John Tolbert, Lead Analyst, KuppingerCole, Richard Meeus, Director of Security, Technology and Strategy, EMEA, Akamai
The traditional model of enforcing security at the network perimeter is no longer valid as employees, devices, and workloads move outside the corporate network.
A Zero Trust model offers an alternative that secures data while ensuring it is accessible from wherever employees are working. But finding the right technological approaches to Zero Trust is challenging.
Join this KuppingerCole webinar to:
- Understand how best to approach implementing Zero Trust
- Explore the technological considerations and options available
- Learn how to create a smarter way for users to access applications
- Discover effective ways to protect users from cyberthreats
- Learn how to deliver a phish-proof MFA strategy
- Get answers to your questions about Zero Trust