Take Advantage: Expert Services from Symantec Endpoint Security
Cameron Sedgwick, Global Head, Services & Education, Michael Nickle, Head of Services, Broadcom Software
About this talk
Symantec customers now can access the highly specialized skillsets and localized expertise of a diverse network of partners to help them achieve their security goals. Join Symantec’s Cameron Sedgwick and Michael Nickle in a webinar, August 5, 11 am PT, to discuss the details of our newly launched Expert Advantage Partner Program that enables customers to select a services partner best suited to their unique requirements, whether it be for technical support, professional services, or delivery of managed services.
In this session, you will learn:
• Why Symantec, as part of Broadcom Software, is expanding its partner relationships now
• What services you can expect to receive from our partners
• How to access our partner network and how to select a partner that meets your needs
• Cameron Sedgwick, Global Head, Services & Education, Broadcom Software
• Michael Nickle, Head of Services, Broadcom Software
Broadcom’s Symantec Enterprise Division, the global leader in cyber security, helps organizations and governments secure identities and information wherever they live. Organizations across the world look to Broadcom’s Symantec Enterprise Division for strategic, integrated solutions to defend against sophisticated attacks across endpoints, identities, and infrastructure, whether on-premises, in the cloud, or both.