How to Use Your Data to Drive Sales Leads and Conversions
Data should not be underestimated as it is a company's greatest asset. The ability to collect customer data from multiple sources of interaction and act on it in a unified way is key to generating leads, increasing conversions and improving customer experiences.
Join this interactive discussion to learn:
- The relationship between data and revenue
- How data sources can be used and the insights garnered
- What are common problems and how to solve them
- The role of data across your sales cycle
- 5 Steps you can take to start driving sales leads and conversions from your data
RecordedOct 4 201855 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
Disjointed tools lead to a disjointed customer experience. Now more than ever, companies need to figure out how to unify their technology to keep their customers engaged and active.
Luckily the emergence of two critical technologies—the customer data platform and the growth marketing platform— have given marketers the capabilities to truly be both customer-centric and data-driven.
Join Tealium and Iterable to learn:
- The importance of marrying agile insights with agile engagement tools
- How to take a best-of-breed approach while actually being customer, not technology, centric
- The benefits of unifying technology to engage customers consistently across the full customer journey
Customer behavior changes rapidly, and if you’re not agile with your customer insights, you risk losing out on revenue and building customer loyalty. Creating a seamless flow of cross-channel insights across your tech stack could mean the difference between thriving or surviving in the customer experience battleground.
Join Tealium, Quantum Metric, and Invoca to learn:
- Solutions to the key challenges brands face in creating customer continuity across multiple channels
- How to create seamless experiences using customer data
- Real-world examples of seamlessly tying together online and phone experiences
It’s more important now than ever to connect with your customers in the moments that matter. However, when the unpredictable strikes, it can be hard to stay agile and engage with your customers simultaneously.
To solve this challenge companies need both agile insights and a modern tech ecosystem that meet customers where they are at.
Join Tealium and Braze to learn:
- How to listen to your customers so you can create meaningful experiences
- Key moments that matter along the customer journey that you’ll want to pay attention to
- The tech, tools and data required to engage with customers at the right time
When changes in customer behavior are rapid and unpredictable, data that represents unique insights can be a game changer. In order to delight your customers you need to understand them through their data.
Predicting optimal experiences depends on the ability to not only generate insights, but to be able to act on them in real time.
Join Tealium and Contentsquare to learn:
- Key types of customer data to use to delight your customers
- Strategies to manage data in an agile way that makes the biggest impact on customer experience
- Why being agile is the cornerstone of digital transformation
Customers are relying on brands to be good stewards of their data - is your company doing right by them? When robust technology is combined with unified and quality data, brands have the ability to not only increase loyalty and retention numbers, but to truly improve customer trust and do ‘good’ with their data.
Using data and technology for good creates a positive impact on society, establishes a high degree of trust with customers, and honors their data privacy and right to consent.
So what tools, technologies and platforms can help?
Join Tealium and Acxiom to learn:
- Key technologies that provide the capability to do good with data
- How to identify and empathetically engage with prospects and customers
- The importance of agile data management to preserve brand trust and support regulatory compliance
The bar has never been higher for marketers – consumers demand engaging, relevant, and timely experiences, and have little tolerance for brands that can’t deliver. The disruption to marketing caused by empowered customers, constantly evolving technology, and new cultural hallmarks is undeniable, but more critically it creates a once-in-a-generation opportunity for the brands that successfully establish new approaches for understanding, orchestrating, and delivering customer experiences. This presentation will discuss how brands can capitalize on these trends to power complex customer journeys and meet sophisticated consumers’ expectations:
•Marketing in moments: The shifting consumer marketing landscape and its impact on the discipline of marketing
•Mastering the tools to succeed: Data, technology, and processes
•A framework for planning customer centric data and technology strategies
Join this session to deep-dive into three key actionable ideas you can rely upon to provide your company with the readiness, robustness and reliability it needs to thrive in any highly competitive environment. The main points to be addressed during the session are:
1. Branding, brand awareness and brand recognition: why the perception people have of your brand matters now more than ever.
2. Strategy and processes: periodical purges in your strategy and processes allow your company to always be on top of its game.
3. Data quality: with data gaining so much weight in our decision making processes, its quality becomes a topic of conversation. What can you do to guarantee it is spotless?
Amin Foda Hakan Gogebakan, Monach University; Dave Lucas, Tealium
This fireside chat with Amin Foda, Dave Lucas and Hakan Gogebakan will dive into Monash University’s secrets to mastering the art of engagement, how they have been utilizing a CDP as part of their data strategy, and their newest venture into Machine Learning with Tealium Predict.
In a world where customer brand loyalty is highly dynamic and often fleeting, the key to successfully winning, serving and retaining customers and their loyalty requires delivering unprecedented relevancy in the buyer’s journey with the brand. Brands often find themselves with a disconnect between strategy and activation, using out-of-touch methods for personalization strategies and challenged with the heavy lifting of creating contextually-relevant and connected experiences that add perceivable value to the path to purchase.
In this keynote session, data and CX experts from Wunderman Thompson will discuss what today's marketers need to know to establish powerful (or meaningful) differentiation through data-led, individualized experiences to drive growth. Proven strategies which will include:
• Why companies today must work through these key fundamentals of audience strategy to enable more relevant personalization to deliver incredible customer experiences
• How data is the north star to digital transformation and growth
• How leading companies are embracing 1st party, 2nd, and 3rd party data to power the customer experience through all stages of the funnel
• Why the prerequisite for 2020 and beyond means adopting a personalization strategy that is data-led, cloud enabled and delivers individualized motivationally powered personal experiences, harmonized across customer touch points
If you’re thinking about getting a CDP, this session is a must-attend. Tune in to hear Bluestem's, Ben Thompson, walk you through the CDP implementation process, starting with ways to get buy-in from stakeholders. See how other companies have seamlessly integrated this revolutionary asset into their marketing strategy and how they’re using it on a day-to-day basis.
When it comes to the healthcare industry, no two patients are alike. It’s crucial to be flexible in order to address your patient’s specific needs and do so in real-time. So tune in to this session to hear how Presidium is putting personalization back in the healthcare industry with the help of data. Learn how you can better personalize your patient’s experience and be there for them when they need you most.
Jared Geurts, VP Analytics and Digital Development, Utah Jazz
Join this session to hear from NBA basketball team Utah Jazz's, VP of Analytics and Digital Development, Jared Geurts as he gives you courtside seats to view how personalization increased ticket sales and improved customer experience.
Personalization is no longer an industry buzzword but rather it’s expected by customers. So tune in to this session to hear nib’s, Josh Griffiths, tips to completely transforming your data to achieve max personalization. You’ll also learn how to quickly dissect your first-party data in order to respond to customers in real-time.
James McCormick, Principal Analyst, Forrester; Dave Lucas, Sr. Director - Product; Matt Parisi, Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Next generation ML approaches and technologies provide enhanced opportunities for digital personalization. Given the rapidly changing digital environment the need to adopt new approaches could never be greater. It's time to review the landscape. Join Tealium and guest speaker and Forrester analyst James McCormick as they:
- Discuss the evolution of AI techniques for personalization.
- Review the risks and opportunities technologies in the space.
- Describe strategies and approaches for getting it right.
Matt Parisi, Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Tealium
The field of Machine Learning (ML) is not new, yet marketers are still discovering new ways to apply ML methods on their large, complex and expanding data sets. Demand for data science talent continues to grow, but the problems of collecting and normalizing clean, meaningful data for machine learning are snowballing faster than most firms can respond.
Tealium’s unique positioning within our clients’ organizations has provided us with insight into each step of the machine learning process.
Join us to discuss these key learnings and gain insight into the 5 Dimensions to Have Your Data Ready for Machine Learning
David Morris, RVP Solutions Consulting EMEA, Tealium and Matthew Berger, Content Strategist, Tealium
With customer data increasingly driving the personalization strategies fueling the customer experience across marketing, sales, and customer support, your data strategy has never been more important. Customers expect consistent experiences across the myriad channels they interact with— whether in-store, on the website, or in an app.
Third-party data is quickly becoming second class.
Join us as we discuss Shifting to First-Party Data for a Better Customer Experience.
Jake Spencer, Product Marketing Manager, Tealium and Ted Sfikas, RVP of Solutions Consulting, NA and LATAM, Tealium
Personalization is a top priority in almost every industry. What if there were a way to personalize the patient experience?
Better patient care starts with better data.
Join us as we discuss how healthcare businesses can deliver personalized care and increase engagement by collecting and unifying data across channels in real time. During this webinar, you'll discover how to:
- Leverage real-time, unified data to build stronger relationships with patients
- Deliver more timely/targeted messaging and better digital experiences
- Keep patient data safeguarded and secure with an end-to-end Customer Data Hub that is secured to privacy and industry regulations, including HIPAA.
- And much more!
Everyday, enormous amounts of customer data are being collected by organisations.
Having it all in one place, and gaining valuable insights from it, to make better decisions on how customers behave at each point in their journey is the key to success.
All of this can be achieved with a Customer Data Platform (CDP). Have you heard of a CDP before and the value it brings?
If not, that’s okay, that's where Verticurl and Tealium can help!
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- What is a CDP
- How CDPs can be leveraged through use cases
- How to get started with a CDP (where to start, what questions to ask…)
- And so much more!
Sign up today to get all your questions answered to be well on your way to CDP success in 2020!
Tealium powers the new era of real-time customer engagement and marketing, enabling global businesses to unlock their customer data and create more meaningful, relevant customer experiences. The company’s industry-leading customer data platform, comprised of an enterprise tag management solution, omnichannel customer segmentation and action engine, and suite of rich data services, creates a vendor-neutral data foundation that spans web, mobile, offline and IoT.
How to Use Your Data to Drive Sales Leads and ConversionsDanny Moschke, Digital Strategist, Tealium EMEA & Korbinian Spann, Data Management Industry Expert[[ webcastStartDate * 1000 | amDateFormat: 'MMM D YYYY h:mm a' ]]54 mins