JOCHEN JÖRG, Senior Sales Engineer at Snowflake
Many organisations build data lakes with the goal of analysing their data to make data-driven decisions that improve their profitability or fulfill their corporate mission. However, the reality is many data lakes end up being a great place to cheaply store data but don’t achieve their initial goal due to excess complexity and an inability to conduct simple, fast data analytics.
Join our webinar “The Cloud Data Platform for Modern Data Lakes“ to learn more about how a modern data lake:
- Acts as both a data lake and a data warehouse
- Offers unlimited speed and scale and allows all users to query all the data at any time
- Stores and transforms raw data for analytical workloads
- Is available as a simple service with minimal maintenance or complexity
- Enables data science and data sharing initiatives
Plus learn about an EMEA data lake customer story.