Wish you had an app for that new use case? Learn how business and IT can partner to build apps fast on the NOW Platform.
Whether you are an experienced developer, a System Admin ready to start building apps, an Enterprise Architect, or a business focused person, this is for you.
Join this webinar with our team of Platform Innovation experts to:
• Learn about the Now Platform architecture and capabilities
• Understand what apps are best to build on the Now Platform
• Experience the cloud application development process from start to finish with a live demo
• Discover how to significantly reduce app development time and delivery
RecordedJun 24 201957 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
Jeff Zahorchak, Manager of Enterprise Applications, Select Medical, & Gerald Beaulieu, Director Product Marketing, ServiceNow
Each day, Select Medical makes a positive difference in the lives of some 75,000 patients. But they needed a smarter, more integrated approach to IT service delivery to keep fulfilling its mission of providing exceptional patient care.
Join us for a webinar exploring Select Medical’s journey toward an automated, integrated toolchain for IT Service Delivery, Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), and DevOps using ServiceNow at the core. You’ll see how the company simplified and integrated its own IT value chain to achieve continuous planning and faster service delivery.
- How to transform your value stream network by connecting your entire tool network to ServiceNow.
- The benefits of using flow metrics to identify bottlenecks, dependencies, and opportunities.
- How to align products, applications, agile teams, and software architecture to optimize delivery.
Stephen Phayre, Senior IT Service Management Lead, Expedia Group, and Matt Gowarty, Sr. Product Marketing Manager, ServiceNow
Expedia Group’s IT Operations Management team made smarter use of their logs to better support teams, evaluate success, and troubleshoot errors. Using their Discovery tool, they were able to improve visibility with actionable insights.
Join this webinar and hear about Expedia Group’s use case. Their IT Service Management Lead will shed light on how to extract key success and error data – making it available for easier viewing and analysis. Learn how you can adapt these best practices in your own environment.
- Learn how to get more from Discovery and your CMDB by extracting actionable data.
- Hear a real-world use case on digging deeper into Discovery logs to uncover new insights.
- Discover how to unlock the potential of the data you already have.
Gio Bocao, Director IT Strategic Initiatives, ServiceNow, and Mirza Baig, Director IT Service Management, ServiceNow
What does digital transformation really mean? At ServiceNow, we've used ITSM and the Now Platform to transform our own business and realize the same advantages we help our customers achieve.
Join this webinar as we share our approach to digitally transforming our own business, including our digital transformation framework, digital maturity model, and an overview of the qualitative and quantitative value we've realized in IT and across our enterprise. You’ll also learn how an integrated and collaborative process and approach has helped us transform our own IT experience, enabling us to reinvest and drive more innovation. You'll hear:
- How our own journey started with a good ITSM foundation
- How effective digital transformation unlocks productivity and delivers great experiences
- How using automation and efficiency gains help to enable continued innovation to focus on more strategic initiatives
Deanna Quigley-Blades, Sr. Manager, SACM and ITOM, Safeway/Albertson Retail Industry, and Andy Wilkes, Director, ConfigureTek
To get the most value from your IT investment, you need to start with the basics: What assets do you have and how are they configured? The more complex your environment, the harder it is to find answers and understand the relationship of IT processes to business functions.
In this webinar, you’ll hear how one of the largest U.S. grocery chains tackled this challenge with ServiceNow Configuration Management Database (CMDB). You’ll also learn how the company created a service-aware CMDB that functions as a trusted source of critical relationships and attributes and drives better business outcomes.
Join Albertsons, ConfigureTek and ServiceNow to:
- See how a service-aware CMDB is key to achieving significant value
- Learn how discovery and service mapping provide a foundation for automating key IT and business processes
- Hear a real-world use case on how mapping the relationships between IT infrastructure, applications, and services is critical to business success
Andy Jordan, President, Roffensian Consulting S.A.
How do you measure an IT project team’s performance? A lot of businesses think in terms of output. The more projects a team completes, the more productive they are. But there’s a shift underway. Innovative IT leaders are focusing more on business outcomes, not output — and the change is rewriting the rules for IT governance.
Join this webinar focusing on this new paradigm. We’ll discuss how project teams need to become more autonomous and proactive to stay aligned with business goals and how IT leaders can empower teams to work in fundamentally new ways.
- Gain fresh insight into the evolution in IT service paradigms and learn what the changes mean for future projects
- Find out how IT leaders can emphasize ‘forgiveness over permission’ to make the shift to an outcome-based approach
- Discover techniques for creating an environment that aligns IT performance with business outcomes and how the shift will affect project teams, IT leadership, and the organization as a whole
Eric Ferrington, Principal Product Manager ITAM and Bryan Blackburn, Product Marketing Manager SAM at ServiceNow
You can’t separate the success of your business from the technology that runs your business - which is why asset management should be a high priority for every IT decision maker. With all that you invest in advanced hardware, you need to ensure that you’re getting the best possible return and that the job of managing assets isn't a distraction from your other priorities.
In this webinar, you will get an overview of ServiceNow Hardware Asset Management and a preview of some of the latest features for simplifying management processes throughout asset lifecycles-from request to retirement.
- Learn more about the importance of tracking both assets and configuration items - and knowing the difference between the two.
- See how consistent processes for IT hardware and software requests can increase the accuracy and visibility of asset data.
- Discover how mobile apps are transforming asset management processes and policies.
Andy Jordan, President, Roffensian Consulting S.A.
Business cycles keep accelerating, while change and disruption are now par for the course. The challenge for IT is how to plan effectively in this more unpredictable environment where annual planning processes just can’t keep pace.
Join Andy Jordan, President, Roffensian Consulting S.A. for a look at the way innovative IT organizations use adaptive planning to help them stay agile and aligned with business needs. We’ll discuss how ongoing, adaptive IT planning is now critical to the success of an organization — and how ServiceNow solutions offer more effective and efficient planning tools for this new era.
- Understand the impact, threats, and opportunities from more frequent IT planning cycles
- Gain insight into the evolution of adaptive planning and how it will fundamentally change the way IT delivers projects and manages work
- Get practical guidance on how to apply adaptive planning principles to your own work environment for improved project outcomes
Steve Odell, TEI Senior Consultant, Forrester Consulting, and Charlie Betz, Principal Analyst, Forrester Consulting
Of course, we want to be sure our projects are aligned to business priorities, and at a high level they are. But what happens as we double-click into the details? How quickly can we adapt to new opportunities? That’s where a single cloud platform and modern AI-powered user experiences can help.
Steve Odell, Total Economic Impact Senior Consultant, and Charlie Betz, Principal Analyst, from Forrester Consulting will share the results of their Total Economic Impact (TEI) framework used to study the financial and business impacts of ServiceNow IT applications. You’ll hear how ServiceNow IT applications have helped organizations:
- Achieve 20% increase in IT fulfiller efficiency
- Reduce high priority incidents by 25%
- Realize higher employee productivity and see a 15-point rise of CSAT scores
- Increase project performance and automation of 20% of services
- Avoid $4.2M legacy solution costs (over three years) and get 229% ROI in a seven month payback
Don Baker, Sr. Competitive Intelligence Manager, ServiceNow, and Gerard Berhet, Principal Product Manager, ServiceNow
AIOps is the next generation of IT operations analytics and is an important part of a broader IT Ops solution. Its value lies in coupling a deep data understanding with modern machine learning and advanced analytics to provide actionable intelligence to your IT Operations. In this webinar, we will explain how a healthy CMDB, service mapping, discovery and event management are fundamental to a successful AIOps approach and how they enable IT to operate more efficiently on a single system of record. We will also provide a use case to show where AIOps can be extended across ITSM + ITOM + CSM to benefit the enterprise.
- The right way to build the data foundation with CMDB
- Ways to reduce event noise with machine learning to get to actionable alerts
- Unlock additional IT benefits extending AIOps data to IT service management, customer service management, and across the enterprise
Sean McCormick, Sr. TEI Consultant, Forrester Consulting, and Doug Page, Sr. Advisory Solution Consultant ITBM, ServiceNow
ServiceNow commissioned Forrester to conduct a Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study, examining the potential Return on Investment (ROI) enterprises might realize by implementing ServiceNow ITBM Project & Portfolio Management (PPM).
Join guest speaker Sean McCormick, Senior TEI Consultant from Forrester Consulting, and Doug Page, Senior Advisory Solution Consultant, as they provide a framework to evaluate the financial impact of ServiceNow ITBM covering benefits, costs, risk, and flexibility. See how the Forrester TEI of ServiceNow IT Business Management uncovered an ROI of 397%, an NPV of $13.3M, and a payback period of less than 6 months.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- The importance of building a business case
- How ServiceNow ITBM benefits organizations through capital and resource optimization, faster time-to-market, and improved productivity
- The use cases ServiceNow customers experienced with Project and Portfolio Management
- How to use this information to build a business case for your ServiceNow PPM solution
Simona Lewis, Advisory Solutions Architect, ServiceNow and Andrew Herbert, ITOM Practice, ServiceNow
ITOM Series - Part 2
It’s no secret that a successful ServiceNow implementation takes a great deal of planning and effort from all parties involved. Communication, knowledge transfer, and reliability are some of the key things needed to achieve a successful outcome.
For the second part of this series, Andrew Herbert, Manager, ITOM Practice joins us where he will be sharing with you the key things to know before starting an implementation, as well as best practices to ensure a successful deployment. Such as:
- Key steps to take before embarking on your ServiceNow implementation
- What to expect during your implementation journey
- Lessons learned from his experiences implementing ServiceNow
Troy DuMoulin, VP of Research & Development at Pink Elephant, and Bruce Randall, Director Product Marketing ITSM, ServiceNow
Siloed organizations aren’t just a challenge at the enterprise level. Even within IT, different specializations with their own tools can inadvertently wall themselves off, making it hard to collaborate, slow to innovate, and damaging quality of service.
Join Troy DuMoulin, VP of R&D at Pink Elephant, and Bruce Randall, Director of Product Marketing at ServiceNow, for a discussion of the latest strategies and technologies aimed at helping IT work in a more integrated, automated, and collaborative way. You'll learn:
- How IT silos restrict the ability to move innovation through the IT value chain.
- How to adopt an end-to-end view on process automation that spans functions and departments.
- How ServiceNow can create a single system of record to orchestrate and streamline processes across IT silos.
Simona Lewis, Advisory Solutions Architect, ServiceNow and Kevin Wong, Sr. Technical Trainer, ServiceNow
ITOM Series - Part 1
Configuration management database (CMDB) is not a new concept, yet even today leaders in IT Service Management within large organisations struggle with CMDB accuracy and reliability.
In the first part of this series, we will speak with Kevin Wong, Senior Technical Trainer. Prior to becoming a Trainer, Kevin spent many years implementing ServiceNow across multiple organisations and he brings a great perspective on topics such as:
- Roadblocks encountered in CMDB deployments
- Avoiding common issues
- Real life implementations
Joe Corpion, Director IT Operations Governance at ServiceNow, and Ritesh Arora, Director Applications Development, ServiceNow
Most enterprises know that their industry is being disrupted by digital trends, but few are prepared for it. IT Operations – which is at the heart of the transformation – is under the most pressure to modernize. With the drive to cloud-first initiatives, IT Ops often tries to build flexible digital experiences on top of outdated technology stacks, breaking traditional processes and increasing the likelihood of service degradation with complex business services.
Learn how ServiceNow leverages IT Operations Management to:
- Speed time-to-deployment by automating time-consuming operational tasks.
- Accelerate problem identification and resolution with AIOps.
- Make the shift from an infrastructure-centric to a business-centric IT organization.
Gerald Beaulieu, Director Product Marketing, ServiceNow, and George Rubio, Senior Technical Product Marketing Manager, Serv
The goal of any digital transformation is to reduce complexity and automate manual processes so employees can be at their best. But the typical mix of legacy systems and point solutions can get in the way, creating the silos that prevent teams from working together efficiently.
Join us for a look at how a unified cloud platform across all of IT can transform service delivery and give employees a better overall experience — with the access and insight they need to translate inspiration into innovation. You will:
- Learn how a unified IT platform can transform processes into competitive advantage.
- Discover how to better align IT service delivery with changing business priorities.
- See how AI-powered user experiences can unleash employee creativity and open the door to market-leading innovation.
Dennis Drogseth, VP at Enterprise Management Associates, and Bruce Randall, Director Product Marketing at ServiceNow
IT is now blazing the trail for enterprise transformation. That means that businesses rely on IT departments for the innovation they need to thrive. Moreover IT can help to drive improved innovation and end user experiences in new and creative ways. So how can you optimize the need for innovation and quality service?
Join us for a unique session on the role of IT Service Management (ITSM) in helping IT deliver groundbreaking innovation and rich service experiences. You’ll learn:
- How IT can successfully manage continuous innovation with high-quality service delivery that delights users.
- The impact of automation, AI, and analytics on IT Service Management.
- How ServiceNow helps drive digital transformation while delivering high-quality experiences for customers.
John Shores, Director, IT Operations at H&R Block, and Usman Sindhu, Product Marketing Manager at ServiceNow
Digital business services need to run on modern infrastructure. For your IT Operations, it’s crucial to keep these services performing as well as have the ability to resolve disruptions quickly and efficiently. A necessary phase of your AIOps journey incorporates service-aware event management that extracts data from your infrastructure in order to understand business service performance.
Join this webinar as H&R Block shares insights into the four critical steps of this first phase:
- Step 1: Organize data from your event monitoring sources to understand service degradation
- Step 2: Utilize event management to reduce event noise
- Step 3: Reduce mean time to resolution (MTTR)
- Step 4: Drive remediation from the same place you take alert action
Leveraging AIOps best practices to achieve high-performance business services is key to your IT Operations
Eric Ledyard, Sr. Technical Product Marketing Manager at ServiceNow, and Tameem Hourani, Principal at RapDev
Change has always been a constant. But the pace of change is accelerating dramatically. For today’s DevOps teams, the challenge is to deliver innovation at the pace the enterprise needs without compromising quality and reliability.
Join ServiceNow expert, Eric Ledyard, Sr. Technical Product Marketing Manager, and ServiceNow Partner, Tameem Hourani, from RapDev as they discuss how DevOps teams can reduce the internal friction that slows effective change management.
- Learn how to tap into information already in their systems for the insight they need to speed up change while maintaining control, transparency, and integrity.
- Learn more about the evolving best practices for speeding up change while meeting service and quality expectations.
- Find out how development teams can collaborate more effectively with IT Operations to deliver quality solutions that adhere to enterprise policy and standards.
- Get more information on the ServiceNow solutions available to address the challenge of accelerating change while ensuring discipline and transparency.
ServiceNow ITSM Team - Archana Penukonda and Darius Koohmarey
Employees can ask a lot of routine questions. But you don’t always have the personnel to get them quick answers. That’s where a Virtual Agent can help. It simulates human conversation to answer those everyday questions employees have — 24x7. Employees get a great experience, and you get lower costs and impressive scalability.
Join us for a webinar on how ServiceNow Virtual Agent can help you do more with less for better employee experiences. We’ll cover everything from a front-end demo of how it all works to a discussion of the back-end components that make it all happen.
Attend this webinar to:
- Get an overview of the ServiceNow Virtual Agent solution.
- See firsthand how the Virtual Agent can serve your organization across chat channels.
- Learn how to create and customize your own Virtual Agent conversation.
Andy Jordan, President, Roffensian Consulting, and Scott Wallace, Sr. Product Manager, ServiceNow
Standalone IT strategy is going the way of the dinosaur — but IT’s role in business success has never been more vital. That’s because IT strategy is now business strategy. Businesses can’t achieve digital transformation without the leadership and input of IT. But IT leaders need to step up to the plate to guide this evolution and drive the innovation that businesses need to survive.
Join us for a discussion of how IT is playing a critical role in the development and execution of business strategy — including a demo to see how ServiceNow IT Business Management can help you align business and IT priorities. You’ll learn:
● How the role of IT in defining business strategy is evolving, with an increased focus on ROI, innovation, and operational efficiency.
● The importance of adaptive planning and the role IT leaders must now play in driving change.
● Insight into how IT leaders can become more active participants in the critical decisions on the future of the business.
● More about the role of ServiceNow IT Business Management in helping IT leaders become effective architects of business strategy.
Transform old, manual ways of working into modern digital workflows, so employees and customers get what they need, when they need it—fast, simple, easy. When people work better, business works better.
ServiceNow delivers digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We simplify the complexity of work on a single, enterprise cloud platform. The Now Platform®: The intelligent and intuitive cloud platform for work™