New and complex security risks represent new challenges.
The world is changing fast and with it come new and complex IT security challenges. With Microsoft’s new advanced cloud security solutions, you can rest assured that you have the right tools in place to detect, protect, and respond to just about any cyberthreat that comes your way. To help you mitigate risk, Microsoft has introduced Advanced Security Management (ASM) to its Office 365 security capabilities.
Join this webcast to learn:
•How Advanced Security Management gives you insights to suspicious activity in Office 365 so you can investigate and address potential security issues
•Why ASM is important in the new mobile workplace
•What types of policies you can create in ASM
•What types of policies you can automate in ASM
RecordedOct 11 201627 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
Scott Woodgate, Dir. of Product Marketing, Microsoft; Sarah Fender, Principal Program Manager, Microsoft
Microsoft Azure Security Center makes it easier than ever to protect your Azure virtual machines and virtual networks, enabling you to move to the cloud with confidence. In addition to helping you protect your Azure resources, Security Center also protects servers and VMs running on-premises and in other cloud platforms like AWS and GCP.
Azure has uniquely built-in security management that helps improve your productivity with native intelligence systems, like machine learning based recommendations and threat information sourced from the Microsoft Intelligent Security Graph.
In this webinar, learn how to:
- Use Security Center to set up security policies
- Quickly find and fix security vulnerabilities
- Detect and respond to threats across your entire IT infrastructure
Paul Stubbs, Product Marketing Manager , Microsoft, Giampaolo Battaglia, Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Jeff Derstadt, Prin
Join us for this Microsoft AI webinar to learn how new Azure Bot Service and Language Understanding Intelligent Service features enable developers to build bots and language models that allow any application to understand language commands and act accordingly.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How new Azure Bot Service and Language Understanding Intelligent Service features improve your bot building experience
- How to build language models that enable your bots and apps to understand language commands and communicate
- How to build intelligent bots with the Azure Bot Service
- How to get started quickly with the Bot Builder SDK
Arjmand Samuel, Principal Program Manager , Microsoft; Chipalo Street, Senior Program Manager, Microsoft
In today’s connected world, devices and data can be found far outside traditional data centers or offices, in places like oil wells, hospitals or factory floors. For these businesses, connectivity can be expensive and unreliable and get in the way of implementing effective IoT solutions.
Azure IoT Edge is a service that allows cloud intelligence to run on your IoT devices locally. With Azure IoT Edge, you can deploy cloud workloads such as Artificial Intelligence, Azure Machine Learning, Azure Stream Analytics, Azure Functions or custom code via containers directly on your IoT device to enable real-time insights.
Curious to learn more? Join us in this webinar, presented by IoT engineering experts, to learn:
- Why and when you should use edge computing as important part of your IoT solution
- How to get started with Azure IoT Edge
- How to create and deploy containers using IoT Edge portal
- Securing your edge devices and solution
Cesar de la Torre, Sr. Program Manager, .NET team, Microsoft
Join us for a webinar on how to approach the modernization of your existing.NET Framework web or service-oriented applications. App modernization, commonly referred to as “lift and shift”, is the action of moving a workload to a newer or more modern environment without altering the application's code and basic architecture.
We’ll examine how to move your existing .NET Framework server-applications directly to Azure by modernizing specific areas, without re-architecting or recoding entire applications.
We’ll also highlight the benefits of moving your apps to the cloud and partially modernizing apps by using a specific set of new technologies and approaches, like Windows Containers and orchestrators in Azure.
At the end of the hour, you’ll see:
- An intro to the cloud migration maturity levels (Cloud-Infrastructure Ready, Cloud-DevOps Ready and Cloud-Optimized)
- How to containerize existing .NET Framework apps with Windows Containers (e.g., -
- Monolithic WebForms and ASP.NET MVC web apps)
- Deploying and running your containerized app into an Azure VM
- Deploying and running your containerized app into Orchestrators in Azure (Kubernetes and Service Fabric)
- DevOps and CI/CD pipelines in VSTS deploying to the same environments in Azure
- Demos for each scenario
James Phillips, Microsoft, Judson Althoff, Microsoft
In this session, learn about Microsoft’s vision and strategy for helping companies transform, about Microsoft’s own digital transformation, as well as that of innovative customer Otis Elevator Company. You’ll see impactful demonstrations illustrating innovative use cases in sales, service, and marketing, including insight on our partnership with Adobe and LinkedIn and how that’s changing the way companies work.
Grad Conn, Microsoft; Rishi Dave D&B; Paul Herman, Sprinklr
Join Grad Conn, marketing thought leader, who will challenge you and your organization to do business differently. You won’t want to miss a beat. This session includes a panel discussion with our latest partners; D&B and Sprinklr. Rishi and Paul sit down with Grad to discuss the critical role that the Microsoft partner ecosystem plays in the cross-industry digital transformation journey.
Jason Hansen, Principal Program Manager , Microsoft
Running applications in the cloud can feel daunting without the right platform to help you manage and operate them effectively. Container technology has grown in popularity to help address this challenge, including the use of an orchestrator to help deploy, scale, and operate application containers across clusters of hosts to ensure they run as intended. Kubernetes has become the defacto standard to manage containers due to its functionality and most importantly the fact it has a large open source following.
Join Jason Hansen, Principal Program Manager to learn:
- The benefits of using containers in your cloud strategy
- Why Kubernetes is a great choice for managing containerized applications
- How easy it is to implement AKS – Azure Container Service
In this keynote, Vice President and Principal Analyst of Forrester will reveal six key strategies to drive new customer value and revenue, and challenge your thinking to ensure your companies survives as “predator”, not “prey”.
Giampaolo Battaglia (Product Marketing Manger), Paul Stubbs, AI Product Marketing, Microsoft
Microsoft Cognitive Services helps day-to-day developers create powerful applications with the capability to think and process information like humans. Learn first-hand about Microsoft Cognitive Services and how you can easily build customer-facing AI applications with Vision, Language, Speech, Knowledge and Search functionality.
We will also provide an overview of the Cognitive Services API collection (30 APIs), share how customers are using Cognitive Services APIs today and provide demonstrations of how powerful these APIs can be when combined with real world applications.
Specifically, you’ll see:
- Our collection of 30 APIs and how to get started in minutes
- A real-world demo of using AI to solve business problems
- All the API Keys you can take advantage of, falling under Vision, Speech, Language Knowledge and Search and how to leverage these to innovate your existing technologies.
Designed for engineers, technologists and others in IT who are new to the cloud or new to Azure, this introductory webinar will demonstrate how using a cloud-based infrastructure can help you reduce costs, improve security and innovate rapidly. You’ll learn about common scenarios and use cases for infrastructure services, and get a walk-through of how to start using Azure.
This Azure Infrastructure webinar includes:
- Virtual machines and networking
- Web and Database Servers
- Monitoring and security
- Backup & disaster recovery
Join us to learn why Microsoft Azure is the best cloud platform for your Windows Server workloads. Discover great resources to get started with Azure and view an in-depth demonstration on how to best use Azure— then be ready to add “cloud admin” to your list of superpowers.
In this webinar you’ll learn how to:
- Migrate apps and workloads to Windows Server on Azure to gain cloud agility and efficiency
- Integrate on-premises Windows Server environments with innovative hybrid capabilities such as backup and storage
- Set up powerful hybrid security for Windows and Linux applications running on Windows Server in Azure or on-premises
- Use existing Windows Server licenses to save on Azure virtual machines—making Azure the most cost-effective cloud for Windows Server workloads
Zachary Deptawa, Cloud Developer Advocate, Microsoft and Nic Jackson, Developer Advocate, HashiCorp
Deploying and managing infrastructure has historically been a manual and often error-prone process. The popular DevOps concept known as Infrastructure as Code (IaC), using HashiCorp Terraform allows you to avoid these challenges by creating reliable, repeatable and automated deployments on Microsoft Azure.
Join us for an on demand webinar with experts from Microsoft and HashiCorp to learn about the benefits of using Terraform with Azure and learn how to create a deployment for a multi-tier application with networking and security requirements.
In this webinar we’ll cover:
- Set up and use of Terraform with Azure
- Provisioning secured environments with private and public network tiers
- Provisioning and managing application infrastructure
- Using Terraform Enterprise to enhance governance and team collaboration
Jeff Derstadt; Principal Software Engineer, Microsoft
Join us for this Microsoft AI webinar to learn how Azure Bot Service enables developers to build, connect, test, and deploy intelligent bots. Understand how users can interact with bots using multiple modalities such as texting, tapping, or talking.
You will learn about how you can visually craft advanced conversation flows using the new Conversation Designer tools and continuously improve your bots with the new advanced telemetry features using application insights. Our experts demonstrate how your intelligent bots can understand the human world with Microsoft Cognitive Services to provide advanced AI capabilities around vision, speech, language, knowledge and search.
Join us and see how you can connect your bot to over a dozen different messaging channels such as Skype, Facebook Messenger, your own custom apps, and even extend Cortana with new skills.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to build intelligent bots with the Azure Bot Service and Microsoft Cognitive Services
- How to get started quickly with templates or with the Bot Builder SDK
- How to connect your bot to more than a dozen messaging channels
Microsoft Office 365 is a security-hardened service. We bring together the best practices from two decades of building enterprise software and managing online services to give you an integrated software-as-a-service solution.
In this session you will learn about the built-in security capability that Office 365 brings to the table to help organizations secure their data and achieve regulatory compliance.
Andrew Shannon, Product Manager , Microsoft; OP Ravi, Product Manager, Microsoft
The unprecedented volume of data generated by the Internet of Things (IoT) has made analysis of time-series data a powerful way to gain actionable insights into business performance. This type of analytics can help companies uncover hidden trends, conduct root-cause analyses, and quickly validate IoT solutions.
Collecting, managing, visualizing, and analyzing time-series data at scale and in near-real time is a tall order for even the most capable of companies. That’s because sensors and connected devices can generate billions of data points every day, and businesses lack a centralized view of data and the ability to perform a unified query.
Combining and visualizing disparate data types - in particular, time-series data and reference data - is daunting because organizations typically use multiple, non-integrated tools and techniques.
Join speaker Andrew Shannon, Product Manager on the Azure Big Data Platform engineering team, as he addresses these challenges with Azure Time Series Insights - a managed cloud service that provides a global view of IoT-scale data with real-time visibility into your time-series data around the world.
In this session we will cover how you can collaborate with your team to use cloud enabled tools and services that manage the entire end-to-end machine learning lifecycle. Specifically, you’ll learn how to:
- Prepare data for your AI applications
- Build, deploy and manage models at any scale, everywhere
- Build on your existing understanding of AI to develop advanced smart applications
- We will provide an in-depth, real-world example showing you how to harness the tools and technology used by professional developers and data scientists to help take your AI skills to the next level.
Cory Newton-Smith, Principal Program Manager, Microsoft
The IoT solution landscape continues to change dramatically as new capabilities, richer integration possibilities and different architectural framework options have become available. We’re excited to share with you the latest updates to the Azure IoT Suite Remote Monitoring preconfigured solution, which introduces the Azure IoT services latest features and customer scenarios.
Join us for this webinar to drill into the latest updates with Cory Newton-Smith, Principal Program Manager, Azure IoT R&D. During this session you will:
- Learn how your company can benefit from the latest updates to the Azure IoT Suite Remote Monitoring solution
- Get a deep dive into new microservices architecture options
- See firsthand how this solution can be extended and customized to meet your needs
- Explore the redesigned user interface & operator scenarios enabled
Eric Hudson, Sr. Product Marketing Manager , Microsoft; Alain Dormehl, Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Microsoft
Applications show intelligence when they can spot trends, react to unusual events, predict outcomes or recommend choices. Applications can also benefit when intelligence is applied to their underlying databases to optimize their performance. Most everyday apps, from consumer to enterprise, can deliver greater customer or business benefit by learning from user behavior and other signals and delivering that value quickly and consistently.
In this session we’ll take a pragmatic look at introducing real, useful data-driven intelligence into apps by walking through services, code and data needed to make it happen. We will also look at how Azure SQL Database continuously evaluates your data, learning and adapting to your application, and provides performance-improving recommendations tailored to your specific workload.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How to instrument your app to collect telemetry and start a feedback loop.
- How to add an intelligent behavior to your app with AI.
- How to add search and recommendations to your app.
- How automatic tuning and Intelligent Insights in SQL Database can improve your application’s performance.
Explore new perspectives on technology from Microsoft subject matter experts and industry thought leaders.
Microsoft may use your contact information to send you relevant content or offers. You can unsubscribe at any time. View our full Privacy Statement here: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement/default.aspx