Diana Kelley, Cybrize | Richard Meeus, Akamai | Peter Newton, Fortinet
About this talk
Gartner predicts that 60% of large enterprises will implement passwordless methods by the end of the year. Going passwordless reduces the risk of password-based threats, improves usability and reduces operational cost.
When weak and stolen passwords are responsible for 61% of all data breaches (Verizon), is it time to ask ourselves whether going passwordless is the future, and in 2022, are we ready to remove passwords altogether?
Join us in this episode as we discuss:
- Hype-free explanation of what passwordless really means
- Why going passwordless and effective password management go hand in hand
- Passwordless authentication and SSO
- Challenges to adoption
- Building your passwordless implementation roadmap
- The industries embracing going password free
- Is passwordless the future?
Akamai secures and delivers digital experiences for the world’s largest companies. Our intelligent edge platform keeps apps and experiences closer to users — and attacks and threats far away. Top brands globally rely on Akamai so their businesses can be fast, smart, and secure.…