Alex Shteynberg, Microsoft & Arun Karur, Sapient Global Markets
Is regulatory compliance powered by cloud a long-term solution for the financial services industry?
Sapient Global Markets, a part of Publicis. Sapient, is a leading global provider of business technology and consulting services for the capital and commodity markets. They offer an award-winning, centralized platform, Sapient CMRS, that manages and publishes regulatory transaction reports for multiple jurisdictions and regulations.
Sapient CMRS is built using industry-standard technologies to facilitate quick and easy integration with internal systems. It connects and sources data from all major trade capture systems or bespoke enterprise systems to meet the rising demand for transparency and accountability.
Sapient CMRS, powered by Azure, is available as a SaaS offering or a self-service portal to help clients minimize risk, control costs and grow, and improve compliance.
Join this webcast to:
- Review the current landscape, top challenges, and issues in the Banking and Capital markets industry around risk and compliance
- Understand the current state and readiness of banks to implement MIFID II, FRTB, and other upcoming regulations
- Explore the latest solution trends in regulatory compliance—cloud adoption, AI and machine learning, Blockchain, and more
- Discuss real-world compliance use cases and the industry solutions that are leading the way
- See how firms can evaluate fit for meeting their own regulatory needs