A core element of successful customer engagement is not just a comprehensive understanding of an individual’s preferences and interests, but also any and all interactions with your brand. That sounds basic enough when dealing with known customers, but the critical piece is the ability to associate previously anonymous behavior with those known customers. In this session, Steve Donatelli and team of SolarCity detail the arduous process of stitching together data across systems – including web analytics, customer relationship management (CRM), and digital marketing applications – to finally build a comprehensive view of the customer journey for the first time. They also explore the profound impact of this unified customer view on their business, from better understanding hits and misses to lower acquisition costs.
RecordedJul 6 201635 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
Chris Morgan, Sr Solutions Consulting Manager, Tealium & Dan George, Solutions Consulting Operations Manager, Tealium
Organizations that want to compete in today’s fast-paced consumer market know that customers must be at the center of everything they do. This means providing the right experience at the right time, which requires real-time data and the the correlation of data across all customer experiences.
Brands are turning to Customer Data Platforms (CDPs) and Data Management Platforms (DMPs) to help capture, correlate and manage their customer data, but many are confused as to exactly what each technology is and which solution is better suited for their organization based on the feature set of the platform at hand.
Should brands focus on providing the best end-to-end experience or on acquiring new customers? Register now and learn:
- Key differences between CDPs and DMPs
- Top benefits of each technology and how they co-exist
- Why pairing your CDP and DMP drives a more powerful marketing stack
- And so much more!
The webinar will conclude with a live Q&A Chat with questions from the audience on all things CDPs and DMPs.
Ted Sfikas, Director of Solutions Consultants, North America and LATAM, Tealium
Consumers are engaging with brands across multiple touchpoints, channels, and devices, generating massive amounts of valuable data. Organizations are quickly adopting a number of solutions to keep up with this explosion of customer data and better capture and correlate user behavior.
Two common solutions brands are leveraging to house and analyze all of this customer data are Enterprise Data Warehouses (EDW) and Data Lakes. Register now for this 30-minute webinar and learn:
- Key benefits of each and which is best for your brand
- Why pairing your enterprise data storage solution with customer data initiatives makes your tech stack even more powerful
- How an automated data supply chain fits in a modern EDW and data lake environment
- And more!
The webinar will conclude with a live Q&A Chat with questions from the audience on all things enterprise data storage.
David Morris, Director of Solutions Consulting at Tealium EMEA
Creating a true ‘customer-at-the-centre’ approach to business is key in delivering relevant, personalised experiences across online and offline channels. Having an agile identity resolution strategy in place is critical to achieving this type of experience, yet many are unsure on how to drive such a powerful and personalised consumer engagements.
Join and learn how to:
- Leverage data to fuel more meaningful customer experiences
- Drive customer centricity with digital transformation
- Implement the 4 key strategies for strategic identity resolution
- Achieve a deterministic identity resolution strategy
Ryan Hogan, Dir. of Strategic Advisory Services, AppSec Consulting / DPO, Tealium & Maltie Maraj, Sr. Counsel, Tealium
GDPR taking effect on May 25th has started an evolution in data governance. It’s evident that it’s top of mind right now for many brands, as all of us have been experiencing the influx of emails updating subscribers on privacy policies and GDPR compliance plans.
Brands are putting measures into place with resources, budget and more to ensure compliance - but now that GDPR is in effect, what’s next? Successful organizations know that having a handle on data at all points within the data flow is critical to success - so what practices and strategies does a brand need to continue to continue to think about and implement post GDPR?
Join this webinar and learn:
- 3 ways to prevent unwanted attention to your brand post-GDPR
- Data sharing and storage - what you can and cannot do going forward
- EU privacy laws and ICO and FTC fines and implications of non-compliance
- The benefits a brand will experience when thinking of data protection as an ongoing lifestyle rather than a one-time project
The webinar will conclude with a live Q&A Chat with questions from the audience on all things data governance.
Kerry Dawes, Head of Digital Experience & Intel at The Rank Group
The phrase ‘Digital Transformation’ has been increasingly used throughout the industry as a strategic goal organizations want to achieve. This initiative implies that Digital Transformation has an endpoint, a stage where companies will be ‘transformed’ - however this certainly isn’t the case.
Join Kerry Dawes, Head of Digital Experience & Intel at The Rank Group from her main stage presentation at Digital Velocity New York as she discusses:
- 3 main drivers of digital transformation
- Key ways to think of digital transformation as a longterm campaign rather than a one-time project
- Common challenges most brands face around digital transformation and ways to solve them
- How centralized and real-time decision making helps drive digital transformation
Joe Christopher, VP Analytics, Blast Analytics & Marketing, & Adam Corey, CMO, Tealium
If you feel like you don’t trust your data, there’s probably a good reason. It happens all the time; companies implement analytics, customize their solutions and don’t audit the implementation to ensure ongoing data accuracy. This leads to multiple inaccuracies, gaps in tracking, and — even worse — information that’s simply missing. Inaccurate data can send a brand down the wrong path, leading to bad decisions and additional costs for tools and resources that could have otherwise been avoided.
Join and learn:
- What data quality is and why it’s critical to an organization's overall success
- Why your data is a mess and how to identify the warning signs of poor data quality
- Best practices to ensure clean and quality data and how to take back control
- And so much more!
The webinar will conclude with a Fireside Chat with live questions from the audience on all things data quality.
Ted Sfikas, Director of US Engineering, Tealium & Jason Koo, Developer Evangelist, Tealium
While the dawn of massive change approaches with GDPR, it’s critical for brands to be transparent and ethical with the customer data they’re handling. They must ensure that the data being collected is only used for the purposes of transforming interactions and creating better customer experiences.
And as brands scramble to orchestrate and execute their compliance plans before May 25th, many are unsure which tools, processes, internal groups and roles their organization should employ.
Sound familiar? Join to discover how to design your data supply chain for GDPR, plus:
- 4 critical components of GDPR that every brand needs to know
- 3 key GDPR roles every company should assign internally
- Best-in-class solutions to top mobile data challenges with GDPR
- Real-world examples of how employing data privacy efforts has led other brands to increased customer access to privacy controls and increased transparency to 3rd party tools
It’s crucial that data, marketing and analyst professionals focus on overall data governance, rather than just legal ramifications, and the effect that leakage and security events can have on the brand itself when it comes to GDPR compliance. Safeguard your brand and consumer trust by ensuring your compliance today.
Dan Lubetsky, Dir, Digital Marketing Strategy, SapientRazorfish & Chris Andres, VP, Digital Strategy
Analysts predict that by 2020, 1.7MB of new information will be gathered every second for every person on earth. Contributing to that massive figure is the prediction that the average person will own more than five connected devices by the same year.
With data and customer touchpoints continuing to grow at this exponential pace, brands face massive opportunities—along with multiple challenges. The increase in customer information and engagement exposes the critical need for a technology solution to provide a 360° view on customers that will enable seamless experiences. Enter the Customer Data Platform (CDP).
Join to learn:
• Key capabilities and functionality of a CDP
• Differences between CDPs and other solutions like DMPs, ESPs and DSPs
• 4 key industries that are taking advantage of CDPs to stay ahead of their competition
• Key considerations to make when evaluating a CDP
Nick Bennett, President at Napkyn & Jay Calavas, CIO at Tealium
Global heads of marketing know that having access to high quality customer data is the key to making strategic business decisions. Data collection affects everything a brand does - from customer experience, applications, reporting, retention, conversions and more. And having a solid and strategic data layer in place has downstream benefits for it all and truly becomes the catalyst for overall business transformation.
Join Tealium and Napkyn Analytics for a discussion on how to standardize data collection by way of a data layer, and how that can be used to drive digital transformation. Attend this webinar to learn:
- 6 key ways to use a data layer to drive digital transformation and evolve your martech stack to deploy data-driven marketing techniques of the future
- Top strategies for data preparedness with all of your brand’s digital assets to ensure they’re governed and comply with business critical requirements like GDPR
- 2 next-generation data layer concepts to implement to stay ahead of the competition
Elizabeth Marshall, Sr. Solutions Consultant, Tealium
Engaging with today’s modern audience along the linear customer journey we’re accustomed to isn’t keeping up with customer expectations. In today’s digital ecosystem, brands have more opportunities than ever before to communicate with their audience. But making sense of so much data, gleaning timely and relevant insights and becoming smarter about delivering personalized experiences at scale is difficult.
So why is creating in-the-moment, cross-channel and cross-device experiences so hard? Data is fragmented and hard to integrate across all of the technologies savvy professionals use to communicate with their customers.
Join this webinar to learn:
- How integrating a data supply chain can help brands collect, transform, enrich and orchestrate their data
- What data orchestration is and how your brand can start taking advantage of it
- The key ways to create downstream, fully correlated data that is available in any format and any environment
- Top solutions to data fragmentation and martech tool integration challenges
Peter Wright, Managing Director, Digital Law UK & Lindsay McEwan, VP & Managing Director, Tealium EMEA
The General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) give customers control of their data. Discover the opportunities for you and your business in becoming GDPR compliant.
During this webinar we will explore the key topics within these legislative changes and the advantages each one presents, including:
- What is GDPR?
- Specific Informed Consent under GDPR
- Breach Notification
- Subject Access Requests
- The Right to be Forgotten
- A Consumer's Right to Data Portability
- Privacy by Design
- We’re in this Together
Website performance matters - even just a 3 second delay in page response will cause 40% of website users to abandon your website. And one of the biggest factors that impacts site performance is the accumulation of digital marketing vendor tags and pixels on web pages.
Join us for a 30-minute webinar on Optimizing Webinar Performance With Tag Management. Tealium has pioneered many of the best practices in tagging and has incorporated various techniques to minimize the effect of tags on website performance, including:
- Perceived load time vs actual load time and why it matters to know both
- How Multi-CDN’s improve client-side tagging
- Why wait flags, script compression and tag bundling helps optimize web performance
- As well as other strategic techniques and their associated benefits
What if the music industry had created Napster before their industry was turned upside down? Or if Blockbuster acquired Netflix and became the streaming powerhouse? What would these businesses look like today if they had more readily responded to a changing market? Recently, wellness and fitness company, Beachbody, found themselves faced with a customer base whose needs and behaviors were drastically shifting. Instead of maintaining status quo, Beachbody forged a new, transformative path and set goals to serve more people, get them more engaged and serve the company.
Join Beachbody CTO, Gerry Campbell, at the Digital Velocity conference, as he shares a true story of digital transformation and walks us through how the organization laid out goals and plans to holistically transform their digital business to adapt to the changing expectations of customers.
Meredith Albertson, Senior Director of Marketing, Tealium
A significant legislative shift in data privacy and governance is taking place in Europe and it’s leading the way towards global change. With the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) set to become law in May of 2018, organizations will face severe penalties for non-compliance.
And it’s not just legal risk alone, but the loss of consumer trust that is associated with data leakage, usage and storage. It’s crucial that brands manage evolving data-protection expectations of their customers. But how do consumers feel about brands using their data?
Join Tealium for a 30-minute webcast and learn:
- The basics of GDPR
- 7 key findings on how consumers view their data privacy with brands
- Consumer attitudes and views on data privacy in regards to their personalization expectations
- Tealium tips and strategies for compliance as well as increasing brand trust
Matt Parisi, Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Tealium
Any business looking to drive exceptional customer experiences is most likely leveraging a variety of digital marketing tools that could include an Email Service Provider (ESP), big data analytics tools, CRM systems, data warehouses, tag management systems, DMPs or mobile SDK managers and more. The hope is that these tools will seamlessly sync together to become the solid foundation needed to run powerhouse marketing campaigns, be able to extract important insights from data and ultimately create more relevant and real-time moments with their audiences.
Customer Data Platforms (or CDPs) are quickly rising to the top of the martech solution as a tool businesses are using to house all of their data coming in from multiple channels to transform the customer experience. And while there seems to be no shortage of vendors to choose from - many are left wondering how to determine which system is best for them? And how do CDP’s differ from one another? Do they all meet the same outcome? And what’s the best approach to take in choosing one?
Join this 30-minute webcast and learn:
- 4 main types of CDP’s and the problem each solves
- How to select the best CDP for your organization
Dereck Hatcher, Sr Data Solutions Consultant, Tealium
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is 8 months away and brands are quickly starting to put compliance plans in place to ensure regulation by the May 25, 2018 effective date. While data governance is of utmost importance to organizations before this date, being able to still create engaging and powerful experiences for their customers is still a top priority. So how does a company do both?
Join this webinar to learn:
- The background on privacy legislation and the road to GDPR
- What GDPR means to all brands (who is affected, what data matters and how to comply)
- 5 key steps to balancing exceptional customer experiences with GDPR compliance
Adam Corey, VP of Marketing, Tealium & Chris Slovak, VP Global Solutions, Tealium
The Customer Data Platform (CDP) is creating major buzz in the martech space as being a key driver in creating more meaningful customer experiences - yet even the savviest of professionals are unclear on what CDPs are and how these sophisticated tools really work.
Join this interactive conversation with Tealium CDP Experts to get live answers to your most pressing questions on all things CDP in our “Ask Me Anything” style webinar.
Wondering what the benefits are of CDPs? Hoping to understand more about their functionality and integration capabilities with other solutions? Needing advice on how to budget for and buy one? Ask me anything!
In addition to a Q&A and live polls throughout the webinar, our CDP Experts will provide answers to some of the most common questions, such as:
- How is a CDP different than what I’m currently using to manage my customer data?
- Why will a CDP help me in driving digital transformation?
- How will a CDP help me connect my different data sources to get a single view of my customer?
- What criteria should be considered when selecting a CDP?
Display ads have become one of most common channels marketers leverage to reach the right person, at the right time, with the right message in the hopes of achieving a quick conversion. When organizations deploy multiple martech solutions solutions and marketing channels, like display ads, they are able to collect massive amounts of behavioral data at each of these touchpoints. While many brands are able to collect this 1st party data from each marketing touchpoint - most aren’t able to truly take advantage of the opportunity this data holds with their display ad strategy.
Brands are experiencing powerful results and driving more display ad conversions by connecting disparate 1st party data sources. Wondering how? Join this webinar to learn:
- The foundational concepts and terminology you need to know around the display ecosystem
- How Data Management Platforms (DMPs), Demand Side Platforms (DSPs), Email Service Providers (ESPs) and other martech solutions fit into the display ad sphere and how to use this combination to your advantage
- The difference between 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data
- The powerful combination that exists in pairing a DSP with a CDP
Ted Sfikas, Director of US Engineering, Tealium
Clint Eagar, VP of Data Governance at ObservePoint and Chris Slovak, VP Global Solutions Consulting at Tealium
GDPR compliance regulations will be in effect before we know it, and though most marketers are aware of the law and what it requires they do, only 1% of people polled say they have a GDPR plan in place to ensure compliance.*
Join Clint Eagar, VP of Data Governance at ObservePoint and Chris Slovak, VP Global Solutions Consulting at Tealium, for 60-minutes and learn how to:
- Audit and document all of your digital properties to ensure compliance
- Establish solid security and privacy measures within your organization
- Effectively communicate your data governance plan to key stakeholders
- Employ the customer at the center mandate with everything you do
*Source: Forrester & Tealium Not-So-Normal Webinar: Creating Your Organization's Plan.
Tealium powers the new era of real-time customer engagement and marketing, enabling global businesses to unlock their customer data and create more meaningful, relevant customer experiences. The company’s industry-leading customer data platform, comprised of an enterprise tag management solution, omnichannel customer segmentation and action engine, and suite of rich data services, creates a vendor-neutral data foundation that spans web, mobile, offline and IoT.