Chris Veith - Director of Strategic Alliances at OneLogin; Kelvin Brewer - CISSP, CEH, Sr SE at Saviynt
About this talk
Mobile, distributed workforces increase the number of access points, devices and platforms needed to achieve IT modernization goals. Commonly recurring challenges facing organizations with hybrid workforce include:
- Lack of automated controls to protect mission-critical data in the cloud and on-prem
- Increased compliance mandates requiring tools that match cloud privileged accounts to internal data center resources
- Lack of continuous monitoring which fails to detect user data and access risks
- Lack of visibility over the wide range of users and apps including external, internal, vendors and partners
- Increasing compliance burdens requiring continuous assurance such as SOX,GDPR, CCPA, audits
These five challenges roll up into a larger one - the cost to create a holistic, comprehensive security solution focused on people.
Saviynt and OneLogin’s partnership combines our individual expertise to create a unified, coordinated user access and governance solution with fine-grained entitlements that ease identity security burdens facing the hybrid enterprise.
So, join us for this webinar to learn how to remediate these 5 complex challenges with a simple and unified solution from Saviynt and OneLogin.
Can’t make it to the webinar? Register anyway, and we’ll send you a link to the on-demand recording once available.
Innovative Identity Management Solution That Actually Makes Life Easier.
Empower employees, customers and partners with secure access to your cloud and company apps on any device. Transform your enterprise security and centralize control of users, apps and devices.…