Delivering on Outcomes of XDR: Cross-Control Point Visibility
Kyle Black, Technical Director, Symantec and Jeremy Follis, Technical Director Network Security, Symantec
About this talk
Extended Detection and Response (XDR) holds great promise for enterprise customers. A holistic XDR approach integrates and controls all control points—laptops, mobile devices servers, cloud, network, identities, and even third-party products.
Join us on March 31, 9 am PT (12pm ET) for a special webinar with Kyle Black and Jeremy Follis of Symantec, a Division of Broadcom, as they talk in-depth about cross-control point visibility.
• What is cross-control point visibility and why is it important?
• What control points are the most crucial to monitor?
• What role does Network Detection and Response play in XDR?
• What data is collectable and how important is data normalization?
• How can information from one control point help another?
Broadcom’s Symantec Enterprise Division, the global leader in cyber security, helps organizations and governments secure identities and information wherever they live. Organizations across the world look to Broadcom’s Symantec Enterprise Division for strategic, integrated solutions to defend against sophisticated attacks across endpoints, identities, and infrastructure, whether on-premises, in the cloud, or both.