Designed to work with the devices you already own and light up the features of new devices, Windows 10 opens up new ways to create, learn, collaborate, and visualize.
Windows 10 works great on your existing devices, so you don’t have to wait for a hardware refresh. It’s easier to upgrade existing devices with in-place upgrades, instead of time intensive wipe-and-reload deployments. And with Windows 10, the user interface optimizes itself to whatever device you’re using so you’ll always get an optimized experience.
Windows 10 also ushers in a new era of devices from Microsoft. With Windows 10, you can experience the latest in innovative devices, such as pen functionality, Surface Hub and the amazing HoloLens. Devices with pen input let you take notes, mark documents, and sketch ideas naturally.
Surface Hub and HoloLens will revolutionize how we communicate and collaborate at work. Whether your company runs on desktops, tablets, or a combination of these, the easy 2-in-1 experience with Windows 10 is seamless experience across devices.
In this webcast, viewers will learn:
•How Windows 10 works great on your existing devices while showcasing the best of hardware innovation
•Why the Surface family of devices (Surface 3, Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book) is ideal for businesses
•Additional resources for Surface and other Windows 10 Devices
RecordedFeb 16 201620 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
Paul Edlund, Technical Solutions Professional, Microsoft
We built security into Microsoft products and services from the start. That’s how we deliver a comprehensive, agile platform to better protect your endpoints, move faster to detect cybersecurity threats, and respond to security breaches across the smallest and largest of organizations.
Join this session to learn more about:
- Preventing identity compromise
- Securing apps and data
- Expanding device controls
- Safeguarding your cloud infrastructure
Chad Olson, Director of Technical Solutions, Sensei Project Solutions
Business Intelligence and Analytics are at the forefront of technology demands in 2017, especially with the influx of data and big data that's predicted from IoT and connected devices.
Connect to Project Online using Power BI and build reports and interactive dashboards for your executives. Guest expert Chad Olson will show you how to use Power BI Desktop tool to create reports and publish them to Power BI.
Join this webcast to:
- Learn how to add preconfigured reports and dashboards using the recently published content pack from Microsoft
- Discover the differences between using the Power BI free license and Power BI Pro
- See how to add Power BI components into your PowerPoint slide decks
On October 26, 2012, Microsoft released the Surface RT with the belief that people could use a tablet to “click in and do more.” Since then, Microsoft has added seven more products to the Surface family.
Surface devices challenge the traditional ways we think about cloud computing, conferencing, and creating. Go behind the scenes with Surface engineering to explore the creative process and how connected, mobile devices are furthering digital transformation, productivity, collaboration, and the way teams are doing business today.
Join this webcast to:
- Learn about early prototypes of Surface devices
- Explore the innovative technologies behind the device family
- Hear about the decision-making process behind these products
This webcast is part of our Windows 10 for your business webcast series. Sign up for this session, or the entire series today! https://info.microsoft.com/en-us-wbnr-Windows10foryourbusiness1-register.html
James White, Technical Solutions Professional, Microsoft Corporation
For your mobile apps to be successful, you must think beyond simply getting your apps to market—you need to make sure your apps look, feel, and behave across a diverse device and platform landscape. This means monitoring real-time app and user behavior in the wild and quickly release updates and new features that keep your users coming back for more.
Join this webcast to:
- Connect your Xamarin apps to Visual Studio Team Services
- Integrate with Xamarin Test Cloud to automatically test your apps on 2,000+ real devices
- Start distributing and collecting feedback from your users with HockeyApp
Thanks to digital transformation, the workforce has changed. Employees expect to be engaged in digital ways, with the ability to complete work while mobile, access insights easily, and collaborate with ease.
HR and IT leaders need to co-strategize how to respond to the growing digital expectations of today’s employees and to increase employee satisfaction, promote cross-group knowledge sharing, and improve productivity.
Join this webcast to:
- Learn how HR and IT can work together to empower employees, with specific examples of organizations that are doing just that
- See how DocuSign has helped HR organizations make key functions like hiring, onboarding, and benefits enrollment paper-free, saving these companies time, reducing errors, increasing compliance, and improving employees' and candidates’ experience
- Hear how DocuSign helps meet the HR needs of global enterprises with more than 40 signing languages and ease of integration with HRIS (Human Resource Information System) solutions
Jon P. Elliott, Dynamics Technical Specialist, Microsoft
Microsoft Dynamics AX helps enterprise organizations increase the speed of doing business by enabling people to make smarter decisions, redesign business processes faster, and fuel business success. When you can make smarter decisions more quickly, from anywhere, you can redesign business processes faster and grow business at your pace. This Customer Relationship Management (CRM) sales tool and software aids enterprise business solutions and resource planning.
Join this webcast to learn how Microsoft Dynamics AX can help you:
- Accelerate product introductions
- Make shop floor execution more agile
- Introduce and maintain intelligent order fulfillment
Jack Norris, Senior Vice President of Data and Applications, MapR
MapR provides the industry's only converged data platform that integrates the power of Hadoop and Spark with global event streaming, real-time database capabilities, and enterprise storage, enabling customers to harness the enormous power of their data. A majority of current customers report achieving payback in fewer than 12 months and realizing greater than 5X ROI.
Join this webcast to learn how to:
- Quickly and easily deploy a cloud-based, converged big data platform
- Support hybrid environments and easily keep cloud and on-premises environments in sync
- Design and deliver enterprise grade, production big data applications in the cloud
- Help your enterprise achieve 5x ROI and harness the enormous power of your data
Doug Splinter & PJ Johnson, Technical Solutions Professionals, Microsoft
Connected cloud and mobile technologies present immense business opportunity, but there is potential for increased risk as organizations increase their exposure to cybersecurity threats. The digital world requires new approaches to protect against, detect and respond to security threats.
Join this webcast to learn more about:
- Protecting against identity compromise and identity breaches before they cause damage
- Ensuring device security while enabling mobile work for your users
- The unique perspective Microsoft brings to cybersecurity
Tracy Eiler, CMO & Andrea Austin, VP of Enterprise Sales at InsideView, Barbara Giamanco, CEO Social Centered Selling
Increase pipeline, crush quota and accelerate deals to close by aligning sales and marketing strategies and tactics.
Marketing, sales and account management must align around the needs of the customer to generate bigger and better pipeline, crush quota, and drive stronger lead- to-close ratios in order to accelerate revenue.
Join this webcast to learn:
- What 1,000 sales and marketing professionals said about aligning to generate bottom-line results
- Why data must be your foundation
- How to remove the cultural barriers to success
- The right processes to support alignment
- Strategies for getting started
Have you often wondered if your current accounting methods or software, is right for your business? Have you wanted to learn more, but don’t want to be sold a system you don’t know will work. We’ll explore how businesses are moving into the future of Accounting and show you some of the features and functions of this solution that helps you track and save money and save time.
In this webcast you will learn:
- Why businesses have moved from spreadsheets to software
- What are the pitfalls of current accounting software
- How to choose the right one
- How you can move in front of your competition but operationalizing your methods
- How simple it is to adopt and learn
If you are a CFO, C-level executive, IT Director, IT Manager, Business Development Decision Maker, or Technical Decision Maker, you won't want to miss this discussion!
Mahdi Alirezaie, Technical Solutions Professional, Microsoft Corporation
Whether you’re a new mobile developer or an experienced enterprise team lead, Microsoft’s Azure App Service and Xamarin give you everything you need to build engaging Android, iOS, and Windows apps. See how easy it is to create a cloud backend for your mobile app straight from the Azure Portal and add customization to your backend from authentication to special API controllers.
Join this webcast to learn how to:
- Deploy your first App Service
- Understand how the .NET Azure client SDK works
- Enhance your app with Authentication and Offline sync
Iveta Topalova, WW Public Sector Architect Manager
National security agencies face significant challenges today. From new and unknown threats, to operating tempo and budget challenges, having the right technology in place is key to ensuring security in an increasingly evolving threatscape.
What if technology could help you:
Gain a common operating picture through shared awareness and visualization of unfolding events
Harness and validate new and existing sources of data to unlock key patterns and insights
Align and modernize systems for improved anytime, anywhere command and operations communication
Improve operational readiness and impact through the use of devices and apps tailored to specific roles and missions
In this webcast, we begin with the end in mind: the need for the optimization of data insights through analytics, the alignment of platforms and devices for enhanced security and readiness, and the enablement of command and operations within an agile, data-driven national security ecosystem.
Join this discussion to:
- Discuss current trends that are presenting significant challenges to protecting US citizens from terrorism and crime
- See how advancements in technology are empowering national security and federal law enforcement agencies to meet these challenges
- Learn how agencies are implementing a digital transformation strategy to enhance how they better protect citizens
Scott Emigh, CTO of Corporate Accounts & Jonathan Swartz, Azure National Solution Director
According to IDC's CloudView 2016 survey, 58% of organizations have embraced the cloud for more than one or two workloads, but only 5% believe they have an optimized cloud strategy.
When beginning your journey to the cloud, the first step is often the most challenging. Poor guidance, complex technologies, security questions, and regulatory concerns, plus the ever-increasing pressures to innovate while managing costs, lead to indecision for many business and IT leaders.
To give customers the tools they need for cloud success, Microsoft gathered insights from thousands of customer engagements to create the Cloud Accelerator Program—a structured, targeted series of lessons and resources for quickly achieving measurable cloud results.
Join this webcast to:
- Learn from the success of others. Get the skills, tools, and approaches to solving business problems enabled by the power of the Azure platform.
- Discover the breadth of the Azure platform. Find new ways to help solve your company’s most critical business problems.
- Experience all that the Azure platform can bring to your business. Use hands-on content and real solutions running in your environment to create real business value.
- Implement the insights gained from thousands of customers in your own environment with the help of Microsoft and our partners.
Barbara Giamanco, Franz E. Gruber and Babette Ten Haken
Today’s demanding business requires seamless, connected operations whether your business is retail, manufacturing, service, distribution, or the public sector. Create a secure, seamless experience that gives you the freedom to work anywhere, anytime, across multiple devices. To compete globally, you need an operational foundation that enables you to make smarter decisions, redesign business processes faster, and fuel business growth.
Join this dynamic discussion with Barbara Giamanco, CEO of Social Centered Selling, Franz E. Gruber, Founder and Chairman at FORCAM, and Babette Ten Haken, Founder and President of Sales Aerobics for Engineers®.
In this webcast you will learn how to:
- Create an operational solution that evolves as your business grows
- Trim costs and increase transparency across your organization
- Work smarter and accelerate new product introductions
- Deliver exceptional customer experience with personalized interactions
Kevin Orbaker, Technical Solutions Professional, Microsoft
Business analysts fuse the science and the art of data analysis to build custom reports and drill down on important business drivers.
Join this webcast to learn:
•How powerful analytical tools can bridge the gap from cold data to meaningful insight
•How Business Intelligence applications can combine data from multiple sources for a more well-rounded picture
•How these apps can perform richer analysis to bring data to life for everyone on your team
As a Tech Leader you are doing amazing things in the face of a complex and competitive digital world. We know that however advanced our technology may be, it’s only useful if it helps your organization engage customers, optimize operations, transform your products and empower your employees. Using customer case studies, this session illustrates how technology leaders from across the globe are using Microsoft solutions to fuel their digital transformation; delivering new value to their stakeholders, while developing new business models. To be a modern tech leader you must be prepared to respond to the digital-first business imperative, we’ll show you how Microsoft can empower you and your organization to do just that.
Security is key to enable successful digital transformation. Microsoft’s unique approach to security spans the platform, intelligence and partners that organizations need as they encounter more risk and cyber threats than ever before. Microsoft attacks threats with a proven posture: Protect, Detect, Respond. This session will showcase how Microsoft’s investments in a Security platform are giving organizations the resources they need to manage security across a growing number of end-points that span evolving businesses.
Microsoft aligns with your business strategy! We support the diverse needs of your business – from core infrastructure to cloud and data platform services, as well as tools for building intelligent applications for any device. We’re relentless about technologies that enable your organization, employees and customers with the best experiences while digitally transforming your business. With the proliferation of data and devices, visionary organizations are looking to leverage unique solutions that disrupt the competition and transform business using our cloud solutions. At Microsoft, we’ve thought about every layer of the stack (Applications, Data and Infrastructure) and developed solutions that harness the full power of the cloud to transform your business.
Michal Gideoni, Director Product Marketing | Kyle Minar, Product Marketing Manager
The 4th industrial revolution is upon us. Digital transformation is quickly becoming the most important factor of a company’s ability to compete in the fastest and most disruptive period in our history. It’s time to start asking the tough questions. How do I implement tools to enable our employees to achieve more together? How do I make sure we are optimizing mobile teams and networks without opening ourselves up to security, compliance and privacy risks? How do I get the information I need quickly to make decisions that will shape the future of my business? In this session you will learn how Microsoft is bridging the gap between people and technology with Office 365, Skype for Business, and Intelligent productivity tools, all with the built-in security, privacy and compliance you’ve come to expect.
Hear how we’re delivering a new approach to business applications, through a single cloud service of purpose-built apps that will help you manage specific business functions.
Turn your customers in to fans by reinventing your Sales, Customer Service, Finance, Field Service, Operations, Marketing and Project Service Automation processes. This completely integrated platform includes Productivity and Reporting tools, Internet of Things, and is also extensible through its own easy to use graphical development and workflow tools, allowing IT professionals to implement, build and deploy a new level of functionality for a wide range of business processes, using world-class technology.
Explore new perspectives on technology from Microsoft subject matter experts and industry thought leaders.
Microsoft may use your contact information to send you relevant content or offers. You can unsubscribe at any time. View our full Privacy Statement here: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement/default.aspx
Windows 10: Innovative devices for your businessKalin McKenna, Surface Product Marketing Manager Microsoft; Mike Brophy, Product Marketing Manager Microsoft Surface[[ webcastStartDate * 1000 | amDateFormat: 'MMM D YYYY h:mm a' ]]19 mins