In its fifth year, the 2016 Cloudera Government Forum will bring together public and private sector practitioners to discuss the state of data analytics and share case studies of how agencies are leveraging their data to enable improved decision-making. Spend a day discovering how your organization can evolve with transformative technologies powered by Apache Hadoop and results-driven data management and analysis.
The 2016 program includes informative sessions for those deeply involved in big data initiatives, as well as fundamentals, such as Hadoop Essentials—the What, Why, and How to Meet Agency Objectives. The agenda also will include discussion on how to:
- Implement strategies and optimize processes to manage, share, and analyze data assets efficiently and cost-effectively
- Design and deploy an enterprise data hub (EDH)
- Leverage data to enable more efficient search, discovery, and related mission-support capabilities
- Architect a comprehensive enterprise data governance strategy that includes the latest innovations in Apache Hadoop
- Apply big data analytics to establish and support proactive agency cybersecurity initiatives