The pandemic has accelerated the digitization of law firms as they embrace technology with a legal foundation, often in the cloud, to differentiate services, build better customer experiences and generate new revenue streams. Securing these innovations for a potentially permanently distributed workforce, generating, and exchanging an ever-increasing number of digital documents and spending more time on-line, only increases the risk of successful ransomware and phishing attacks.
The race is on to establish a prevention-based, zero trust approach to cyber security within law firms – an approach that not only reduces risk but enables innovation, promotes productivity and quickly demonstrates return on investment.
Using best practice examples taken from our global legal client base, this presentation will cover how to:
• Promote security specialist and lawyer productivity with proactive attack prevention
• Optimize security operations for a distributed workforce
• Realize the value of zero trust in preventing ransomware attacks
• Secure all internet and email exchange at speed and scale
• Evolve a sustainable Data Loss Prevention (DLP) strategy and execution for the cloud