Adrian Sanabria, IANS Faculty; Brandon Dunlap, Moderator
The ransomware scourge continues to plague the cybersecurity industry. To help ensure you and your company are better prepared, we will share insights and lessons learned from ransomware case studies.
In this session, on September 12, 2023 at 1:00 p.m./ 10:00 a.m. Pacific IANS and (ISC)2 will lead you through:
• What went right (and wrong) in these examples and how best to incorporate that experience into your defenses and program
• Threat actor behavior and how to take advantage of their internal processes to thwart them
• TTPs used in various ransomware operations
• Alert monitoring – from investigating to remediating
• The reality and best practices around backups and recovery