Bob West, Chief Security Officer, Prisma Cloud/Palo Alto Networks; Brandon Dunlap, Moderator
Global survey spotlights industry vitals and actionable insights. The State of Cloud-Native Security Report 2023 is the result of a months-long survey traversing seven countries and five sectors of industry to consult with cloud security and DevOps professionals — from chief executives to developers to security technicians — with the goal of identifying pivotal decisions affecting cloud-native development and security outcomes.
This webinar will be hosted by Prisma Cloud/Palo Alto and (ISC)2 on March 16, 2023 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern/10:00 a.m. Pacific. Join us to hear the results of this year’s survey, presenting a fresh look at the top challenges and best practices in cloud-native security, including these outstanding findings:
• New deployment frequency has increased by 67% in the past 12 months.
• 76% of respondents deploy new or updated code to production weekly.
• 72% of organizations report an above average turnover rate in cloud security roles.
• 78% of respondents want better Day-1 security from tools.
• 77% of organizations say aligning security tools with security goals is challenging.
You do not want to miss this session!