Chuck Tomasi, Senior Technical Product Marketing Manager; Kreg Steppe, Services Program Mgr; Stacey Bailey, Program Manager
Accessing resources from inside an organization's physical or cloud firewall can be challenging. A Management, Instrumentation, and Discovery (MID) server offers a direct, secure solution. It's a Java application that runs as a Windows service or UNIX daemon on a server in your local network. You can communicate and move data faster, easier, and more securely between a ServiceNow instance and external applications, data sources, and services.
Join Chuck Tomasi, Kreg Steppe, and Stacey Bailey of ServiceNow for an introduction to this powerful, versatile tool.
In the webinar, you'll learn:
- How a MID server works and its benefits
- Best practices for setting up a MID server
- Using a MID server with ServiceNow applications, including Orchestration and IntegrationHub
- Chuck Tomasi, Senior Technical Product Marketing Manager, Platform, ServiceNow
- Kreg Steppe, Services Program Mgr, ServiceNow
- Stacey Bailey, Program Manager, App Development, Training and Certification, ServiceNow