Ryan Westman, Mgr,Threat Intell,eSentire;Paul Tobia, Sr. Security Product Mgr, Sumo Logic; Brandon Dunlap, Moderator
In the last year alone, the number of supply chain attacks has grown exponentially as they offer threat actors stealthy, scalable, and privileged access to your organization’s on-premises, cloud, and hybrid environment.
Addressing supply chain attacks requires a multi-layered defense strategy in which third-party integrations are audited, endpoints are monitored for post-compromise actions, and an Incident Response plan that considers supply risks is put in place to minimize the overall impact to your organization.
On May 10, 2022, at 1:00 p.m. Eastern/10:00 a.m. Pacific (ISC)² and Sumo Logic share insights from original threat research and supply chain attacks to demonstrate how multi-signal investigations can effectively secure your organization against supply chain attacks.
Key takeaways from the webinar include:
• The three primary attack vectors that cybercriminals rely on to launch supply chain attacks against organizations
• The challenges that organizations face related to supply chain risk (e.g., technical complexity, access requirements, stealth of cyberattacks) and how they impact business operations
• Tactical and high-level strategic recommendations on how your organization can minimize supply chain risk and reduce the attacker dwell times and impact
• How 24/7 log monitoring and management can improve cyber resilience and prevent zero-day threats
• A case study on how original research and curated threat intelligence conduct stronger post-exploitation investigations.