Rob Barker, Director, Product Management, Symantec and David Evan, Product Manager, Symantec
We are very pleased to announce the official launch of Symantec Endpoint Vulnerability Remediation. A new solution that seamlessly integrates with Symantec Endpoint Protection using the same agent and console to quickly discover, prioritize, and remediate vulnerabilities.
In this webinar, we will discuss and demonstrate how Symantec Endpoint Vulnerability Remediation allows you to:
•Find and fix vulnerabilities in just a few clicks
•Prioritize remediation based on level of risk
•Expand the robust protection of SEP using same console and agent
Don’t miss this great opportunity to learn all about Symantec Endpoint Vulnerability Remediation.
Join us as we cover ways to effectively and efficiently secure mobile devices across a broad range of industries.
As more enterprises are recognizing the need for greater visibility into mobile threats and the desire to protect their organizations from such threats, primary concerns still seem to be focused around what threats a solution can identify – malware, phishing, network attacks and much more.
While this is a starting point, there are other elements, characteristics, and abilities that have a far greater impact on the protection of an organization’s sensitive assets, information, and data that are not discussed often enough.
This webinar will explore the less-discussed topics of a mobile security strategy that everyone should understand – before it’s too late.
• Focus on high user acceptance rates - poor adoption rates can make a good solution worthless.
• Provide security on managed & unmanaged devices - equally effective security should be available for mobile devices and use cases.
• Protection of sensitive data and systems should take place in real time - relying on third-party solutions or human intervention could be too late.
• Resource demand should be minimal - maintaining and updating the solution should be efficient and require minimal resources.
Participants should leave this webinar with knowledge and considerations to help them evaluate mobile security solutions and plan an effective deployment and execution in their own environment.
Jon Oltsik, Sr. Analyst, ESG and Bob Shaker, Adam Glick and Steve Meckl from Symantec
Plagued by sophisticated threats, increasing workloads, and an ever-expanding attack surface, security teams are turning to Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR) tools and Managed Endpoint Detection and Response (MEDR) services.
Join ESG and Symantec as we discuss how organizations are using solutions to improve their threat detection and response efforts.
- Trends impacting threat detection efforts
- How organizations are using EDR and MEDR solutions
Chris Riley, Editor, Sweetcode.io & Mitch Ashley, Director Research Analysis, MediaOps
As DevOps matures the principles and practices to build a sustainable secure, and compliant environment become a greater priority. Automation is key to security DevOps environments, and building into that automation compliance, workload and venerability tooling is critical. In this webinar we will talk about how these practices can not only be implemented in an automated way, but how they help ensure that high velocity environments sustain.
- Why venerability scanning matters for DevOps
- Workload protection for DevOps
- Securing your DevOps tools
- Building in compliance for your infrastructure
Karl Vogel, Worldwide Solutions Architect, Symantec and Dennis Carpio, Sr. Director Business Development, Ixia
The average cost of a breach is US$4 million. What do you do if this happens to you? Do you know the extent of the breach? Did it hit your network infrastructure? Did it extend to your cloud workloads?
In this webinar learn:
• Best practices around network and cloud forensics and breach response.
• Hear real-life scenarios that were handled by Symantec’s Incident Response experts.
• See a demo of how Symantec Security Analytics in the cloud provides the details that expose the full source and scope of any threat or attack targeting your information assets.
• See how you can arm your Incident Response team to significantly speed the time to conduct and complete network and cloud forensic investigations.
Web Security Service Reporting (Demo Video: 2:18 mins)
Reporting capabilities embedded in Symantec WSS help you understand what’s going on throughout your network. See how you can select from pre-built reports and create and distribute customized reports.
Web Security Service Acceptable Use Policy (Demo Video: 1:33 mins)
Now you can block visits to specific sites, block searches or site visits based on categories of sites, allow users to understand why they were blocked, and assign policies by user or user groups all through Web Security Service
Symantec Web Security Service (WSS) Integration with CloudSOC CASB Solution (Demo Video: 2:17 mins)
By combining the power of Symantec CloudSOC and Symantec WSS, you can block or isolate questionable or unknown content, help protect your users from malware and scams, define policies to keep your network and users safe, and prevent detected Social Security numbers from being sent or received.
Salah Nassar,Director Product Marketing, Symantec and Tim Murphy, Sr. Manager Network Product Marketing, Symantec
Cloud-based computing has erased the traditional network perimeter and created new attack surfaces.
Join our cloud security experts to learn how new product enhancements within the Symantec Integrated Cyber Defense Platform are delivering on the promise of Zero Trust while reducing cost and complexity for network security professionals.
Learn how new integrated tools can help you:
• Simplify enforcement of Zero Trust security policies across Web, email, and cloud application access.
• Implement real-time, in-line security controls over the use of any cloud application from any device, including unmanaged and bring-your-own devices.
• Enforce granular security controls over IaaS, SaaS, email and web traffic - for both managed and unmanaged devices
• Consistently apply DLP policies on information being sent to cloud and web destinations, and perform threat inspection for content downloads
Brian Sheedy, Lead Principal TEC, Endpoint Management, Symantec and Rob Barker, Director, Product Management, Symantec
At Symantec, we continue to innovate and add new capabilities to our endpoint management solutions. Please join us on June 12 for a special webcast focused on the latest updates to IT Management Suite 8.5 included in our most recent release update (RU2).
We will discuss and demo new features and enhancements to patch management, bandwidth throttling, peer-to-peer downloading, the software portal, and much more!
Don’t miss this great opportunity to learn the latest news and information on Symantec endpoint management!
Eric Andrews, Vice President of Cloud Security, Symantec and Steve Riley, Senior Director Analyst, Gartner
There is an art to securely using cloud apps and services, including SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS. In this Symantec webcast, hear from Steve Riley, a Gartner senior director analyst who focuses on public cloud security, and Eric Andrews, Symantec’s vice president of cloud security, as they share best practices with practical tips for deploying and getting the full value out of your Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) from visibility to data security to threat protection.
Join this webinar to learn:
•. A guidance framework on CASB adoption
•. Tips for deploying a CASB to secure services like Office 365, G Suite, and AWS
•. How to secure the use of cloud apps and services even when users are going direct to apps from unmanaged devices
• Key insights on CASB options including integrations with DLP and Secure Web Gateways
Alan Hall, Director of Product Marketing and Andre Engel, Sr.Consultant Cyber Security–SOC and Incident Response SME
Do you know what’s lurking in your network?
How strong are your defenses against today’s attacks? Nothing gives you a better understanding of your security posture than a deep analysis of your historic traffic.
Using your own data, Symantec Security Analytics will uncover what’s hiding in your network. Is encrypted traffic leaving you blind? Are malicious files getting through? Are you aware of high-risk traffic? Are you currently under attack?
Join us on this webinar:
• Gain insight into how an Advanced Threat Assessment does root analysis to uncover unknown, unique threats happening in your environment.
• Review results from real assessments, from real customers.
• Learn how to get a complete and accurate picture of hidden cyber threats that may be hiding in your network
Peter Firstbrook, VP Analyst at Gartner, and Art Gililand, EVP, GM Enterprise Products at Symantec
Modern endpoint security demands a reprioritization and renewed focus on security fundamentals. Security teams drowning in complexities need a more efficient way to deploy and manage effective protection, system hardening, and detection and response for the dynamic, diverse endpoint environments they operate.
Join Peter Firstbrook, VP Analyst at Gartner, and Art Gililand, EVP, GM Enterprise Products at Symantec, as they discuss:
•. Proactive tactics teams are using to improve their security posture
•. Pain points and threat trends driving the rapid rise in Endpoint Detection and Response solutions
•. Features and capabilities customers should look for in a modern endpoint solution
Symantec is a global leader in providing security solutions to help our customers – from consumers and small businesses to the largest global organizations – secure their information against more risks at more points, more completely and efficiently than any other company. Our company’s unique focus is to eliminate risks to information, technology and processes independent of the device, platform, interaction or location.