Delivering Better Online Experiences with Offline Data
There’s no denying that we now live in an omnichannel world – and that organizations across industries are grappling with how to provide a consistent customer experience across channels. Connecting data across touch points, both online and offline, is not an easy feat - but is the key to delivering the highly relevant, personalized interactions that result in conversions. In this session at Digital Velocity 2016, Monique Trulson shares her deep experience in marrying online data with previously siloed offline data to build a unified customer view, and leveraging that unified view to transform customer engagement.
RecordedMay 27 201631 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
Danny Moschke, Digital Strategist, Tealium EMEA & Korbinian Spann, Data Management Industry Expert
Data should not be underestimated as it is a company's greatest asset. The ability to collect customer data from multiple sources of interaction and act on it in a unified way is key to generating leads, increasing conversions and improving customer experiences.
Join this interactive discussion to learn:
- The relationship between data and revenue
- How data sources can be used and the insights garnered
- What are common problems and how to solve them
- The role of data across your sales cycle
- 5 Steps you can take to start driving sales leads and conversions from your data
Ted Sfikas, Director of Solutions Consultants, North America and LATAM, Tealium
Machine Learning (ML) is a new field, and there is a competitive advantage to those first adopters. Yet, many companies are buying ML technologies and developing strategies before they have taken the appropriate step back to evaluate whether their data is ready or not.
In this webinar, we’ll explore the evolution of Machine Learning as part of the broader data science discipline, and discuss why the fundamental need for data readiness is so crucial. Learn key steps to evaluate the readiness of your data and review how a governed data supply chain using automated orchestration can deliver a reliable engine for Machine Learning platforms today.
Catherine Ballantyne, APAC Director for Solutions Consulting, Tealium
85% of CEOs believe technology will transform their business more than any other global trend, according to PwC. And at the heart of that digital transformation is customer data.
Yet how many businesses are truly able to align their organization and data around their customer and the high expectations that they have? Join this webinar to learn:
- Why a data supply chain is the foundation of exceptional customer experiences (and how to create one)
- The customer data orchestration imperative across multiple teams, technologies and touchpoints
- 4 key digital transformation steps and strategies
- A simple framework to follow in creating a digital transformation roadmap to start executing today
Attendees will learn how to pair your best-of-breed marketing technology with robust data strategies to deliver the experiences your customers expect most.
Data is the main contributor to business growth and your strongest competitive advantage. And real-time data insights can increase revenue within your business. But with an infinite number of data sources to consider, standardising on data collection and management is a complex process.
Despite the Digital Transformation movement, many businesses and professionals express uncertainty around where to start. Join this webinar to:
- Understand the common challenges with data collection and ownership and why they occur
- Know the data specialists available, when and how they can help
- Appreciate the correlation between quality, real-time data and business revenue
- Follow best practises in data collection and ownership to move your Digital Transformation forward
Joe Christopher, VP Analytics, Blast Analytics & Marketing
Successful brands know that having quality customer data drives greater business success and more engaged customers. Yet organizations of every size continue to struggle with making data-driven decisions as a result of poor quality data.
Join us to learn specific recommendations, tactics, and keys to success in building a data-driven culture that will power high performing data and analytics programs, including:
- 3 key practices to creating a high performing data and analytics program
- Why data quality matters
- How to measure your brands data maturity level (and why it matters!)
- How to make more data-driven decisions leveraging data governance learnings
Chris Slovak, VP Global Solutions Consulting, Tealium, & Dan Robinson, CTO, Heap
Data is the most important asset a business has and it’s everywhere, but harnessing it to be used in a powerful way can be a challenge. Trusting that it’s clean and accurate can be even harder. So how do you actually channel all your data from disparate sources and use it to create web experiences for your customers that inspire and delight?
Join "How to Use Data As A Strategic Advantage: A Modern Approach To Data Supply & Analytics" to discover:
- 3 different types of data and why it’s crucial your brand understand the power behind each
- Why it’s important to see and use data as a strategic mandate in your organization
- How to incorporate insights about customer behavior into product strategy to drive continuous improvement and optimization
- Key strategies for enabling consistent, impactful experiences across every digital touchpoint
The webinar will end with a live fireside chat on tactics, tricks and recommendations you can put into play with your own organization to start making your brand's data more strategic starting today.
Chris Morgan, Sr Solutions Consulting Manager, Tealium & Dan George, Solutions Consulting Operations Manager, Tealium
Organizations that want to compete in today’s fast-paced consumer market know that customers must be at the center of everything they do. This means providing the right experience at the right time, which requires real-time data and the the correlation of data across all customer experiences.
Brands are turning to Customer Data Platforms (CDPs) and Data Management Platforms (DMPs) to help capture, correlate and manage their customer data, but many are confused as to exactly what each technology is and which solution is better suited for their organization based on the feature set of the platform at hand.
Should brands focus on providing the best end-to-end experience or on acquiring new customers? Register now and learn:
- Key differences between CDPs and DMPs
- Top benefits of each technology and how they co-exist
- Why pairing your CDP and DMP drives a more powerful marketing stack
- And so much more!
The webinar will conclude with a live Q&A Chat with questions from the audience on all things CDPs and DMPs.
Ted Sfikas, Director of Solutions Consultants, North America and LATAM, Tealium
Consumers are engaging with brands across multiple touchpoints, channels, and devices, generating massive amounts of valuable data. Organizations are quickly adopting a number of solutions to keep up with this explosion of customer data and better capture and correlate user behavior.
Two common solutions brands are leveraging to house and analyze all of this customer data are Enterprise Data Warehouses (EDW) and Data Lakes. Register now for this 30-minute webinar and learn:
- Key benefits of each and which is best for your brand
- Why pairing your enterprise data storage solution with customer data initiatives makes your tech stack even more powerful
- How an automated data supply chain fits in a modern EDW and data lake environment
- And more!
The webinar will conclude with a live Q&A Chat with questions from the audience on all things enterprise data storage.
David Morris, Director of Solutions Consulting at Tealium EMEA
Creating a true ‘customer-at-the-centre’ approach to business is key in delivering relevant, personalised experiences across online and offline channels. Having an agile identity resolution strategy in place is critical to achieving this type of experience, yet many are unsure on how to drive such a powerful and personalised consumer engagements.
Join and learn how to:
- Leverage data to fuel more meaningful customer experiences
- Drive customer centricity with digital transformation
- Implement the 4 key strategies for strategic identity resolution
- Achieve a deterministic identity resolution strategy
Ryan Hogan, Dir. of Strategic Advisory Services, AppSec Consulting / DPO, Tealium & Maltie Maraj, Sr. Counsel, Tealium
GDPR taking effect on May 25th has started an evolution in data governance. It’s evident that it’s top of mind right now for many brands, as all of us have been experiencing the influx of emails updating subscribers on privacy policies and GDPR compliance plans.
Brands are putting measures into place with resources, budget and more to ensure compliance - but now that GDPR is in effect, what’s next? Successful organizations know that having a handle on data at all points within the data flow is critical to success - so what practices and strategies does a brand need to continue to continue to think about and implement post GDPR?
Join this webinar and learn:
- 3 ways to prevent unwanted attention to your brand post-GDPR
- Data sharing and storage - what you can and cannot do going forward
- EU privacy laws and ICO and FTC fines and implications of non-compliance
- The benefits a brand will experience when thinking of data protection as an ongoing lifestyle rather than a one-time project
The webinar will conclude with a live Q&A Chat with questions from the audience on all things data governance.
Kerry Dawes, Head of Digital Experience & Intel at The Rank Group
The phrase ‘Digital Transformation’ has been increasingly used throughout the industry as a strategic goal organizations want to achieve. This initiative implies that Digital Transformation has an endpoint, a stage where companies will be ‘transformed’ - however this certainly isn’t the case.
Join Kerry Dawes, Head of Digital Experience & Intel at The Rank Group from her main stage presentation at Digital Velocity New York as she discusses:
- 3 main drivers of digital transformation
- Key ways to think of digital transformation as a longterm campaign rather than a one-time project
- Common challenges most brands face around digital transformation and ways to solve them
- How centralized and real-time decision making helps drive digital transformation
Joe Christopher, VP Analytics, Blast Analytics & Marketing, & Adam Corey, CMO, Tealium
If you feel like you don’t trust your data, there’s probably a good reason. It happens all the time; companies implement analytics, customize their solutions and don’t audit the implementation to ensure ongoing data accuracy. This leads to multiple inaccuracies, gaps in tracking, and — even worse — information that’s simply missing. Inaccurate data can send a brand down the wrong path, leading to bad decisions and additional costs for tools and resources that could have otherwise been avoided.
Join and learn:
- What data quality is and why it’s critical to an organization's overall success
- Why your data is a mess and how to identify the warning signs of poor data quality
- Best practices to ensure clean and quality data and how to take back control
- And so much more!
The webinar will conclude with a Fireside Chat with live questions from the audience on all things data quality.
Ted Sfikas, Director of US Engineering, Tealium & Jason Koo, Developer Evangelist, Tealium
While the dawn of massive change approaches with GDPR, it’s critical for brands to be transparent and ethical with the customer data they’re handling. They must ensure that the data being collected is only used for the purposes of transforming interactions and creating better customer experiences.
And as brands scramble to orchestrate and execute their compliance plans before May 25th, many are unsure which tools, processes, internal groups and roles their organization should employ.
Sound familiar? Join to discover how to design your data supply chain for GDPR, plus:
- 4 critical components of GDPR that every brand needs to know
- 3 key GDPR roles every company should assign internally
- Best-in-class solutions to top mobile data challenges with GDPR
- Real-world examples of how employing data privacy efforts has led other brands to increased customer access to privacy controls and increased transparency to 3rd party tools
It’s crucial that data, marketing and analyst professionals focus on overall data governance, rather than just legal ramifications, and the effect that leakage and security events can have on the brand itself when it comes to GDPR compliance. Safeguard your brand and consumer trust by ensuring your compliance today.
Dan Lubetsky, Dir, Digital Marketing Strategy, SapientRazorfish & Chris Andres, VP, Digital Strategy
Analysts predict that by 2020, 1.7MB of new information will be gathered every second for every person on earth. Contributing to that massive figure is the prediction that the average person will own more than five connected devices by the same year.
With data and customer touchpoints continuing to grow at this exponential pace, brands face massive opportunities—along with multiple challenges. The increase in customer information and engagement exposes the critical need for a technology solution to provide a 360° view on customers that will enable seamless experiences. Enter the Customer Data Platform (CDP).
Join to learn:
• Key capabilities and functionality of a CDP
• Differences between CDPs and other solutions like DMPs, ESPs and DSPs
• 4 key industries that are taking advantage of CDPs to stay ahead of their competition
• Key considerations to make when evaluating a CDP
Nick Bennett, President at Napkyn & Jay Calavas, CIO at Tealium
Global heads of marketing know that having access to high quality customer data is the key to making strategic business decisions. Data collection affects everything a brand does - from customer experience, applications, reporting, retention, conversions and more. And having a solid and strategic data layer in place has downstream benefits for it all and truly becomes the catalyst for overall business transformation.
Join Tealium and Napkyn Analytics for a discussion on how to standardize data collection by way of a data layer, and how that can be used to drive digital transformation. Attend this webinar to learn:
- 6 key ways to use a data layer to drive digital transformation and evolve your martech stack to deploy data-driven marketing techniques of the future
- Top strategies for data preparedness with all of your brand’s digital assets to ensure they’re governed and comply with business critical requirements like GDPR
- 2 next-generation data layer concepts to implement to stay ahead of the competition
Elizabeth Marshall, Sr. Solutions Consultant, Tealium
Engaging with today’s modern audience along the linear customer journey we’re accustomed to isn’t keeping up with customer expectations. In today’s digital ecosystem, brands have more opportunities than ever before to communicate with their audience. But making sense of so much data, gleaning timely and relevant insights and becoming smarter about delivering personalized experiences at scale is difficult.
So why is creating in-the-moment, cross-channel and cross-device experiences so hard? Data is fragmented and hard to integrate across all of the technologies savvy professionals use to communicate with their customers.
Join this webinar to learn:
- How integrating a data supply chain can help brands collect, transform, enrich and orchestrate their data
- What data orchestration is and how your brand can start taking advantage of it
- The key ways to create downstream, fully correlated data that is available in any format and any environment
- Top solutions to data fragmentation and martech tool integration challenges
Peter Wright, Managing Director, Digital Law UK & Lindsay McEwan, VP & Managing Director, Tealium EMEA
The General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) give customers control of their data. Discover the opportunities for you and your business in becoming GDPR compliant.
During this webinar we will explore the key topics within these legislative changes and the advantages each one presents, including:
- What is GDPR?
- Specific Informed Consent under GDPR
- Breach Notification
- Subject Access Requests
- The Right to be Forgotten
- A Consumer's Right to Data Portability
- Privacy by Design
- We’re in this Together
Website performance matters - even just a 3 second delay in page response will cause 40% of website users to abandon your website. And one of the biggest factors that impacts site performance is the accumulation of digital marketing vendor tags and pixels on web pages.
Join us for a 30-minute webinar on Optimizing Webinar Performance With Tag Management. Tealium has pioneered many of the best practices in tagging and has incorporated various techniques to minimize the effect of tags on website performance, including:
- Perceived load time vs actual load time and why it matters to know both
- How Multi-CDN’s improve client-side tagging
- Why wait flags, script compression and tag bundling helps optimize web performance
- As well as other strategic techniques and their associated benefits
What if the music industry had created Napster before their industry was turned upside down? Or if Blockbuster acquired Netflix and became the streaming powerhouse? What would these businesses look like today if they had more readily responded to a changing market? Recently, wellness and fitness company, Beachbody, found themselves faced with a customer base whose needs and behaviors were drastically shifting. Instead of maintaining status quo, Beachbody forged a new, transformative path and set goals to serve more people, get them more engaged and serve the company.
Join Beachbody CTO, Gerry Campbell, at the Digital Velocity conference, as he shares a true story of digital transformation and walks us through how the organization laid out goals and plans to holistically transform their digital business to adapt to the changing expectations of customers.
Tealium powers the new era of real-time customer engagement and marketing, enabling global businesses to unlock their customer data and create more meaningful, relevant customer experiences. The company’s industry-leading customer data platform, comprised of an enterprise tag management solution, omnichannel customer segmentation and action engine, and suite of rich data services, creates a vendor-neutral data foundation that spans web, mobile, offline and IoT.