Delighting gamers is a real challenge for the gaming industry. Traditionally, insights into the gamer experience and the gamer journey are generated after the fact. These insights are restricted to “what happened” rather than “what is happening right now”.
Leveraging operational data can make a big difference to how game studios and developers can ensure they are delighting their gaming communities, understanding their experiences, and acting on those insights in real time, when it matters the most.
In this talk, we will discuss:
- Operational data and how it can be used to delight gamers
- The Macrometa GDN and how it works with operational data
- How game developers can work with Akamai and Macrometa
- Alan Evans, EMEA Alliance Director, Akamai
- Chetan Venkatesh, CEO, Macrometa
- Chrissie Buchanan, Senior Director of Marketing, Macrometa