Saikrishna Chavali, Sr. Mngr, Sec Product Marketing,Cloudflare;Brandon Dunlap, Moderator
APIs make the world go round. 58% of dynamic HTTP traffic on the Cloudflare network is API-related. Security and IT leaders have to balance securing their APIs and their customers’ sensitive data, without slowing down innovation while maintaining customer trust.
On November 28, 2023 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern/10:00 a.m. Pacific join us as Cloudflare and ISC2 discuss the best practices to automate your API security with a focus on small security teams. In this webinar, you will:
* Explore today’s complex API ecosystem of new APIs, diverse users, and sophisticated attackers
* Experience the problems with patchwork and DIY approaches to API security
* See an example of optimal API security workflow
* Observe ways an API security tool enables you to automate your API security processes
* Simplify compliance with ever growing requirements: PCI, HIPAA, FHIR, Open Banking Initiative, Financial Data Exchange etc.