Kowsik Guruswamy, CTO, Paul Loke, CIO, Victor Ng, CSO, Dr John Soo, Medical Founder, Stephanie Boo, VP
Organizations are remote working to ensure social distancing during the COVID-19 pandemic. It should be a resilient option for a new remote workforce to engage with the ecosystem and deliver economic value. Yet, this transformed work landscape inevitably presents challenges that impact productivity, safety and security.
Join us for an interactive session with practical views on how to stay secure and agile during this transition. Menlo Security’s CTO, Kowsik Guruswamy, will deliver the keynote while Victor Ng, Chief Strategy & Communication Officer, will be the moderator.
The panel will also feature:
• Paul Loke, CIO, who will share best practices that he has adopted during the current situation, and
• Dr John Soo, Medical Director, a medical doctor who will advise on smart preparations for next three months.
The Live panel will discuss mission-critical challenges as well as business continuity strategies that optimize corporate and human resources. Get their expert views on:
• Proven work-from-home best practices and tips from the US.
• Technical and security challenges for a company operating with a large remote workforce.
• Types of attacks (i.e. phishing and SaaS attacks) or security issues that are exacerbated amid COVID-19.
• The best strategy to relieve VPN issues and alternatives to consider.
• Ways for companies to cope with challenges critical to business continuity and the long-term implications.