2019 Global Threat Report: Adversary Tradecraft and The Importance of Speed
Adam Meyers: Vice President of Intelligence. Jennifer Ayers: Vice President of OverWatch and Security Response
About this talk
The 2019 CrowdStrike® Global Threat Report offers one the industry’s most comprehensive reports on today’s top cyber threats. The report combines CrowdStrike’s comprehensive global observations with real-world case studies. delivering deep insights on modern adversaries, and their tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs).
Join us for a webcast featuring CrowdStrike VP of Intelligence Adam Meyers and VP of Falcon OverWatch™ Jennifer Ayers as they explore the global trends and observations revealed in the report. They will also offer actionable recommendations you can use to ensure your organization is ready to anticipate and defend against the most dangerous threats of tomorrow.
Join this webcast to learn:
- The most favored TTPs observed throughout 2018 as seen through the lense of MITRE ATT&CK™framework
- Updates on global “breakout” time statistics, including observations on which adversaries showed the fastest tradecraft in 2018
- How nation-state adversaries continue to target dissidents, regional adversaries and foreign powers to collect intelligence for decision-makers
- How cybercriminals combine advanced, targeted attack techniques with ransomware to achieve massive financial payoffs via “Big Game Hunting”
- How the eCrime ecosystem continues to evolve and mature, showing increased collaborations between highly sophisticated criminal actors
CrowdStrike has redefined security with the world’s most advanced cloud-native platform for protecting critical areas of risk — endpoints and cloud workloads, identity, and data. The Falcon® platform harnesses real-time threat intelligence and enterprise telemetry to automate threat prevention, detection, remediation, hunting, and vulnerability observability through a single, intelligent, lightweight agent.…