Jim Black, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Enterprise, Akamai, Tom Adamski, Enterprise Solutions Engineer, EMEA, Akamai
Providing employees with secure access to enterprise applications deployed behind the firewall is a core requirement for all businesses. Increasingly, enterprises must also deal with the riskier proposition of providing this same access to third parties, including their contractors, partners, suppliers, and customers. Enabling secure application access, whether hosted in a public cloud or private data center, is a complex and cumbersome task.
Join this webinar to hear about:
- Survey results revealing how your peers approach third-party access management
- How to remove complexity around the management of third-party access
- Challenges associated with moving a traditional network perimeter to the cloud
- How third-party access exposes the enterprise to risk
- Akamai’s innovative new cloud-service, which provides secure access to enterprise applications that live behind the firewall