From Confusion to Clarity: Comparing and Aligning Security Architectures
Bart Salaets, Field Chief Technology Officer, F5; Brandon Dunlap, Moderator
About this talk
In a work-from-anywhere and multi-cloud world, keeping your organisation safe has become incredibly complex. Adding more and more security vendors and products isn't necessarily addressing the problem as attacks are getting more sophisticated.
The security industry is realising that customers need fewer but more effective solutions that can be easily integrated into one coherent security architecture.
In this webinar on 12 December 2023 at 1:00 p.m. GMT, F5 and ISC2 will discuss the security solutions landscape and help you navigate the myriad of architectural approaches. We will cover:
- Key trends in the security industry
- Consolidation and evolution through cyber security mesh architectures
- How multi-cloud and work-from-anywhere have transformed the security industry
- What WAAP, CNAPP, SSE, SASE, CSMA, and other trending security acronyms are all about and how they fit together
- How organisations can strengthen and simplify their security posture in this new reality
ISC2 Security Briefings EMEA offers members in Europe, the Middle East and Africa a chance to learn about the latest trends, tools and best practices in cyber, information, software and infrastructure security while earning CPEs…