Jake Turner, Director of Solutions Engineering, State and Local Govt, Education and Public Health, NetApp
There’s no question that video surveillance systems can help protect citizens and students, deter crime, and prevent vandalism. To be most effective, cameras must be where activity is taking place – in and around main buildings and facilities, throughout parking lots and garages and on public transportation.
As organizations grow and evolve their video surveillance deployments, by adding high-definition digital cameras, they can face hidden challenges. Having the right solution in place, including robust data storage can make or break a video surveillance deployment.
Join us on April 7 at 10 a.m. Pacific/1 p.m. Eastern as our panel of experts discuss the key items to consider when deploying a video surveillance solution including:
• Choosing the right solution for your current and future needs
• Building a partnership between IT and the public safety team
• Addressing data storage retention and recovery requirements
• How to find and secure grant funding for security projects
• Aaron Hibbard, Senior Solutions Architect, Central Ohio Transit Authority
• Fabiano Iacusso, Associate Director of Systems – Technology & Planning, Quinnipiac University
• Ashley Schultz, Senior Grants Development Consultant, Grants Office, LLC
• Tim Chunn, Global Business Development Director, Video Surveillance, NetApp