Jeanne Schad, Talent Solutions & Strategy Practice Leader, Randstad RiseSmart
After a year of disruption, what are the old ways of working that will no longer suit us in 2021? Now is the time to adopt new approaches that will yield far better outcomes for employees and organizations alike.
Prospering in the new world of work requires continuous internal talent mobility. This means rethinking everything – from career development, learning and skill-building to the very concept of job descriptions and why sharing talent freely is in everyone’s interest – as well as taking a new view of the employee journey.
Join Randstad RiseSmart’s Jeanne Schad as she explores six ways of working that are better left behind and their replacements that you can put into play in 2021:
- Pursuing creative alternatives to layoffs to retain employees
- Helping managers freely share their talented direct reports and why it can help your organization flourish
- Tossing out rigid job descriptions to help you uncover workforce capabilities you didn’t know you had
- Taking a flexible approach to how, when and where learning occurs to untether career development and internal mobility
- Trading tech-only skilling solutions with a guided approach to close the skills gap
- Simplifying your life by replacing multiple tech platforms with integrated technology