Building A Foundation For Analytics Success Through Data Governance
Successful brands know that having quality customer data drives greater business success and more engaged customers. Yet organizations of every size continue to struggle with making data-driven decisions as a result of poor quality data.
Join us to learn specific recommendations, tactics, and keys to success in building a data-driven culture that will power high performing data and analytics programs, including:
- 3 key practices to creating a high performing data and analytics program
- Why data quality matters
- How to measure your brands data maturity level (and why it matters!)
- How to make more data-driven decisions leveraging data governance learnings
- Key misconceptions about data quality
RecordedAug 23 201818 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
Joseph McCarthy (BrightTALK), Will Griffith (Tealium) & Priscilla Lee (ServiceNow)
As the market for intent data continues to grow dramatically, so do the possibilities for how we utilize these key engagement signals. With the scale of intent data expanding, we continue to see momentum in how intent is integrated within organizations, the speed at which we can act on surging signals, and the expansion of touchpoints.
Join us for this engaging panel where industry leaders strive to address how to effectively and efficiently predict the future using intent data and it’s signals.
Moderator - Joseph McCarthy, Regional Sales Manager APAC, BrightTALK
Will Griffith, VP & General Manager APJ, Tealium
Priscilla Lee, Digital Marketing Manager, Demand Generation Programs, ServiceNow
Chris Slovak, VP of Global Solutions Consulting, Tealium
The loss of third-party cookies is rewriting the rules of digital marketing. Companies will have to rethink everything from ad spend and attribution to consumer privacy and measuring ROI. But not to worry – there are key ways to prepare for third-party cookie loss and it starts with first-party data.
Join our VP of Global Solutions Consulting, Chris Slovak, to discover how switching to a first-party data strategy now will help you not only prepare for the loss of third-party cookies but also deliver more meaningful customer experiences.
- How crumbling third-party cookies will affect your organization
- How brands can equip their internal teams to manage the upcoming change
- Tools that enable brands to become browser independent
- Tips to understand how to best collect, store and use your data
Kenneth Goh, Verticurl | Gerrard Te Brake, Tealium | Mark Van Den Haak, Tealium
Finding the right CDP for your company is not as simple as it sounds. Besides, there are multiple options to choose from!
A Customer Data Platform (CDP) can be a foundational technology to enable and accelerate different types of transformations. Done right, a CDP can be the hub of a company’s entire martech stack, helping orchestrate customer data, optimising the customer experience and meet or exceed the business goals swiftly.
So how can you bring value to your brand and drive ROI with a CDP? It’s all about knowing what to look for when selecting a CDP and what makes the most business sense.
Not sure how to pick the best one for your business? Let us show you and put you on the right track for CDP success. Join us at our LIVE webinar on ‘Choosing the right CDP: What to look out for to ensure success and boost revenue?’
We will discuss:
- What is a CDP and why use one
- The state of CDPs today
- What type of data should you bring into your CDP
- What are the key drivers to invest in a CDP
Our experts will also answer all of your questions in a LIVE Q&A after the discussion.
Sign up today to participate in an engaging conversation on how to choose the right CDP to achieve your business goals.
Patrick Milburn, Mezzo Labs, Anthony Chan, Braze, Mark Van Den Haak, VP of Sales Tealium
Is it possible to get hyper-personalised experiences at speed and scale?
Is it safest to go to a single vendor for a big-bang marketing cloud solution?
Or play the hand you’ve been dealt, and use best-of-breed to build your own marketing cloud?
Join us for an action-packed live fireside chat, ‘Stack the Deck’, on Thursday, 17th September, 12PM SGT.
Get all the insights from our industry expert speakers:
- Patrick Milburn, MD Hong Kong & Singapore, Mezzo Labs
- Anthony Chan, MD Partners and Growth APAC, Braze
- Mark Van Den Haak, VP of Sales, Tealium
The discussion will be fuelled with:
- With so many CDP vendors out there, what does a CDP actually do?
- What does Customer Experience cover?
- Do we need a CDP for different customer lifecycle stages?
- What does a best-of-breed messaging and lifecycle engagement solution look like?
- What should I expect as the outcome of investing in best-of-breed messaging?
Please bring along any questions you may have for a live Q&A after the discussion.
Patrick Milburn, Managing Director Hong Kong & Singapore, Mezzo Labs Mark Van Den Haak, VP of Sales Asia, Tealium
Personalisation has a powerful potential that can sometimes panic marketers.
Do too little and you will not cut through the background noise. Go too far and your brand will come across as creepy or intrusive.
Personalisation is not an all or nothing situation. It’s a complex balance that requires a robust strategy as well as the right tools and data to work in the first place.
Get it right and your audiences will literally demand your brand. Having the right personalisation strategy in place can help you increase your revenue and your marketing-spend efficiency—predominantly by deploying product recommendations and triggered communications within singular channels.
Set yourself up for success by joining our LIVE Virtual Event ‘How To Get Personalisation Right’, where we’ll discuss:
- How personalisation can impact your business
- Know what NOT to do
- What you need to focus on
- Steps to help you get on the right personalisation roadmap
Our speakers will also answer all of your questions in an interactive and agile fireside chat.
Sign up today to unlock the full potential of personalisation.
Jay Calavas, CIO, Tealium; Garin Hobbs, Director, Deal Strategy, Iterable
Disjointed tools lead to a disjointed customer experience. Now more than ever, companies need to figure out how to unify their technology to keep their customers engaged and active.
Luckily the emergence of two critical technologies—the customer data platform and the growth marketing platform— have given marketers the capabilities to truly be both customer-centric and data-driven.
Join our presenters Jay Calavas, CIO, Tealium, and Garin Hobbs, Director, Deal Strategy, Iterable to learn:
- The importance of marrying agile insights with agile engagement tools
- How to take a best-of-breed approach while actually being customer, not technology, centric
- The benefits of unifying technology to engage customers consistently across the full customer journey
Matt Bruty - Solution Architect, Digital Balance & Kieran Smith - Senior Solutions Consultant, Tealium
Before we know it third-party cookies will be phased-out!
For many years we’ve relied on cookie-fueled data-driven campaigns.
What are we going to do? What do we need to know? What does this mean for my organisation? How can we get our first-party data strategy more organised? - Are all valid questions you’re probably asking yourself.
A dramatic change is upon us and now is the time to prepare for what’s coming next.
So what can organisations do instead? How can organisations prepare for a life without third-party cookies?
Allow our first-party data experts to help and inspire you with their insights and expertise, while guiding you through this confusing landscape and solving the problems you may be facing with the phase-out of third-party cookies, in an interactive and agile fireside chat.
Taking place LIVE on Wednesday, 12th August at 2:00pm, a thought-provoking discussion on ‘The third-party cookie crumble: building up a first-party data future’.
You will learn:
- The current and known future state of the third-party cookie
- The impact of this change on your current use cases
- What steps your organisation should be taking now to address this impact
- What technology and solutions are available to help you maximise the value of your first party data
Customer behavior changes rapidly, and if you’re not agile with your customer insights, you risk losing out on revenue and building customer loyalty. Creating a seamless flow of cross-channel insights across your tech stack could mean the difference between thriving or surviving in the customer experience battleground.
Join Tealium, Quantum Metric, and Invoca to learn:
- Solutions to the key challenges brands face in creating customer continuity across multiple channels
- How to create seamless experiences using customer data
- Real-world examples of seamlessly tying together online and phone experiences
It’s more important now than ever to connect with your customers in the moments that matter. However, when the unpredictable strikes, it can be hard to stay agile and engage with your customers simultaneously.
To solve this challenge companies need both agile insights and a modern tech ecosystem that meet customers where they are at.
Join our presenters Brian Moore, Integrated Solutions Architect, Tealium, and Magith Noohukhan, Customer Engagement Evangelist, Braze to learn:
- How to listen to your customers so you can create meaningful experiences
- Key moments that matter along the customer journey that you’ll want to pay attention to
- The tech, tools and data required to engage with customers at the right time
Ian Halliday, Solutions Consultant, Tealium; Nick Schneider, Sr. Solutions Consultant, Contentsquare
When changes in customer behavior are rapid and unpredictable, data that represents unique insights can be a game changer. In order to delight your customers you need to understand them through their data.
Predicting optimal experiences depends on the ability to not only generate insights, but to be able to act on them in real time.
Join presenters Ian Halliday, Solutions Consultant, Tealium, and Nick Schneider, Sr. Solutions Consultant, Contentsquare to learn:
- Key types of customer data to use to delight your customers
- Strategies to manage data in an agile way that makes the biggest impact on customer experience
- Why being agile is the cornerstone of digital transformation
Customers are relying on brands to be good stewards of their data - is your company doing right by them? When robust technology is combined with unified and quality data, brands have the ability to not only increase loyalty and retention numbers, but to truly improve customer trust and do ‘good’ with their data.
Using data and technology for good creates a positive impact on society, establishes a high degree of trust with customers, and honors their data privacy and right to consent.
So what tools, technologies and platforms can help?
Join Tealium and Acxiom to learn:
- Key technologies that provide the capability to do good with data
- How to identify and empathetically engage with prospects and customers
- The importance of agile data management to preserve brand trust and support regulatory compliance
COVID-19 turned Nixplay's 2020 marketing plan on its head. To survive in the consumer electronics market meant throwing out the old rules and winning new customers super quick. No more strategy and predictive modelling, throw everything at finding sales…today! With their analytics partner Mezzo Labs, Nixplay will reveal the "4 Pillars for the New Normal" and show how being data-driven and uber-agile will help them emerge stronger than ever before.
The bar has never been higher for marketers – consumers demand engaging, relevant, and timely experiences, and have little tolerance for brands that can’t deliver. The disruption to marketing caused by empowered customers, constantly evolving technology, and new cultural hallmarks is undeniable, but more critically it creates a once-in-a-generation opportunity for the brands that successfully establish new approaches for understanding, orchestrating, and delivering customer experiences. This presentation will discuss how brands can capitalize on these trends to power complex customer journeys and meet sophisticated consumers’ expectations:
•Marketing in moments: The shifting consumer marketing landscape and its impact on the discipline of marketing
•Mastering the tools to succeed: Data, technology, and processes
•A framework for planning customer centric data and technology strategies
Join this session to deep-dive into three key actionable ideas you can rely upon to provide your company with the readiness, robustness and reliability it needs to thrive in any highly competitive environment. The main points to be addressed during the session are:
1. Branding, brand awareness and brand recognition: why the perception people have of your brand matters now more than ever.
2. Strategy and processes: periodical purges in your strategy and processes allow your company to always be on top of its game.
3. Data quality: with data gaining so much weight in our decision making processes, its quality becomes a topic of conversation. What can you do to guarantee it is spotless?
Amin Foda Hakan Gogebakan, Monach University; Dave Lucas, Tealium
This fireside chat with Amin Foda, Dave Lucas and Hakan Gogebakan will dive into Monash University’s secrets to mastering the art of engagement, how they have been utilizing a CDP as part of their data strategy, and their newest venture into Machine Learning with Tealium Predict.
In a world where customer brand loyalty is highly dynamic and often fleeting, the key to successfully winning, serving and retaining customers and their loyalty requires delivering unprecedented relevancy in the buyer’s journey with the brand. Brands often find themselves with a disconnect between strategy and activation, using out-of-touch methods for personalization strategies and challenged with the heavy lifting of creating contextually-relevant and connected experiences that add perceivable value to the path to purchase.
In this keynote session, data and CX experts from Wunderman Thompson will discuss what today's marketers need to know to establish powerful (or meaningful) differentiation through data-led, individualized experiences to drive growth. Proven strategies which will include:
• Why companies today must work through these key fundamentals of audience strategy to enable more relevant personalization to deliver incredible customer experiences
• How data is the north star to digital transformation and growth
• How leading companies are embracing 1st party, 2nd, and 3rd party data to power the customer experience through all stages of the funnel
• Why the prerequisite for 2020 and beyond means adopting a personalization strategy that is data-led, cloud enabled and delivers individualized motivationally powered personal experiences, harmonized across customer touch points
If you’re thinking about getting a CDP, this session is a must-attend. Tune in to hear Bluestem's, Ben Thompson, walk you through the CDP implementation process, starting with ways to get buy-in from stakeholders. See how other companies have seamlessly integrated this revolutionary asset into their marketing strategy and how they’re using it on a day-to-day basis.
When it comes to the healthcare industry, no two patients are alike. It’s crucial to be flexible in order to address your patient’s specific needs and do so in real-time. So tune in to this session to hear how Presidium is putting personalization back in the healthcare industry with the help of data. Learn how you can better personalize your patient’s experience and be there for them when they need you most.
Tealium powers the new era of real-time customer engagement and marketing, enabling global businesses to unlock their customer data and create more meaningful, relevant customer experiences. The company’s industry-leading customer data platform, comprised of an enterprise tag management solution, omnichannel customer segmentation and action engine, and suite of rich data services, creates a vendor-neutral data foundation that spans web, mobile, offline and IoT.