Michael Cade, Senior Global Technologist, Veeam & Mike Walters, Senior Consulting Solutions Architect, NetApp
In these times with workforce working remotely, now more than ever it is important to protect your networks and ensure your teams can continue to work safely and efficiently. NAS functionality has a broad use case for different workloads including vast amounts of unstructured data, as well as the massive amount of data that devices in the Internet of Things are creating every second. This unstructured data growth brings a major challenge in how it can be protected efficiently.
Therefore, NetApp and Veeam would like to invite you to a webinar on Thursday, March 26th to learn how Veeam seamlessly tiers NAS and VMware backups to cloud object storage like StorageGRID, AWS, and Azure for cost-effective, long-term protection. In addition, we’ll detail five cool new features available in Veeam Backup & Replication version 10. Presented by NetApp A-Team member Michael Cade and Edwin Weijdema.
During the webinar we’ll answer a wide range of questions, like:
• How data protection can become a value creation centre
• How to increase confidence through recover rapidly from application failures and data loss
• Mitigate massive data loss and brand damage in Ransomware scenarios
• And more!
The time could not be better to take advantage of a better NAS backup that’s faster, stronger and smarter than ever before.
• Michael Cade, NetApp A-Team Member, Senior Global Technologist, Veeam
• Mike Walters, Senior Consulting Solutions Architect, NetApp
• Edwin Weijdema, Principal Security Architect EMEA at Veeam