Watch our on demand webinar featuring Office 365 expert Joe Diamond and Michael Osterman, founder and CEO of Osterman Research, as they delve into how to meet your archiving, eDiscovery, and compliance needs with Office 365, answering questions such as:
- How does Office 365 address eDiscovery search and litigation hold management?
- Will Office 365 meet my industry’s supervisory requirements?
- Where is my data stored with Office 365?
- Which attachments are indexed out of the box, and which aren’t?
RecordedNov 4 201560 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
Duane Kuroda, Product Marketing Manager, Jennifer Cheng, Director of Product Marketing, Proofpoint
The old threat of ransomware—locking files and demanding money to release the files—is back, bigger and more dangerous than ever. In the first three months of 2016, cyber criminals used ransomware to collect $209 million from victims. And the ransomware attacks have continued to grow. In fact, security experts estimate that criminals will collect around $1 billion this year.
How can you protect your people, data and brand from those attacks? With information. Join us for this webinar and learn about:
- How ransomware works
- What to look for
- What critical safety measures can be employed to prevent a successful attack.
Organizations around the world are moving to Office 365 to reap the benefits of this amazing collaboration platform. But bad actors continue to target end users with advanced threats that can slip through gaps in your security infrastructure. If you’re already a Proofpoint customer, you know the powerful protection our solutions offer. Learn how to leverage that protection to ensure security for your employees on Office 365.
Whether you’re considering a migration or already using Office 365, join us for this webinar to learn about:
· Key threat types targeting end users
· Best practices for blocking and responding to advanced threats
· How Proofpoint can protect your organization before, during, and after your move to Office 365
The good news: Microsoft Office 365 allows your people to work anywhere, anytime, on any device. The not-so-good news: That freedom creates security issues. As valuable a tool as Microsoft Office 365 is, it lacks forensics and insights to efficiently identify and understand threats. Plus, it’s not designed to help you efficiently respond and remediate threats.
That’s where our Threat Protection for Microsoft Office 365 comes in.
Join us for a live demo and see firsthand how our solution can help you:
•Protect against advanced malware-based threats delivered through URLs and attachments and non-malware threats
•Keep your email service connected even during Office 365 email server outages
•See at a glance the campaigns targeting your organization
•Quickly reduce the attack surface
Richard Davis, Dir, Cyber Security Strategy and Adenike Cosgrove, Cyber Security Strategy - EMEA, Proofpoint
You may know that email is a top vector for advanced threats targeting your organisation. But did you know that attackers have evolved their techniques to bypass even your most sophisticated email security tools? Your people, data, and brand reputation are at serious risk.
Join the Proofpoint for "How to Build an Advanced Email Security Strategy." to learn about:
• The latest email fraud techniques, including business email compromise (BEC), ransomware, and sandbox-evasion threats.
•Key steps to building an email security strategy that can adapt to and stop attacks before they reach the inbox.
• How to respond to and mitigate security risks faster and more reliably at a reduced cost.
Mark Guntrip, Product Marketing Director, Proofpoint
Build an advanced email security strategy that empowers you to see, block, and respond to all email threats.
Register now and learn:
• The latest email fraud techniques, including business email compromise (BEC), ransomware, and sandbox-evasion threats.
• Key steps to building an email security strategy that adapts to threats as they evolve
• How to respond to security risks faster at a reduced cost
Proofpoint Offers Leading Archive, Compliance, and e-discovery Capabilities
Get up to speed on the archiving and eDiscovery compliance challenges that enterprises face — and the Proofpoint solution that meets them.
Watch security experts take an in-depth look at the technology that positions Proofpoint as a leader in enterprise information archiving. The solution features:
- Powerful policy management capabilities that ensure information meets internal and regulatory-driven requirements
- Fully automated eDiscovery response for real-time search, legal hold management, and legal team collaboration
- Effective strategies for building internal support to control archived content
Ryan Terry, Product Marketing Manager at Proofpoint
Highly-targeted, low volume impostor email – or business email compromise (BEC) – attacks that impersonate executives and business partners to trick employees are the biggest cyber threat organizations face today. This is not news.
But things are changing. New technology can now surpass people and process initiatives to proactively protect email channels, while also removing the guesswork for users.
Join us for a live webinar on Wednesday, March 8th at 10am PST where you will learn:
- Why email spoofing works
- Current BEC trends and attack methods
- How Proofpoint’s new Email Fraud Defense solution can identify and block BEC threats before they reach the inbox
Martin Tuip, Sr Product Manager | Joanna Belbey, Compliance Subject Matter Expert | Dan Nadir, VP, Product Management
Every year, FINRA and the SEC tell broker-dealers exactly what they perceive as heightened risks to the market and investors. In this way, regulators send a clear message of what to expect during exams in the coming year. As a compliance officer, this is the roadmap that sets the tone for your efforts for 2017.
Joanna Belbey, Compliance Subject Matter Expert, Proofpoint, Dan Nadir, VP, Product Management, Proofpoint and Martin Tuip, Senior Product Marketing Manager will discuss some of the risks spotlighted for 2017:
• Supervision and controls to protect investors
• Suitability, particularly for seniors
• Social media and electronic communications retention and supervision
• Cybersecurity controls
Learn how Proofpoint can help you and your firm meet these and other regulatory challenges in the year ahead. Live Q & A will follow.
Time not convenient? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the link to the recorded webinar plus valuable materials.
Cyber criminals are leveraging automation to launch more efficient and effective campaigns. Manual defense solutions will never be able to scale to fight back.
Join us for this webinar to learn:
-The scope of automation necessary to combat mass campaigns from attackers
-What automations can be accomplished with the fastest ROI
-How to apply internal context, 3rd party intelligence, and campaign data to automated defense
-Shortcuts to integrating with alert sources and enforcement systems
Universities are faced with a constantly evolving cyber threat landscape as well as an ever-changing faculty and student body. With limited budgets and a shortage of skilled security staff, doing less with more is not a mantra, it's a way of life that requires smart choices and maximizing resource efficiency.
Join us on February 15th to hear Proofpoint cybersecurity experts discuss:
•Explore threats that specifically target Higher Education
•Discuss the challenges faced when dealing with these threats
•Demonstrate incident response focused technology
You know the situation: healthcare is becoming one of the primary targets for cyber attacks. What will it take to protect your organization? Find out by attending a live demo of Proofpoint Information Protection Suite.
Learn about our products:
•Email Data Loss Prevention to help you quickly discover exposed sensitive and confidential data and quickly resolve any issues
•Email Encryption to ensure your clinicians and patients’ messages and attachments are communicated securely
•Data Discover that provides the visibility to accurately discover, monitor and protect sensitive data on file shares, data stores and SharePoint sites
SVP, Cybersecurity Strategy, David Jevans, VP Mobile Security, Celeste Wynchopen, Social Media Strategist, ProofPoint
Today’s cyber attackers exploit human weakness more often than infrastructure gaps: 90% of attacks target email, but social media links and mobile apps are also fair game.
In this webinar, you'll learn:
-How cyber attackers gain visibility into organizations
-How you can see across all major threat entry points and stop attacks
-How to stop business email compromise (BEC), credential phishing, ransomware and other advanced threats
-How to eliminate social media risk so you can focus on social success
-How to protect against malicious apps that mishandle data or install malware
Alok Ojha and Jeff Burstein from Proofpoint and Vijay Chauhan from Splunk
By integrating Proofpoint Emerging Threat® (ET) intelligence, to include email and social media together with Splunk’s analytics-driven platform, visibility is now expanded across your entire organization, enabling your teams to delve into granular new use cases.
Register now to attend this live webinar on January 31st at 10:00 a.m. PT to get a closer look at the benefits of the integration. You’ll learn how joint customers of Proofpoint and Splunk will be able to:
* Ingest logs from Proofpoint Email Protection and Social Media Protection for increased visibility into email and social threats
* Leverage Proofpoint Emerging Threats (ET) Technical Add-On (TA) to enhance Splunk correlation rules and search, using the Adaptive Response framework
* Simplify incident investigation, discovery and hunting
* Create consolidated reports for both security and compliance
We’ll also take you “behind the scenes” to demonstrate how the technology works and why our partnership is truly Better Together!
Ryan Kalember, Proofpoint SVP of Cybersecurity with Guest Speaker Joseph Blackenship, Forrester Analyst
The threat landscape in 2016 shifted more quickly than it ever has. But one element stayed the same: the most harmful attacks targeted people, not infrastructure. Record volumes of ransomware and business email compromise (BEC) spoofing, for example, have joined old standbys like credential phishing. That’s why getting visibility into how cyber attacks are targeting your people has never been more critical.
Join guest speaker, Forrester’s Joseph Blackenship, senior analyst serving security and risk professionals, and Ryan Kalember, SVP of cybersecurity strategy at Proofpoint, for an interactive discussion. They’ll explore how security and risk professionals can get greater visibility into modern threats.
- How to grapple with “malware-free” threats, like BEC spoofing
- Staying ahead of digital risks, such as evolving social media and mobile app-based risks to data and user credentials
- Managing a move to the cloud without losing visibility into attacks
Duane Kuroda, Group Product Marketing Manager at Proofpoint
Cyber criminals continue to innovate and find ways to bypass security. By apply social engineering, rapid software updates and VM evasion techniques, or even poisoning links after emails are sent, criminals find ways to get malicious email delivered and even clicked on.
Join us for this live webinar, we’ll look at the techniques attackers use to get through security defenses and a new countermeasure for clawing back delivered and internally forwarded malicious emails.
You will also learn:
• How bad actors bypass security to get malicious email into the inbox
• Which business pressures increase the ability of attackers bypassing security measures
• How other enterprises are taking-on and drastically reducing the impact of malicious email that bypassed security
Proofpoint is a next-generation cybersecurity company that protects the way people work today. At Proofpoint, we give organizations the power to do three critical things:
- First we protect people from the advanced attacks that target them via email, mobile apps, and social media
- Secondly we protect the information people create from advanced attacks and compliance violations, and
- Finally, we equip people to respond quickly when things go wrong.