Mike Frane, VP Product Management of SD-WAN, Windstream Enterprise and Steve Woo, Sr Director Product Management, VMware
SD-WAN has entered the mainstream and transformed how we operate and manage networks, bringing unprecedented simplicity, resiliency and control. Now, SD-WAN is transforming again, incorporating next generation firewall capabilities on universal CPE and combining the best elements of cloud and on-premises security. It’s also unleashing analytics and machine learning (AI), to turn ever increasing volumes of network data into actionable insights.
In this webinar, you will learn how:
- Converging SD-WAN, security and other network services improves the end user experience.
- Centralized intelligence allows for improved service management and the control of application traffic flows.
- Universal customer premises equipment (uCPE) enables edge convergence and agility, extending visibility and control to cloud service providers for improved application performance.
- Big data and machine learning are unleashing actionable insights that elevate the value your network brings to the business.
- Network insights can shift traffic flows and influence higher level application decisions
Reserve your seat today!