Susan McReynolds, Akamai | Christine Ross, Akamai | Tony Lauro, Akamai | David Senecal, Akamai
Maintaining and deepening customer trust is imperative, especially in a post-pandemic world where brand loyalty is up for grabs. With the unprecedented shift to life online, retailers and specifically those in ecommerce have struggled to gain visibility into their online traffic – both legitimate and malicious. That’s why being able to quickly detect and block malicious bot activity – like credential stuffing, content scraping and inventory hoarding – not only improves customer experience during the path to purchase but also protects against online revenue loss.
Join us as we discuss:
- Why enhancing visibility into online traffic is critical for safeguarding customer trust
- The damaging effect of malicious bot activity on customer experience and conversions. - The latest tools available today to combat malicious bots
- Understanding the account takeover (ATO) kill-chain to prevent fraud
- The benefits of real-time analysis into bot traffic
- Reducing the risk of being impacted by malicious bots