If you’re already using Eloqua, then you know that Marketing Automation is an indispensable tool for executing on your modern marketing strategy. But the majority of modern marketers still feel that they’re not using the technology to its full potential.
In this presentation, Eloqua expert Zee Jeremic of MASS Engines reveals various hacks for getting better results out of your Eloqua software.
RecordedJan 19 201663 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
Greg Kelly, Manager of Partner Programs, Vidyard; Howard Sewell, President, Spear Marketing Group
Join us for a webinar with Vidyard and Spear Marketing to learn how B2B marketers are using personalized content to drive engagement.
We discuss the trends in content personalization, the challenges marketing teams face when implementing it and some real-world examples of how other organizations are personalizing their content experience.
Tara Robertson, Director of Revenue Marketing at Uberflip & Val-Pierre Genton, VP of Product Marketing at BrightTALK
Many B2B marketing teams have introduced webinars into their marketing mix. These web-based events attract qualified, invested audiences that you can convert into leads weeks before the content goes live, and months after it’s recorded. Are you making the most of this powerful lead generation asset?
Join this live webinar with BrightTALK and Uberflip to hear B2B webinar best practices and learn:
- How to optimize your webinar sign up process to get more registrants and how to get people to actually show up!
- How to leverage your recorded webinars to drive leads
- How to use paid amplification to drive even more MQLs from your webinar library
Tara Robertson, Director of Revenue Marketing (Uberflip); Peter Herbert, CMO (Terminus); Justin Keller, VP Marketing (Sigstr)
Your marketing team spends tons of time and resources developing the right content to engage your top personas and accounts. But what if you could engage your sales team while making them look like rockstars with your content? Learn how Sigstr, Terminus and Uberflip run their ABM campaigns and empower their sales teams with content. It’s time to move away from the traditional demand gen and outbound sales tactics with a focus on pure volume and towards a personalized approach.
You’ll discover strategies and tips to:
- Personalize your account based content at scale
- Leverage your sales team as your secret weapon for content distribution
- Win over your top accounts!
Melissa Nazar, Director of Content Strategy @ SnapApp; Tara Robertson, Director of Revenue Marketing @ Uberflip
70% of marketers have pledged to create more content this year. How are you going to stand out from the increase in blog posts, ebooks, and white papers across all marketing campaigns? Learn 3 ways to transform your PDF-first marketing strategies into stronger, more engaging experiences that connect with your audience!
Jay Baer, President @ Convice & Convert; Shannon Dougall, VP Marketing @ Uberflip
In this fast-paced webinar, you'll learn how to use content to turn customers into volunteer marketers. Join best-selling author and digital marketing celebrity Jay Baer, and he'll unveil his framework for Talk Triggers: content that creates word-of-mouth.
Ben Harrison, Managing Director @ Brainrider; Sam Brennand, VP Strategic Partnerships @ Uberflip
Do you know who your hottest leads are? Are you able to control the volume of leads passed to your sales team so that they only get their hands on the cream of the crop? Are you able to offer the right content to the right prospect at the right time?
Lead scoring gives you insight into activity, but how much can you really tell from a single number? If your content strategy is mature and prospects are highly engaged, you may find yourself wanting more data to act upon. Ben Harrison, Managing Director at Brainrider, and Sam Brennand, VP of Customer Success at Uberflip are here to help. Join them as they take a deep dive into lead scoring and learn:
- The incorrect assumptions baked into Pardot's standard scoring model
- How to move from an activity-based scoring model to an engagement-based scoring model
- The secret sauce that a best-in-class Uberflip implementation can bring to Pardot
- How to determine where in the sales and marketing funnel your prospects are, based on content engagement
- How to build tailored drip campaigns that adapt to your prospects content engagement
Jay Baer, President @ Convince & Convert; Randy Frisch, CMO & Co-founder @ Uberflip
Jay Baer recently unveiled his new framework, Talk Triggers: Content that Creates Word-of-Mouth, and he has done exactly that – sparked incredible discussions among marketers everywhere on how to turn customers into volunteer marketers. Word-of-mouth is the most efficient and effective marketing tactic available, and content can (and should!) be the catalyst for those conversations. Watch this webinar to hear about Jay's new framework plus his answers to real questions submitted by B2B marketers!
Watch this behind-the-scenes webinar of how Uberflip and Terminus users power their integration to build ABM campaigns that win. Gain perspective on the organizational infrastructure needed for account-based marketing to work, as well as how you can use content to drive your ABM cadence.
It’s time to move away from the traditional demand gen tactics with a focus on pure volume and towards a targeted approach. And who to learn it best than from both Uberflip and Terminus’ internal ABM champions? They will be diving deep into the nitty gritty platform pluses that drive their key account engagement.
You’ll discover strategies and tips to:
Use your existing buyer personas to hyper-target your key - accounts like nobody’s business
Leverage content into your ABM plays and engage like a boss
Personalize your B2B account based advertising at scale
Your content experience is the environment in which your content lives, but it’s also so much more than that. It’s the place where all the user action takes place. It’s where a visitor converts to a lead, and where you can measure your content’s effectiveness across the entire buyer journey.
If you want to improve your content’s performance, you can’t afford to ignore your content experience any longer. In this live webinar, you’ll learn:
- Why you need to start focusing your content marketing efforts on optimizing your content experience
- How to build a high converting content experience
- How a well-optimized content experience can help enable content to be used across your entire B2B organization
Dave Rigotti, VP of Marketing, Bizible; Tara Robertson, Director of Demand Gen, Uberflip; Assaf Dudai, Head of Content, Brigh
Content marketing has long been a staple of the B2B marketing mix. But as more organizations are creating more content, how do you make sure your content breaks through the noise and actually creates value?
In this webinar, marketing leaders from Bizible, BrightInfo, and Uberflip discuss key components to planning, executing, and measuring content marketing that moves the needle.
The webinar will answer key questions, including:
• What is content fitness? And why does it matter?
• How do I build a knockout content experience?
• Should I be gating content?
• How do I measure the buyer's content journey? And how do I optimize it?
Alexandra Gibson, CMO, Event Farm; Shannon Dougall, VP Marketing, Uberflip
A marketer’s job is to understand and cater to their audience, something that’s much easier said than done. B2B marketers often use a combination of offline and online marketing channels to engage with prospects, but simply using a combination of the two isn’t enough—you also need to know which types of content and events work best at different stages in the buyer’s journey.
Join Event Farm CMO, Alexandra Gibson, and Uberflip's VP of Marketing, Shannon Dougall, for this webinar about how you can best use in-person events and content experiences to engage prospects as they move through the funnel. During the webinar, you’ll learn:
- How different types of events fuel top-of-funnel growth, engage middle-of-the-funnel prospects, and close bottom-of-the-funnel deals
- Which types of content work best at different points throughout the buyer's journey
- How online content and in-person events can work together to fully engage your audience
Steve Rayson, President, Buzzsumo & Sam Brennand, VP Customer Success, Uberflip
One of the best strategies for mapping out your yearly content marketing plan is to take a look back at what worked this year. Understanding the strategies, tactics, and tools that worked (and didn't) last year can help to fuel your strategy as you plan ahead.
In this webinar, BuzzSumo's Steve Rayson will take you through the top performing B2B content of 2016.
You will learn:
- 2016's most popular B2B content pieces and what they had in common
- Topics and content types that were widely shared in 2016
- Insight into content trends that will dominate in 2017
Kelsey Loughman, Kapost; Kate Athmer, Integrate; John Hurley, Radius; Yoav Schwartz, Uberflip
The process of content marketing can be defined by a four pillar system: Creation, Experience, Distribution, and Insights. Marketing teams must have the people, processes, and tools in place within each pillar of the framework in order to effectively execute their content marketing strategies, but many teams fail to fulfill all four pillars.
Do you know where your efforts are lacking?
In this webinar, we're joined by four marketing leaders from Kapost, Integrate, and Radius (each representing an area of the four pillar framework) who share their top tips for improving your content marketing processes and technology.
You will learn:
- The 4 Pillars of Content Marketing framework
- Actionable tips for improving your content marketing process
- How to identify technology gaps in your content marketing software stack
Bree Nakatani, Director of Customer Success, Wishpond & Kelly O'Hara, Content Marketing Consultant, Uberflip
Did you know that only 44% of B2B content marketers know what successful or effective content marketing looks like? That means that 56% of content marketers are aimlessly creating content without any direction or end goal. This content is not generating traffic, leads, or sales.
Watch this webinar to learn what effective content marketing looks like.
Jay Baer, Convince & Convert; Hana Abaza, Uberflip
Being great at content marketing was harder to do in 2016 than ever before. That's because there's more content in more places, with more topics and more faces. And that trend isn't going to stop in 2017 – it's only going to multiply.
Get ahead of the competition by understanding how to take a more nuanced, informed approach, so your content works smarter and harder.
Spend an hour with Uberflip's Hana Abaza and Jay Baer from Convince & Convert diving into seven (at least!) content marketing trends that you cannot afford to ignore going into 2017.
Brian Glover, Sr. Product Marketing Manager at Marketo; Hana Abaza, VP Marketing at Uberflip
If you’re already using Marketo, then you know that marketing automation is an indispensable tool for executing your B2B marketing strategy. But the majority of B2B marketers still feel that they’re not using the technology to its full potential.
In this presentation, Brian Glover, Sr. Product Marketing Manager at Marketo, will reveal various hacks for getting better results out of Marketo.
You will learn:
- How to effectively nurture your leads with a personalized conversation using Marketo's Customer Engagement Engine
- How to use first-touch and multi-touch attribution to determine marketing's contribution to sales
- How to take your personalized campaigns across all channels including social (using AdBridge) and your website (using Website Personalization)
Even if your audience is head-over-heels for your content, it doesn't mean they'll convert to a marketing qualified lead.
If you're looking for new ways to reach your demand generation goals in 2017, you won't want to miss this session by Shannon Dougall, VP of Marketing at Uberflip.
You will learn:
- How to optimize your content to attract and convert the right people
- When and how to gate content without turning your audience off
- How to analyze your existing campaigns and dump the ones that aren't driving results
Michael Patterson, Sprout Social; Hana Abaza, Uberflip
Social media is still a powerful distribution channel for B2B content, but a number of challenges arise when trying to effectively schedule content on social. How can you ensure that your social content cuts through the noise, is aligned with your overall marketing initiatives, and actually resonates with your audience?
Leveraging a social content calendar will help improve your impact on social media, as well as increase your social marketing productivity.
In this webinar, Sprout Social shares tactical tips for how to build a B2B social content calendar. You will learn:
- The benefits of implementing a social calendar
- How to implement workflows to increase social marketing productivity
- How to schedule content for maximum marketing effectiveness