Securing the Welcome: Innovations, Compliance & Data with Visitor Management

Logo
Presented by

Cian Bolger, Head of Sales & Caroline Laporte, Global Product Mngr, Acre Security; Brandon Dunlap, Moderator

About this talk

In today's ever-changing landscape, where security, compliance, and providing a seamless visitor experience are top priorities, the adoption of Visitor Management (VM) systems goes beyond being a nice to have to an absolute necessity. However, it is surprising that only 10% of companies using cloud visitor management systems rate theirs as excellent. This raises the question: what is happening with the other 90%?  A robust visitor management solution should not only serve as an interface for welcoming guests with ease but also act as a stronghold for protecting your valuable data and a driver for enhancing your company's reputation. We invite you to join us on a journey as we explore the crucial role that VM plays in ensuring a warm and secure welcome, complying with regulations, and leaving a lasting impression on your visitors. Join ACRE  in collaboration with ISC2 on November 21st, 2023, at 1:00 p.m. Eastern/10:00 a.m. Pacific to discover how technological innovations fortify security, align with regulatory requirements, and harness data for a resilient visitor management system. Do not miss this opportunity to effectively fortify your organization. During this event, you will gain insights into:  - Augmenting efficiency through the automation of the check-in process with VM systems - How a cloud VMS can be a means to enable a secure path to standardization along with new technology to embrace a positive customer experience across the organization - Leveraging the data acquired through a VM system to enhance your processes and achieve cost savings - Recognizing the importance of compliance with regulations
Related topics:

More from this channel

Upcoming talks (7)
On-demand talks (457)
Subscribers (145307)
ISC2 Security Briefings brings attendees both stand alone webcasts and multi-part series on cutting edge infosecurity topics that gets deeper into the subject matter and technologies presented by subject matter experts.