Spotlight on Europe: Secure Your Network for Scale and the Cloud
Security continues to be top of mind as enterprises and service providers work to implement Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN). Security is a critical requirement for enterprises as they rely more on the Internet for wide area networking, leverage the cloud for applications and services, and adopt new SD-WAN and NFV technologies for increased agility.
SD-WAN architectures are different and Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN offers a unique multi-pronged approach to accommodate the needs of all sizes of enterprises including the largest, as well as the service providers that serve them. Join this webinar to learn about new approaches with SD-WAN that both strengthen and simplify your security posture.
RecordedOct 27 201658 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
Daan Muizer, Stolt-Nielsen & Ferran van den Berg, Videns
With offices in 30+ countries, a de-centralized network infrastructure, and a company-wide migration to cloud applications, the existing mix of MPLS and internet across sites was hugely limiting to Stolt-Nielsen’s future growth strategies.
Of major importance was moving to a platform that connected Stolt-Nielsen’s entire network to the same applications no matter where offices were located, guaranteeing that those applications were always accessible, and provided a high-quality experience for all users.
Stolt-Nielsen was using Office365, Skype for Business, and file replication across the entire organization and wanted every user to have the same experience regardless of location. Stolt-Nielsen turned to VeloCloud Managed Service Provider, Videns, to re-think its network strategy and transform the WAN.
In this webinar, Stolt-Nielsen and Videns discuss the benefits they were looking to achieve, what the alternative solution evaluation process looked like, and the results attained with a new infrastructure.
Bob Laliberte, Sr. Analyst, ESG and Rachna Srivastava, Sr. Director Product Marketing, VeloCloud
Legacy network procedures and processes are traditionally focused on the individual steps required to implement change and initiate actions. Even with the automation of various steps within the process, there remains much investment of time and human resources to manually configure every activity.
But as networks increase in complexity, especially with the transition to cloud-based applications and services, throwing manpower at the problem, is not scalable. Instead, organizations are adopting Cloud-DelIviered SD-WAN and as an extension, outcome-driven networking. With outcome-driven networking, organizations determine the outcome they need to deliver and allow the network intelligence and automation SD-WAN provides to revolutionize their IT teams and their businesses.
In this webinar, ESG senior analyst, Bob Laliberte, introduces outcome-driven networking and why it is changing the network world, including:
• Challenges faced by networks
• The components of a robust outcome-driven networking approach
• Key benefits to deploying an outcome-driven SD-WAN
• ROI on implementing outcome-driven networking
Stein Ericsson, Manager, Global Network Operations at Freeport-McMoRan and Rachna Srivastava, Sr. Director Product Marketing
Freeport-McMoRan faced immense connectivity and bandwidth issues in its copper mines located in remote locations. Moreover, this S&P 500 company was also looking to revolutionize their IT infrastructure by bringing secure access to cloud-based applications on Microsoft Azure.
Join this webinar to hear directly from the experts at Freeport-McMoRan on how it leveraged VeloCloud SD-WAN to greatly improve user experience with assured Application Performance and simplified access to Microsoft Azure.
Attend this webinar to learn:
- How Freeport-McMoRan quadrupled its bandwidth to support terabyte-sized file transmissions
- Dramatically improved the network user-experience with VeloCloud SD-WAN
- How legacy issues, such as non-performing circuits, can easily be fixed and optimized with VeloCloud SD-WAN
- How Virtual VeloCloud Edge can easily run on Microsoft Azure to optimize access to cloud applications
Software-Defined networking has transformed data center networks and given us a taste of the greater flexibility, performance and potential savings in the move from fixed to agile networks.
With a large number of of widely distributed sites or branches, a vast mix of vendors and deployed network equipment, decades of legacy platforms, and varying service quality over networks assembled from unpredictable connections, the traditional WAN infrastructure poses many challenges that can benefit even more so from the promise of SD-WAN.
The pressure for a software defined WAN has also increased due to the shift to cloud computing. That’s where SD-WAN steps in to solve common issues, offering a wide range of benefits for your large organization. These range from equipment and circuit cost savings, to increased security and agility, to support for strategic business and architectural initiatives.
As you consider available solutions, implementation partners and deployment architectures, the big question is whether to “Do It Yourself” or choose a “Managed SD-WAN.” This is not necessarily the same as choosing between an on-premises solution versus a solution with components hosted in the cloud.
In this webinar, we’ll examine:
* The various flavors of managed SD-WAN deployments: on-premises, cloud hosted or integrated with provider networks.
* What are the relevant decision criteria for choosing one approach versus another?
* Which deployment better supports the move to public cloud infrastructures and software as a service?
* How to choose which solution is right for your business.
Manny Stergakis, Director of Technical Services, Brooks Brothers
The entire landscape of retail is undergoing a revolution and most notable are the in-store and network transformations needed to support this shift. With branch retail stores competing for every customer dollar, retailers must stay ahead of the curve of what these customers demand and deliver it as a seamless, valuable, and exceptional experience.
In the third of our Retail Revolution series, we will host Brooks Brothers, a customer that has revolutionized the in-store experience and its network to continue to deliver to customers the exceptional white-glove experience they expect from the nearly 200 year old historic retailer. Brooks Brothers will discuss how SD-WAN enables them to be transaction-ready at all times, quickly deploy new retail branches, increase in-store sales, and gain unprecedented management, visibility and control across its entire network.
Delivering an exceptional user experience to a retail customer is more than just having the right product on-hand. An omni-channel environment will become commonplace and retail organizations must deliver or be replaced by competitors who will. Having the right network to support growth and expansion, while keeping costs under check, is critical.
In the second session of our Retail Revolution webinar series, VeloCloud will dive deeper with a take on how Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN can help retailers ensure security at each touch point with segmentation and PCI compliance, enhancing the customer engagement anytime, anywhere, and using real-world examples of how customers have used SD-WAN to improve their retail organizations.
Key takeaways include:
- Best practices on delivering an exceptional retail customer experience with Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN.
- Guidance on how to stay secure with a range of features from VeloCloud, along with PCI
- Optimizing your retail environment to ensure bottlenecks are removed and performance is optimized
- Simplifying the PCI audit process with the VeloCloud PCI Certified Solution
Dhawal Sharma, Director of Product Management, Zscaler, Inc., Rachna Srivastava, Sr. Director of Product Marketing, VeloCloud
Cloud technology is the key enabler to new business opportunities, improved efficiency, and a sustainable competitive edge. IT requires new ways to rapidly deliver business applications and services in the cloud reliably and securely. This can be achieved by adopting a new approach that allows for agility and security in the cloud-era.
Attend this webinar to learn about a holistic transformation strategy that brings cloud security and SD-WAN from Zscaler and VeloCloud together for secure, efficient, and cost-effective access to cloud applications and services, over the Internet and beyond.
Digital trends are transforming nearly every industry and retail is amongst the top industries to be impacted.
The retail store front will remain the hub for omni-channel interactions with customers. Business leaders in retail need to prepare for a wide range of technologies such as in-store WiFi, digital signage, tablets, self-checkouts and others in addition to maintaining a 100% transaction uptime.
All of these advanced technologies are highly dependent on the network, particularly the wide area network (WAN) for success. However, legacy WANs were never designed to support omni-channel interactions, which means evolving the WAN to a software defined WAN (SD-WAN) must be a top initiative for business and IT leaders in the retail industry.
Join Zeus Kerravala, Principal Analyst and Founder of ZK Research as he discusses the changes in the retail industry, why legacy networks are challenged and provides practical advice on how to migrate to SD-WAN.
Mike Wood, VP of Marketing, Rachna Srivastava, Sr. Director of Product
The branch router has existed for 30 years serving the purpose of interconnecting multiple protocols, directing on-premises traffic from site to site and over time integrated services into that router. A lot has changed over the last three decades. Standardization on Internet Protocol (IP) means has eliminated the need to interconnect multiple protocols, 60% of new workloads are now in the cloud versus on premises, and branch office services are being delivered from the cloud or as virtual network functions in the branch.
Enterprise IT has realized this transformation and are migrating from legacy routers to genuine SD-WAN as the way to adapt to these changes in the branch and wide area network. This webinar will focus on how Enterprises are:
* Addressing the shift of workloads into the cloud while maintaining performance, control, visibility and security
* Enabling branch office services to be securely, simply, and reliably supported from the cloud or on-premises
* Eliminating the complexity inherent in a router-based architecture through zero-touch deployment, Outcome-Driven Networking, automation and GUI-based orchestration
Curtis McEwen, CIO, Saber Healthcare Group & Jason Gintert, Co-founder & CTO, WAN Dynamics
When Saber Health, a leading provider of healthcare facilities, brought on WAN Dynamics as their new service provider, it needed a network solution that could remedy their existing issues and enable future expansion. WAN Dynamics deployed software-defined WAN (SD-WAN), creating a dynamic and responsive network across more than 120 sites that remedied their legacy infrastructure and carrier issues, improved their quality of service (QoS), powered their growth by acquisition strategy, and more.
In this webinar, you’ll find out how Saber Health used SD-WAN to:
* Enable accessibility to cloud-based applications
* Broaden scope of services offered to residents
* Scale quickly regardless of existing network design or infrastructure
* Gain complete network visibility
* Fix legacy issues such as non-performing circuits, problem identification and resolution
* Quickly turn up new sites
* Resolve legacy carrier issues
The rapid evolution of SD-WAN is driving an increased demand for configuration simplicity and network intelligence by network professionals. In addition, the common challenges inherent in today’s enterprise network infrastructure introduces a level of complexity that can often prevent the desire to adopt new solutions or processes. But the adoption of an Outcome-Driven SD-WAN network strategy enables intelligence for Cloud VPN connections, segmentation and traditional routing, radically easing both the short-term and long-term burden of network management.
This webinar will discuss:
- What is Outcome-Driven Networking?
- How to integrate SD-WAN into your existing WAN environment
- Simplifying Outcome-Driven SD-WAN network configurations and enabling intelligent routing
With the cloud movement picking up speed, new technologies are continuously emerging to enable businesses with networks of all sizes to take advantage of the benefits the cloud offers. For those looking to make a strategic decision, the list of acronyms can be daunting and confusing: SD-WAN, SDN, NFV, VNF. But it isn’t a matter of making a choice among these options - instead, the strategy should turn to figuring out which to use and how they can work together to deliver a scalable, high-performance, and secure network.
In this webinar, you’ll walk away knowing:
* The roles of SDN, SD-WAN, and NFV in the branch office and the data center
* How SDN is applied to the WAN in the form of SD-WAN
* Whether SD-WAN and NFV are the same, complementary, or alternatives to each other
In addition, the webinar will present real-world use cases for NFV and VNFs as well as how large enterprises, medium enterprises and service providers are deploying the services in their own environments.
SD-WAN brings a new set of WAN capabilities to the enterprise from the ability to leverage any type of transport to centralized policy control to the cloud-enabled architecture. SD-WAN has become a no-brainer for greenfield deployments. However,, most enterprise roll-outs are brownfield: companies do not want to rip and replace their existing network, instead they prefer to incrementally migrate their WAN to SD-WAN architecture. Hence, successful migration to SD-WAN requires thorough planning. In this webinar, you will learn:
- Key considerations for developing a migration plan to SD-WAN (on-premise vs hosted controller, site survey, WAN transport, network services)
- How to implement SD-WAN routing strategy
- How to run acceptance test and plan for site cut-over
Tim Sullivan, CEO, Coevolve, Sasha Nunke, Director of Marketing, VeloCloud
Are you convinced about SD-WAN’s transformational potential and looking at building a compelling business case to adopt the technology for your enterprise? Coevolve and VeloCloud has been working with enterprises to help develop and validate a variety of SD-WAN business models, taking into consideration the transition between existing environment and the new SD-WAN environment and the entire service lifecycle.
In this webinar, we would like to share with you:
· The business case applied to three real SD-WAN use cases
· What technical benefits are achievable and how should they be evaluated
· Why you need to consider operational implications of SD-WAN
Join Tim Sullivan, CEO of Coevolve and Sasha Nunke, Director of Marketing, VeloCloud as they discuss how to build a viable SD-WAN business case for enterprise.
Nitin Kumar, Product Manager, Sasha Nunke, Director of Marketing
Gartner lists security as one of its top wide area networking concerns—and for good reason: with security breaches on the rise, enterprises must work progressively harder to adequately protect customer data and intellectual property. Most organizations are already engaged with best-of-breed security technologies, but concerns persist about how seamlessly all these solutions work within a WAN to provide reliable, secure, and agile branch connectivity.
This webinar discusses how a Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN—together with its comprehensive security technology ecosystem, including solutions from Fortinet, Palo Alto Networks, Zscaler, IBM, and others—helps enterprises across all industries protect critical corporate assets with best-of-breed branch, data center, and cloud security.
Join this webinar to learn:
* Enterprise network security trends
* Advantages of a scalable SD-WAN architecture for securing your WAN
* How to meet and exceed cloud application user requirements without compromising security
* See a live demo showing Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN interoperability with leading WAN security solutions
Dr. Jim Metzler, Principal Analyst, Mike Wood, VP of Marketing
Dr. Jim Metzler, Principal Analyst at Ashton, Metzler & Associates, presents a detailed analysis of network organizations’ level of satisfaction with current WAN architecture. Jim discusses the issues experienced with existing Wide Area Network (WAN) transmission services, the general interest in adopting a software-defined WAN (SD-WAN), as well as various related topics such as the differences between a DIY vs. a Managed Services approach.
Join this webinar to learn more about:
· Key customer use cases
· Critical operational issues faced by enterprises
· Setting up a project team to evaluate SD-WAN options
· Managing existing WAN contracts
· Building a business case for adopting a new WAN solution
Fan Gu, Sr. Technical Marketing Manager, VeloCloud
Network segmentation is essential when traffic from different customers and/or business entities must be isolated from each other. Full support for segmentation includes the isolation of management, control and data plane traffic.
This webinar discusses:
- Why Enterprise and Service Provider networks require segmentation
- What is SD-WAN segmentation
- How VeloCloud segmentation is implemented and optimized
Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN provides enterprises with enhanced application performance by leveraging secure end-to-end SD-WAN overlay tunnels, enabling direct traffic routing to applications hosted in the cloud or a data center, tightly integrating mobile and wired access media, and monitoring network conditions in real-time to govern forwarding decisions that ensure optimal application response time.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How to leverage cloud-delivered gateways to enhance application performance and security
- How cloud applications gain increased performance on mobile devices with an SD-WAN
- How to monitor and measure the performance of cloud applications
Steve Woo, VP of Product, and Mike Wood, VP of Marketing, VeloCloud Networks
SD-WAN is becoming the defacto standard for wide area network replacement, migration and greenfield deployment. The questions many very large businesses have are whether SD-WAN is ready for the big time and what are the use cases that matter to them.
Join Steve Woo and Mike Wood for this webinar where they will reveal three real-life large scale SD-WAN customer deployments, the specific use cases involved and the actual solution deployed.
Voice quality monitoring is essential for anyone, whether Service Provider or Enterprise, with voice deployed in their network. It is an indispensable capability – from either a business or operational viewpoint – in the network infrastructure, and is often costly and complex. VeloCloud VQM allows you to monitor, diagnose and proactively troubleshoot network issues before they impact business-critical voice communications.
This webinar discusses:
- The tangible benefits of the VeloCloud VQM solution
- Explains how VeloCloud integrates VQM with SD-WAN architecture
- Provides details on the licensing models to enable VeloCloud VQM in your network
- Diagnosing and solving your voice quality challenges with VeloCloud VQM