Introducing the Latest Release of Symantec Advanced Threat Protection: Email
Stop Sophisticated Email Threats by Leveraging one of the World’s Largest Global Intelligence Networks
Email continues to be the #1 threat vector for targeted and advanced attacks. The ubiquity of email and the widespread adoption of traditional email security solutions has led attackers to move beyond basic spam and phishing emails to more targeted and sophisticated attacks to infiltrate an organization.
Join Symantec’s Jane Wong, Sr. Director, Product Management,Gateway Security Group and Nirav Shah, Email Security Product Marketing Manager to learn:
- How Symantec can help your organization uncover, stop and respond to sophisticated email attacks while providing the deepest level threat intelligence.
RecordedDec 8 201627 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
Paul Agbabian, Global Chief Technology Officer and Chief Architect, Broadcom
Join Paul Agbabian, Global CTO and Chief Architect, as he details the power of our combined enterprise security solutions and discusses how Symantec is delivering integrated cyber defense to solve critical cyber security problems for your entire organization.
Roi Abitboul, VP Engineering, Symantec | Itzik Menashe, VP of IT & Information Security; Telit | Dave Gruber, Sr Analyst, ESG
As attackers and attacks become more sophisticated, organizations require their endpoint security to keep up. IT security teams are choosing to deploy attack surface reduction, advance prevention, and endpoint detection & response as necessary layers for complete security.
Join the webinar to learn:
• The latest trends driving the need for a more comprehensive endpoint security approach.
• How Telit is effectively protecting its endpoints.
• Symantec’s approach in its new complete endpoint security solution:
- Attack surface reduction to harden endpoint against exploits and zero-day threats
- New innovations in delivering best-in-class prevention
- Advance detection and response with tight integrations to help customers quickly identify attackers for better and faster remediation
- Streamlined management and automation to reduce significant burden on already-strapped security professionals and IT teams
Paige Hansen, Chief of Identity Education, Symantec | Sixto Cancel, Founder and CEO, Think of Us
In honor of National Cyber Security Awareness Month (NCSAM), join Sixto Cancel, the founder and CEO of Think of Us and Paige Hanson, Chief of Identity Education, Symantec as they discuss the unique risks young people in foster care face with identity theft/cyber safety.
The webinar with focus on simple actions these young people can take to help protect themselves in the areas of cyber safety and identity theft.
As we wrap up National Cyber Security Awareness month join Symantec and partners The Identity Theft Resource Center and Infolock for our final webinar. Whether you are connecting to networks or collecting customer/consumer data, protection is needed. This group of speakers will help familiarize you on how to check your systems and how to keep others’ data safe.
Topics will include:
- If You Connect, You Must Protect: updating to the latest security software, web browser and operating systems
- Wi-Fi safety
- If You Collect It, Protect It: keeping customer/consumer data and information safe
Symantec invites you to join us, as well as TechSoup and the Michigan Small Business Development Center, for a discussion on how to apply added layers of security to your devices and online accounts. The changes in technology are not slowing, with all of the changes cybercriminals are adapting to become more sophisticated. Better protect your personal info with available security features on your own devices.
We will focus on small businesses and nonprofits and the topic will include:
Start October strong with Symantec and NCSAM partners, the National PTA, Connect Safety and the National Cyber Security Alliance, to learn how to protect the devices you use day to day. Understanding how to protect your most significant personal information is crucial in this world of constant connection.
We will focus on elements of home and family and the topics will include:
Most adaptive authentication solutions are actually data aggregators; rooted in commodified, crowdsourced seed intelligence originating from third party sensors that’s free and available to all. Today’s cybercriminals are bypassing adaptive authentication controls by crowdsourcing that same publicly available seed intelligence into their own machine learning algorithms.
Symantec’s adaptive authentication intelligence originates directly from sensors built into Symantec’s widely distributed products like Endpoint Security, Web Proxy, Email Security, Data Loss Prevention, and from our consumer threat protection technologies – the world’s largest private ecosystem of seed intelligence. Because our intelligence is not crowdsourced or publicly available, cybercriminals’ machine learning algorithms lack the necessary data to emulate legitimate consumer users and thereby circumvent adaptive authentication controls to commit fraud.
Symantec Validation and Identity Protection (VIP) also includes adaptive authentication capabilities to detect your Device Health, Behavior Patterns, Network Integrity, Presence of Malware, and Private Browsing Fingerprint.
The result is that Symantec VIP provides a better consumer user experience with less authentication friction, far fewer false positives, and a significant, long term reduction in fraud while maintaining consumer privacy and data anonymity.
- Understand the implications of using adaptive authentication solutions that rely on crowdsourced seed intelligence to combat fraud
- Gain insight into the benefits of using nonpublic-facing seed intelligence to verify identities
- See how Symantec combines its widely distributed network of sensors with consumer-friendly multi-factor authentication
Rob Barker, Director, Product Management, Symantec
We are very pleased to announce the official launch of Symantec Endpoint Vulnerability Remediation. A new solution that seamlessly integrates with Symantec Endpoint Protection using the same agent and console to quickly discover, prioritize, and remediate vulnerabilities.
In this webinar, we will discuss and demonstrate how Symantec Endpoint Vulnerability Remediation allows you to:
•Find and fix vulnerabilities in just a few clicks
•Prioritize remediation based on level of risk
•Expand the robust protection of SEP using same console and agent
Don’t miss this great opportunity to learn all about Symantec Endpoint Vulnerability Remediation.
Ken Durbin,CISSP Sr.Strategist,Global Gov't Affairs, Symantec & Kim Allman, Director Gov't Affairs, Symantec
On January 1, 2020, one of the strictest privacy laws in the US, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), will come into effect. Often compared to the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), processes required to comply with the CCPA can be overwhelming from understanding the regulation, managing requirements as well as consumer requests.
What should governance, risk and compliance executives know in order to prepare for CCPA?
Join our webcast to learn:
- The basics of the CCPA…what are the requirements and why is it impactful.
- Find out how to leverage GDPR preparedness for the CCPA.
- Review how technology investments can help your organization achieve CCPA compliance.
Al Cooley, Director of Product Management, Deepsight Threat Intelligence, Symantec and Jay Spann, Swimlane SOAR Evangelist
Gone are the days when phishing was a single act targeting a specific individual. Today, malicious emails have grown into a vehicle for targeted attacks against entire organizations. Many SecOps teams do not have the bandwidth, time-tested processes or the data to properly investigate suspicious emails and determine if attachments or links are malicious.
For companies with a SIEM, this problem is more profound. If they don’t have intelligence beyond their own data, they have no way of using their SIEM investment to look for other indicators of compromise.
Symantec and Swimlane cybersecurity experts will discuss how the integration of security orchestration, automation and response (SOAR) and threat intelligence can be used to thwart attacks.
You will learn:
- Details about the growing threats posed by phishing and malicious emails
- Threat investigation challenges for the SIEM environment
- How threat intelligence speeds identification and management of email threats
- What SOAR can do for resource-strapped SecOps teams
- How the Symantec DeepSight and Swimlane integration can help defend against advanced attacks
Dick O'Brien, Principal Editor, Symantec & Adam Pennington, Principal Cyber Security Engineer, MITRE
Cyber criminals are turning to targeted ransomware at an accelerated pace, motivated no doubt by the success of recent attacks. Join experts from Symantec and MITRE as we explore the latest research and best practices for detecting targeted ransomware in your environment.
We will cover:
• The latest trends in attacks
• An in depth look at GoGalocker
• How to use the ATT&CK™ knowledge base to describe these threats
• Mitigations and defenses for dealing with Gogalocker
Brian Duckering, Sr. Mobile Security Specialist, Symantec
Join us as we cover ways to effectively and efficiently secure mobile devices across a broad range of industries.
As more enterprises are recognizing the need for greater visibility into mobile threats and the desire to protect their organizations from such threats, primary concerns still seem to be focused around what threats a solution can identify – malware, phishing, network attacks and much more.
While this is a starting point, there are other elements, characteristics, and abilities that have a far greater impact on the protection of an organization’s sensitive assets, information, and data that are not discussed often enough.
This webinar will explore the less-discussed topics of a mobile security strategy that everyone should understand – before it’s too late.
• Focus on high user acceptance rates - poor adoption rates can make a good solution worthless.
• Provide security on managed & unmanaged devices - equally effective security should be available for mobile devices and use cases.
• Protection of sensitive data and systems should take place in real time - relying on third-party solutions or human intervention could be too late.
• Resource demand should be minimal - maintaining and updating the solution should be efficient and require minimal resources.
Participants should leave this webinar with knowledge and considerations to help them evaluate mobile security solutions and plan an effective deployment and execution in their own environment.
Chris Riley, Editor, Sweetcode.io & Mitch Ashley, Director Research Analysis, MediaOps
As DevOps matures the principles and practices to build a sustainable secure, and compliant environment become a greater priority. Automation is key to security DevOps environments, and building into that automation compliance, workload and venerability tooling is critical. In this webinar we will talk about how these practices can not only be implemented in an automated way, but how they help ensure that high velocity environments sustain.
- Why venerability scanning matters for DevOps
- Workload protection for DevOps
- Securing your DevOps tools
- Building in compliance for your infrastructure
Jon Oltsik, Sr. Analyst, ESG and Bob Shaker, Adam Glick and Steve Meckl from Symantec
Plagued by sophisticated threats, increasing workloads, and an ever-expanding attack surface, security teams are turning to Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR) tools and Managed Endpoint Detection and Response (MEDR) services.
Join ESG and Symantec as we discuss how organizations are using solutions to improve their threat detection and response efforts.
- Trends impacting threat detection efforts
- How organizations are using EDR and MEDR solutions
Karl Vogel, Worldwide Solutions Architect, Symantec and Dennis Carpio, Sr. Director Business Development, Ixia
The average cost of a breach is US$4 million. What do you do if this happens to you? Do you know the extent of the breach? Did it hit your network infrastructure? Did it extend to your cloud workloads?
In this webinar learn:
• Best practices around network and cloud forensics and breach response.
• Hear real-life scenarios that were handled by Symantec’s Incident Response experts.
• See a demo of how Symantec Security Analytics in the cloud provides the details that expose the full source and scope of any threat or attack targeting your information assets.
• See how you can arm your Incident Response team to significantly speed the time to conduct and complete network and cloud forensic investigations.
Symantec is a global leader in providing security solutions to help our customers – from consumers and small businesses to the largest global organizations – secure their information against more risks at more points, more completely and efficiently than any other company. Our company’s unique focus is to eliminate risks to information, technology and processes independent of the device, platform, interaction or location.