Agility, flexibility, resiliency and scalability: just some of the benefits of implementing a modern, cloud-driven IT infrastructure. But for IT leaders who want to take advantage of these benefits, getting there is a significant and often complicated undertaking. A recent Forrester report, commissioned by Dell Technologies ‘IT Leaders Leverage Outside Expertise To Achieve Business Outcomes’ shares that, “Digital technology has made business faster and easier, creating tremendous opportunities for IT and business leaders — but it has also introduced more complexity”.
The answer to unlocking these opportunities and solving this complexity lies in creating the right IT transformation strategy and roadmap for each organisation. But often, it’s not always clear how organizations can best get started. Episode 3 of Dell Technologies Services ‘Moving to Modern Architectures’ series, brings our experts together to share insights and strategies on how IT leaders can start to navigate the complexity of the journey to IT transformation.
Join us to learn:
- Why creating the right IT modernization roadmap depends on asking the right questions - and what these questions are
- How to conduct collaborative assessments of both your cloud-first and legacy technologies to ensure that your roadmap will deliver compliant, effective outcomes and business value
- Why taking a consultative approach and partnering with external, technology-specific expertise can help make all the difference to an internal IT team’s success
- Frameworks and tools that organisations can lean on to help them choose the right technology and level of support on their journey
- How to start the journey while ensuring business continuity during critical times
- And more