As more organisations look to adopt Service Integration & Management (SIAM) Operating Models, there is a tendency to focus solely on the IT Service Management processes, and a fixation on Incident, Problem, Change and Configuration Management. Whilst these areas are important, SIAM offers us the opportunity to deliver greater benefits to the organisation, in areas such as project management, commercial governance, contractual structures, organisation design and overall IT eco-system culture and behaviour.
This webinar will consider these opportunities, and how your SIAM programme can benefit from them.
Based on real world implementation experience, this webinar will give you insights into the 11 key actions that you must perform for your Service Integration & Management (SIAM) programme to be successful
Steve Morgan, Director of Syniad IT & Daniel Breston, James Finister, Julian White
This panel debate will put Service Integration & Management (SIAM) under the spotlight.
- Is it really delivering upon its promises?
- Are customers who retain it in-house realising the benefits they expect?
- Are Service Providers meeting the challenges posed by SIAM
- What does “good” SIAM look like?
- What are the signs it’s going well / badly?
- Do the business typically notice any difference in service quality?
- How does SIAM complement existing frameworks such as ITIL, COBIT, etc, and can / should SIAM form a framework in its own right?
- What have the ITSM tooling providers done to support SIAM organisations?
- What are the most effective characteristics of successful SIAM governance models?
- What does the future hold for SIAM?
This panel debate, hosted by Steve Morgan, Director of Syniad IT, will seek to find some answers and determine whether SIAM is really delivering upon its promises. Steve will be joined by Daniel Breston,Chief of DevOps Transformations for Ranger4, James Finister, Global ITSM Strategist at Tata Consultancy Services and Julian White, Head of Change Management at Royal Mail.
Regular webinars on ITSM and Service Integration & Management
Syniad IT are leading advisors in ITSM and Service Integration & Management (SIAM). Our informative webinars cover real-world issues, based upon our extensive experience of helping the worlds most complex organisations to align their business and IT organisations and deliver exceptional IT services.