Fast Track Your Cyber Insurance Initiatives With Identity Protection [NAM]
CJ Dietzman (Marsh Specialty), Adam Cottini (CrowdStrike), Narendran Vaideeswaran (CrowdStrike)
About this talk
Modern attacks like ransomware have been around for quite some time. According to the 2021 CrowdStrike Global Security Attitude Survey, 66% of organizations suffered at least one ransomware attack in 2021, and there is an 82% increase in ransomware-related data leaks from 2020 to 2021 per the 2022 CrowdStrike Global Threat Report. With evolving adversarial tactics and techniques behind modern attacks, it’s no surprise that ransomware is one of the key drivers for cyber insurance.
Join our panel from CrowdStrike and Marsh as we explore the latest in cyber insurance trends, and how a strong identity protection strategy can help organizations accelerate their cyber insurance initiatives.
In this session, you will learn:
• About the cyber insurance state of the market
• Discuss how identity protection is critical for cyber insurance
• Key observations and recommendations from Marsh
• CJ Dietzman, Managing Director and Cyber Security Marketplace Leader, Marsh Specialty
• Adam Cottini, Director of Business Development Law Firm & Insurance, CrowdStrike
• Narendran Vaideeswaran, Director Product Marketing, CrowdStrike
CrowdStrike™ is a leading provider of next-generation endpoint protection, threat intelligence, and pre- and post incident response services. CrowdStrike Falcon is the first true Software as a Service (SaaS) based platform for next-generation endpoint protection that detects, prevents, and responds to attacks, at any stage - even malware-free intrusions.…