While remote work is not new, we are entering a new era where many enterprises are realizing that their legacy WAN and VPN architectures are inadequate. SASE solutions that build and improve upon standalone SD-WAN and cloud-based SWG solutions should be at the top of the list for any enterprise seeking to address the needs of the new work from anywhere era.
We’ll discuss the key drivers behind the work from anywhere trend and why traditional wide area network (WAN) and virtual private network (VPN) approaches no longer work.
You will learn:
- Why legacy enterprise WAN and security architectures are inadequate for supporting the rapid growth of the highly distributed work force and ongoing adoption of software as a service (SaaS) applications.
- How the union of SD-WAN and cloud-based secure web gateways form the basis of the Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) solutions for providing network connectivity and enforcing security between users, devices, and applications.
- Shin Umeda, Vice President for SP Router and SD-WAN, Dell’Oro Group
- Mauricio Sanchez, Research Director for Network Security and SASE, Dell’Oro Group
- Abe Ankumah, Senior Director Product Marketing and Partnerships, VMWare
- Mike Frane, VP SD-WAN Product Management, Windstream
For more information on privacy practices, please see: