Henk Van Achterberg, Technical Architect, Bret Jordan, Network, Aryiro Toan, Endpoint, Sunil Choudrie, Information Security
Symantec’s Global Intelligence Network, or GIN, is the broadest and deepest set of threat intelligence in the industry. This level of visibility across network, endpoint, email, web, and cloud traffic allows us to discover and block advanced targeted attacks that would otherwise go undetected.
Join us for this webinar to learn:
• What is Symantec’s Global Intelligence Network?
• How does each control point leverage the threat intelligence in the GIN?
• What technologies are used to correlate and contextualize the threat intelligence in the GIN?
• How are threat experts contributing to the GIN?
• How the GIN helped Symantec discover unknown threats