Dan Lohrmann | Earl Duby | Sinan Eren | Jack Miller
About this talk
SASE, or Secure Access Service Edge, is quickly growing to be the next big thing. 40% of enterprises will consider SASE adoption by 2024, compared with the 1% in 2018, according to Gartner. As more organizations adopt cloud to accommodate remote work, a Zero-Trust approach becomes essential. Workers need quick, reliable, and secure access to their SaaS applications and digital services, and SASE is here to help.
As organizations and industry professionals start looking at SASE and what it can do for their business, it's important to get the facts straight. Join this webinar to learn what SASE can do for your network security, and what the future of SASE looks like.
Join security experts as they discuss:
- What SASE is
- Why SASE has exploded in the network security space
- Strategic insights into how best to implement SASE
- Trends driving SASE growth and what they mean for the future
- Dan Lohrmann, CSO at Security Mentor
- Earl Duby, CISO at Lear Corporation
- Sinan Eren, VP Zero Trust Access at Barracuda
- Jack Miller, Head of Global Professional Services at Menlo Security