Patient health is at grave risk in the current digital era, as sophisticated adversaries utilize technology to perform digital attacks that can result in physical harm. While Healthcare IT typically prioritizes protecting patient records (PHI), this omits the crucial overall healthcare mission of championing patient health against possible attacks against the healthcare digital ecosystem.
This webinar will present and analyze real world attack scenarios against the healthcare ecosystem, the mindset of hackers, and the complexity of constraints facing health IT security.
Join us for this webinar as we:
• Discuss why patient health is at risk and why it is a target for sophisticated adversaries
• Investigate the complexity of constraints facing Health IT and the barriers that must be overcome to succeed in this effort
• Highlight key findings from ISE’s groundbreaking research study, Hacking Hospitals*, including the types of healthcare systems investigated, the nature of the investigation, and the objectives of the assessments
• Present a blueprint with actionable steps that IT Security leaders can follow to properly secure and protect their hospital IT infrastructure, sensitive information, and their patients
*ISE’s research study, Hacking Hospitals - http://www.securityevaluators.com/hospitalhack/
RecordedJun 8 201661 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
Cyber criminals today are relentless, and they only need to be successful once. With each passing year, not only does the sheer volume of threats increase, but the threat landscape becomes more diverse.
From the explosion of coinmining activity in 2018, to the 600% rise in targeted activity against IoT devices, attackers are still working relentlessly to discover new avenues to infect networks and steal data, while also covering their tracks.
Join Orla Cox, Director of Security Response at Symantec for this insight-packed webinar, including:
• How targeted attacks are evolving to exploit new technologies like IoT.
• The increasing diversity of cyber attacks, and the new method that hackers are using to infect networks and steal information
• A roundup of the year’s most high-profile attacks, and a look at what to expect in the year to come
Raj Patel: Vice President Cloud Platform Engineering, Symantec and Sameer Vasanthapuram: Partner Solutions Architect,AWS
There is a natural tension between decentralized, distributed DevOps and the traditional command-and-control approach of classic security management. When moving to the cloud, organizations must learn how to decentralize and democratize the security process.
Join us on December 18th to learn how to automate security into the DevOps toolchain and strike a balance between agility and security in the cloud.
During this session, you will learn:
-How DevOps and InfoSec teams can align to the new DevSecOps paradigm
-Why continuous compliance management is a new business imperative
-How to build security in to your Continuous Integration/Continuous Development pipeline
Free Giveaway: Register for this webinar and join the live session for your chance to win a $500 AWS promotional credit. You can use your AWS credit to offset your AWS infrastructure costs when getting started on the marketplace*. Five lucky live attendees will be the winners!
* subject to the applicable terms and conditions currently available at https://aws.amazon.com/awscredits/.
Today’s threats aim to do more than just steal intellectual property. They hijack software updates, destroy devices, steal resources, and take advantage of trusted tools within your network. To top it off, these threats are notoriously difficult to detect.
Join leading threat expert, Kevin Haley, as he shares insights on trends shaping the threat landscape and how to best-protect your organization.
Key Learning Objectives:
• Insights on cryptojacking, fileless threats and ransomware
• Capabilities you need to protect yourself from these threats
• Best practices for more efficient and effective endpoint security
Anand Visvanathan, Director of Product Management, and LindaPark, Senior Manager, IaaS, Security & Compliance, Symantec
Cloud computing enables companies to be more agile and squeeze the inefficiencies out of the development cycle, such as procuring compute resources on demand rather than waiting for IT. But as companies move fast to deliver new products, security must move faster to keep up with new regulations and threats – or risk slowing down the business.
Cloud configuration errors can lead to gaping holes in cloud infrastructure deployments and present low hanging fruit for hackers. Security and DevOps teams need a proactive, automated approach to monitoring and securing their cloud management plane.
Join us for this informative webinar on how to achieve security compliance for public cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) platforms such as AWS and Microsoft Azure.
During this webinar, you'll learn:
• Why traditional security monitoring tools cannot provide visibility into cloud compliance risks
• Why Security and DevOps teams need automated cloud security
posture management (CSPM) tools to remove compliance bottlenecks
• How to migrate your legacy infrastructure to the cloud without compromising security and compliance
As businesses move to cloud services like Office 365, file sharing, email, chat, and collaboration apps make it easy to share information to get work done, however confidential datais now at greater risk.of falling into the wrong hands.(Watch Video Now)
Tim Sandage (AWS), Reuven Harrison (Tufin) Brian Johnson (DivvyCloud) and Constancio Fernandes (Symantec)
Join this live panel discussion with experts at AWS re:Invent 2018 for an in-depth look at the future of cloud, application security, and transitioning from DevOps to DevSecOps.
Tune into this interactive Q&A session with world renowned Cloud, DevOps, and Security leaders while they discuss the following:
- The challenges organizations are facing on how they can culturally come together
- How security can be an integral part of the DevOps practice to solve these challenges
- DevOps growth from mid-market to enterprise
- Challenges with using traditional security tools/processes and collaboration through automation
- Fostering shared responsibility among Security and DevOps
This live panel will be streamed directly from AWS re:Invent in Las Vegas! Join us for live Q&A from the comfort of your desk.
Tim Sandage, Sr. Security Partner Strategist, AWS
Reuven Harrison, CTO & Co-Founder, Tufin
Brian Johnson, CEO, DivvyCloud
Constancio Fernandes, Senior Director Development, Symantec
Mike Chen, Director of Product Marketing, Symantec and Tim Murphy, Sr. Manager Network Product Marketing, Symantec
Cyber security professionals are at a crossroads. The game has changed, and the bad guys are getting more aggressive and inflicting more and more damage on corporate assets—and reputations—worldwide.
Ransomware is through the roof, zero-day exploits are exploding, threats are hiding in encrypted traffic and email is riddled with malware. There is no perimeter anymore. Data, devices and employees are mobilized and traffic is increasingly going to the internet and cloud applications. So, the question now is, how do you protect a castle—by which we mean your enterprise—when the walls are tumbling down?
In this webinar we'll discuss:
- Why you should embrace cloud-based network security
- The tools you need to provide protection against a variety of attacks
- Why a proxy belongs at the center of your cloud service
- Cloud migration strategies
- Integrations that orchestrate defenses across control points and attack vectors
Deena Thomchick, Senior Director of Cloud Security, Symantec Linda Park, Senior Manager, IaaS Security & Compliance, Symantec
Organizations are using more cloud services for more business-critical activities. At the same time organizations face growing privacy regulations, a high rate of data loss (accidental exposures and breaches), and ever-increasing attacks on their cloud assets.
It is challenging to get the visibility and security you need to protect your Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) clouds as cloud security offerings have been both limited in scope and fragmented across point products.
Let us show you what’s new and how our solutions will give you the most complete visibility, data security, threat protection and compliance management for your public cloud services with integrated cloud security.
Learn more about our latest innovations in cloud security for SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS
•.New Integrated Compliance Management for IaaS – the first Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM) solution integrated with Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) and Cloud Workload Protection Platform (CWPP) offering detailed compliance remediation.
•. Fastest Acting Cloud App Security – the first API-based CASB that can remediate security issues in seconds, with new Fast APIs for Microsoft and Box.
•. Broadest & Deepest Cloud App Coverage – CASB data security and threat protection for any cloud app, including custom apps.
•. Best DLP and Threat Protection for IaaS Storage – Gartner Magic Quadrant leading Data Loss Prevention (DLP) and threat protection now integrated with Cloud Workload Protection(CWP) and Gartner Magic Quadrant leading CloudSOC CASB.
Dr. Hugh Thompson, CTO Symantec and Mark Urban, VP Product Strategy & Operations, Symantec
Data, devices and employees are mobilized and traffic is increasingly going to the internet and cloud applications. Traditional approaches to network protection are going away as the concept of a secure perimeter disappear.
In this webcast we’ll look at today’s new business paradigm, the challenges we now face, along with best practices for building a secure network in the cloud.
Join Hugh Thompson, CTO of Symantec, and Mark Urban, VP Product Strategy & Operations, Symantec as they share their vision for Cloud Generation Network Security and how they see leading companies of all sizes prepare for the future.
In this session they’ll discuss:
- A security insider’s view of market trends and the 24/7/365 demands of a distributed workforce
- The increased complexity of managing full security stack with limited resources
- The technical challenges of securing cloud applications
- Cloud solutions that solve cloud problems
It promises to be an insightful event for all security, network and IT professionals. After their presentation the speakers will also take questions from the audience.
We highly encourage you to register and reserve your spot today.
Robert Arandjelovic, Director Product Marketing, Symantec and Featuring Guest Speaker, Heidi Shey, Senior Analyst, Forrester
Traditional perimeters vanish as organizations move to the cloud and employees work in a world of both sanctioned and unsanctioned applications. Companies must rethink their approach to securing data in this new environment.
Join us on this webinar with Robert Arandjelovic from Symantec and guest speaker Heidi Shey from Forrester Research as they discuss;
- The inherent security challenges of cloud
- Security strategies and imperatives
- How organizations are approaching and need to approach cloud security today.
Part 4 of 4: National Cybersecurity Awareness Month (NCSAM)
Our day-to-day life depends on the country’s 16 sectors of critical infrastructure, which supply food, water, financial services, public health, communications and power along with other networks and systems.
Will emphasize the importance of securing our critical infrastructure and highlight the roles the public can play in keeping it safe.
The releases of Symantec IT Management Suite 8.5 and Ghost Solution Suite 3.3 are almost here! Please join us for a special webcast on Tuesday, October 23 to learn all about these exciting new solutions.
We will discuss and demo some of the cool new features in IT Management Suite 8.5 such as time-critical management, endpoint quarantine, and automated vulnerability remediation and in Ghost Solution Suite 3.3 such as the new web console, smart wizards, and much more!
We will also have a discussion with a panel of early adopters who have already upgraded to IT Management Suite 8.5 so you can learn from their knowledge and experience.
Don't miss this great opportunity to get the latest information on IT Management Suite 8.5 and Ghost Solution Suite 3.3!
AJ Nash, Global Head, Cyber Intelligence Global Security Office, Symantec
Part 3 of 4: National Cybersecurity Awareness Month (NCSAM)
As the lines between our work and daily lives become increasingly blurred, it’s more important than ever to be certain that smart cybersecurity is integrated into our lives.
The focus will be on cybersecurity workforce education, training and awareness with specific focus on understanding adversary objectives and the best practices for thwarting some of the most common adversary actions.
Mark Bowker, Senior Analyst, ESG / Richard Diver,Cloud Security Architect. Insight/ Jereme Lee, System Engineer, Symantec
Its your job to secure email, sensitive data and apps in Office 365. Now What?
Moving to cloud applications provides the opportunity to get your security right. This is the time to set up optimum data loss prevention, malware and phishing prevention, and access controls on your systems. No matter if you are still planning, have just started, are in the midst, or are fully migrated to Office 365, there are security policies and procedures to implement and optimize.
Join ESG industry analyst Mark Bowker, Insight’s Cloud Security Architect, Richard Diver, and Symantec’s System Engineering Manager, Jereme Lee to learn how to:
- Get the most out of your Office 365 instance by enhancing the security
- Understand what Microsoft offers and how Symantec compliments their security offering
- Enhance your email, app and data security in Microsoft Office 365 which can be used across all your cloud apps
Brian Duckering,Mobile Security Specialist, Symantec and Brian Jacome, Director of Applications and Controls, RBC
Businesses of all sizes are wary of the added risk that comes from the use of mobile devices and are struggling to figure out the best strategies to protect their sensitive information.
Attend this webcast to hear the advice from experienced security professionals who have successfully navigated the path to protect their businesses from mobile threats.
Hear from Brian Jacome, Director of Applications and Controls from Royal Bank of Canada and learn about his journey and get answers to the following questions and more:
- Why is it important to secure mobile devices?
- What is your advice to your peers who are starting their mobile security journey?
- What are the most important requirements of a mobile security solution?
By the end of this webcast, you will have gained important advice and perspective from those who have gone before you and are able to sleep better at night.
Brian Duckering, Sr. Mobile Security Specialist, Symantec
Mobile devices have become ubiquitous in business, permeating every aspect of user productivity and customer experience, yet many of these are also personal devices left unprotected against advanced malware and OS vulnerabilities.
Considering the vast amounts of sensitive data that are stored on and communicated through these devices, how do we maintain the essential controls, security and privacy that are essential in the cloud generation?
In this webcast, you will:
- Learn about the various and advanced methods hackers use to attack and compromise mobile devices.
- Understand the importance of being able to Predict, Detect, and Protect against all types of mobile threats.
- Learn specific strategies and technologies that will support the need for visibility and full protection of your mobile infrastructure.
Symantec is a global leader in providing security solutions to help our customers – from consumers and small businesses to the largest global organizations – secure their information against more risks at more points, more completely and efficiently than any other company. Our company’s unique focus is to eliminate risks to information, technology and processes independent of the device, platform, interaction or location.