Pepperdata Field Engineer, Kirk Lewis
When cloud costs start to spiral out of control, how do you make sense of it? How do you optimize your big data performance and manage runaway cloud costs? And finally, how do you ensure you’re meeting the needs of your cloud users? Not having the answers to these questions can be a nightmare.
As a big data architect, you’re responsible for quickly resolving complex issues, improving platform performance and efficiency, managing a smooth cloud migration, determining new technology adoptions, and reducing cloud costs.
Face and eliminate your worst big data nightmare with Pepperdata Field Engineer Kirk Lewis as he presents best practices for automatic optimization, cloud efficiency, and cost optimization. Topics include:
- Optimizing your modern big data architecture
- Delivering deep insight from across more data sources and types
- Managing the increased velocity of analytics requests, across the cloud and on premises
- Controlling costs and resources while supporting more users who want self-service capabilities
- Meeting the needs of data scientists and data analysts