Jeanne Schad, talent solutions & strategy practice leader, Randstad RiseSmart
Many organizations know that letting go of people has downstream consequences to employer brand, employee morale and productivity, innovation and the ability to be agile and competitive once the economy recovers. Yet, with the magnitude and length of the current pandemic-induced recession unknown, many organizations may feel they have no choice but to lay off a percentage of their workforce. Rapid redeployment is a tool that employers can add to their repertoire – one that can actually be less expensive than outplacement, allow companies to retain tribal knowledge, and enhance agility and competitiveness, especially once the economy rebounds.
Join Randstad RiseSmart’s Jeanne Schad, talent solutions & strategy practice leader, as she explores the value of rapid redeployment as an important option for employers to consider as part of their workforce toolkit.
- how companies are changing their approach to layoffs
- how rapid redeployment can reduce company costs
- why current internal redeployment initiatives may fall short for today’s needs
- the tools and resources needed to successfully redeploy employees
- why now is the right time to promote a culture of ‘stretching’ and continuous learning