Boaz Farkash - Head of Product Management, Sisense and Philip Lima - CEO, Mashey
Machine learning can identify patterns that humans tend to overlook or can’t find easily in masses of data.
When it comes to business intelligence, machine learning brings real opportunity to:
- Automatically uncover business insights
- Help make products more suggestive in nature
- Empower users to get value faster out of their BI projects
- Reduce implementation complexities
- Generate predictive models
Organizations have begun to notice that by using machine learning, they are able to make new discoveries, as well as identify and solve issues faster, gaining the competitive edge over their competition.
Join Boaz Farkash, Sisense Head of Product Management and Philip Lima, Mashey’s CEO, as they explore how Machine Learning is unlocking the power of Business Intelligence.
To be discussed:
- The Rise of the All-in-One Machines
- Machine Learning is Revolutionizing Immediate Decision Making
- The Power of Business Intelligence Bots
- How Smart Can One Machine Be?
- What Lies Ahead