Gérer l’impact d’une pandémie sur l’entreprise en qualité de RSSI - Français
Les cybercriminels continuent d'exploiter nos craintes et nos incertitudes au moyen de campagnes malveillantes dont l'unique objectif est de nous inciter à cliquer sur des liens dangereux pour notre sécurité.
Ces attaques visent directement les personnes et recourent à des techniques d'ingénierie sociale. De plus, la situation exceptionnelle que nous vivons aujourd'hui nous oblige à nous adapter rapidement et à adopter massivement le télétravail, une transition qui expose nos utilisateurs à davantage d'attaques, du phishing au piratage de la messagerie en entreprise (BEC, Business Email Compromise).
Et tandis que les cybercriminels continuent de prendre pour cible nos collaborateurs, le rôle des RSSI évolue de façon inédite. Comment les RSSI et les équipes de sécurité peuvent-ils s'adapter pour mieux protéger l'entreprise en cette année difficile ?
Fabrice Bru, RSSI, Administrateur du Club des Experts de la Sécurité de l'Information et du Numérique (CESIN), et Loïc Guézo, Senior Director, Cybersecurity Strategy de Proofpoint, font le point avec vous lors d'une intervention Live Talk de 30 minutes.
Au programme :
L'impact de la pandémie et l'évolution des campagnes de phishing exploitant le thème du COVID-19
Partage de l'expérience d'un groupe de RSSI qui ont collaboré pour adapter leurs programmes de sécurité afin de garantir une utilisation sûre et productive de l'environnement numérique, malgré la pandémie
RecordedJun 30 202036 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
James Johnson, CASB Expert & Jen Gough, Competitive Specialist, Proofpoint EMEA
With the shift to work from home, cloud security is a bigger concern than ever. As the network perimeter is replaced by a user-defined security perimeter, enterprises need a people-focused approach to threat detection and data protection in the cloud. Organisations have adopted or plan to adopt Cloud Access Security Brokers (CASBs) to help them.
Join Proofpoint experts as they discuss the findings of a newly conducted research among security professionals to determine the needs of enterprises from CASBs, and whether or not their expectations are being met.
In this session, they will explore:
- Where is CASB on the adoption curve?
- How security professionals use CASB for visibility, compliance, data security, threat protection and access control
- Effectiveness and next evolution of CASBs
Adrian Covich, Senior Director, Systems Engineering Proofpoint
According to Gartner, “Business Email Compromise attacks increased by nearly 100% in 2019 and resulted in substantial financial losses in some cases.” Is your business prepared to defend against them?
Join Adrian Covich of Proofpoint to discover how to keep pace within this rapidly moving threat landscape and best practice ways to protect your people and data from email attacks, the number one threat vector.
In this session, you will learn:
- The latest threat data and trends for email cyber attacks
- How best to defend your people and data with Proofpoint Targeted Attack Protection
- How to streamline your incident response process for emails
Join us as we go deep and show you how to better protect against email, the number one threat vector for your business
In financial services, health care and other highly regulated industries, specific rules govern marketing communications and advertising practices when communicating with the public. These regulations put employees squarely in the spotlight of various risks and responsibilities. So how can you mitigate these threats and better manage the process? Learn how to solve for complex social compliance pain points with ease using Proofpoint’s solution. Join this demo and listen to product expert Shane Sauer, who will demonstrate how Proofpoint:
- Finds accounts associated with your firm, including rogue adviser accounts
- Automates reviews and approvals of social profiles
- Supervises social media activity in real time and notifies you of compliance violations
- Removes non-compliant social media content
- Provides detailed reporting and proof of compliance
Proofpoint & Forrester Research experts & Mark Sutton, Sr VP & CISO of Bain Capital
Organizations are not only managing a massive increase in the number of remote workers, but also remotely supporting a set of business-critical functions that traditionally are exclusively in-office activities. This shift in workforce dynamics brings a unique set of cybersecurity and insider threat considerations. As our guest, VP and Research Director Joseph Blankenship from Forrester Research, writes: the pandemic has created the "perfect conditions for insider threat ."
Join Proofpoint and Forrester Research experts for a panel session as they discuss the new realities of a distributed workforce and how to better understand and respond to insider threat risk. In this webinar, they'll explore:
- The new realities of how a distributed workforce accesses systems and data
- The unique risks of insider threats and how to combat them
- Why people-centric cybersecurity is the optimal approach to mitigating risk
August 2020: Best of Proofpoint Summer Series.
This webinar was originally run in June 2020, but is one of the most interesting discussions between a leading industry expert and an industry practitioner of the past quarter, so if you missed it, we highly recommend you give it a second look. Thanks in advance for your time, we hope you enjoy this webinar.
99% of the phishing attacks Proofpoint observed in 2019 require human interaction to succeed, resulting in malware installation, wire fraud, unwitting data disclosures, and more. Educate your staff and limit cyber attacks through Proofpoint’s industry-leading security awareness training. Backed by threat intelligence, Proofpoint’s Security Awareness Training ensures you are delivering the right training, to the right people, and at the right time.
Join our live demo to learn how to:
- Assess your users’ susceptibility to phishing attacks as well as other cyber threats
- Deliver customized training to your end users that will drive behavior change, making them a stronger last line of defense
- Enable your employees to report suspicious messages with a single mouse click
Dr. Daniel Solove, CEO of Teach Privacy & Robert Shields, Sr. Product Marketing Manager at Proofpoint
Data privacy has emerged as a critical challenge with 160 privacy laws worldwide. While privacy and security awareness have different components, both strive to change user behavior to reduce risk.
Join us for this webinar as we explore the challenges of data security and privacy awareness and the efficiency of combining the efforts. We show you how an integrated approach can yield better results by:
- Removing the redundancies of separate programs
- Controlling training workload to avoid user burnout
- Understand how to add privacy awareness to your security awareness program, with a ‘hub and spoke’ strategy
Michael Osterman, President of Osterman Research & Sean Odowd, FinServ Director & John Checco, Resident CISO of Proofpoint
The financial services industry is subject to enormous risk: it faces the highest rates of attack of any vertical market, it is the source of one-third of all data breaches, and it is vulnerable due to both the negligence and carelessness of employees and other insiders. Compounding the problem is that many financial professionals are now forced to work from home during the pandemic, and they’re using security solutions that often are not as robust as those used in their office environments. So how can you better protect your end-users in the new normal?
Join Proofpoint and Osterman Research experts as they deep dive into the latest on a people-centric approach to cybersecurity in financial services. In this session, we’ll discuss:
- The current threat landscape of the financial services industry
- Best practices on defending against and recovering from cyber attacks and threats
- Why cybersecurity transformation around people and culture is now more critical than ever
August 2020: Best of Proofpoint Summer Series.
This webinar was originally run in June 2020, but it is one of the most informative discussions from a leading industry expert. So if you missed it, we highly recommend you give it a second look. Thanks in advance for your time, we hope you enjoy this webinar.
Es ist schwieriger als es aussieht, BEC-E-Mails zuverlässig als solche zu entlarven. Der Grund: BEC-Angriffe (Business Email Compromise, auch unter den Begriffen Chefmasche oder CEO-Betrug bekannt) nutzen das menschliche Verhalten aus. Die Anfrage stammt offenkundig von der richtigen Person und auch der Inhalt der Anfrage – etwa eine Banküberweisung vorzunehmen oder Auskunft zu vertraulichen Mitarbeiterdaten zu geben – gehört durchaus zum Tagesgeschäft des jeweiligen Mitarbeiters. Indem der Absender dieser Anfragen seine Identität fälscht, gelingt es ihm, den Ansprechpartner zu überlisten. Ein teurer Irrtum.
In unserem Webinar erläutern wir, mit welchen Mitteln sich Unternehmen BEC-Angriffen entgegensetzen können. Eingegangen wird auf:
- Transparenz erhalten über ein- und ausgehende Bedrohungen, die sich der Identität Ihres Unternehmens bedienen
- E-Mail Authentifizierung inklusive des DMARC-Standards implementieren
- Abgrenzung Business Email Compromise (BEC) und Email Account Compromise (EAC)
Amanda Anderson, Product Marketing Manager & Dave Ely, Dir. of Product Management
With remote work becoming the norm for many businesses, employees depend on digital communications tools to collaborate more than ever before. And while chat and collaboration apps, text messaging, and social media have made it possible for employees to communicate with each other and with customers, they can also put the firm at risk. As they adopt new communication tools, firms must ensure that they continue to comply with regulations and corporate policies. It all starts with capturing and managing the content.
In this webinar, we will take a deep dive into the challenges that firms face with capturing and managing content as digital communications sprawl. And we’ll also cover strategies for adapting and staying compliant.
- How the business communications landscape is evolving
- Key considerations for capturing and managing your content
- How Proofpoint Content Capture can help
Michael McGrath, Senior Director, Compliance and Digital Risk, Proofpoint Jen Gough, Competitive Specialist, Proofpoint
Economics, social and regulatory pressures have fundamentally changed the demands on archiving solutions. This creates new challenges and opportunities for the enterprise – from need of supervision to help ensure regulatory compliance and provide proof of compliance, to broader application of the technology. For instance, the monitoring of business digital communications for opportunities for training or targeted actions can help improve employee performance, reduce policy violations, and much more.
Welcome to the next wave in Archiving Compliance technologies.
In this Live Webinar, we’ll discuss how archiving has evolved to address today’s information management challenges and unveil how you can improve information governance, compliance and financial position by:
Streamlined e-discovery to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
Refined insights expand visibility for mitigating risks.
Enhanced regulatory compliance supervision to improve review accuracy across email, social, and enterprise collaboration data.
As an added bonus, we’ll wrap up the webinar with a live demo of Proofpoint Enterprise Archive, including key features in E-Discovery Analytics and Intelligent Supervision.
John Checco, Resident CISO & Sean Odowd, FinServ Solutions Director at Proofpoint
Historically, business email compromise (BEC) has focused on spoofing a sender to convince the recipient to click on a URL or download a malware payload. With the progression of both back-end technologies, as well as front-end user security awareness training, there has been a significant drop in BEC-initiated compromises. But the growing prevalence of cloud-based office suites – and their misconfigurations – has allowed bad actors to takeover access to legitimate email and use it to bypass most existing detection techniques. So how can you better protect your user?
Join our Proofpoint experts in this webinar as they discuss:
- The factors that make so-called email or enterprise account compromise (EAC) a hard problem to solve
- The areas where enterprises are most vulnerable based on recent use cases
- How a people-centric approach will better secure your end users
With the shift to remote work and the potential insider, compliance and conduct risks that it poses, Canadian businesses are becoming aware of the need to implement proactive controls to detect problematic employee behavior. Risk Mitigation Programs may include the monitoring activity on websites, file shares, and communication channels, but the key is to balance privacy considerations with a risk-based approach.
Join us Tuesday, August 11 and discover the latest approach to protect your organization and learn:
- What a true holistic Risk Mitigation program looks like
- Why a proactive, Risk Mitigation program is critical for your organization
- How Proofpoint can help you implement your overall Risk Mitigation program
Shelly Epps, Alexandra Panaretos, and Moderator: Paul Down from various companies
The threat landscape is constantly evolving, and people continue to be the number one target for attackers. Having a comprehensive, data-driven security awareness program in place is more important than ever to reduce your people-centric security risk and build a strong last line of defense.
Join us as we hold a live panel on how today’s enterprises are employing new strategies and measuring success with their security awareness programs. We’ll answer questions like – why is there more variance with user reporting rates than click rates? What percentage of users can you expect to use a VPN or password manager? With this webinar you'll get a better understanding of:
- Today’s security awareness landscape and pressing topics for user
- Best practices companies are employing today
- KPIs companies are measuring for success
- Key benchmarks you can use to understand program maturity
August 2020: Best of Proofpoint Summer Series.
This webinar was originally run in May 2020, but is one of the most entertaining and informative panel discussions of the past quarter, so if you missed it, we highlight recommend you give it a second look. Thanks in advance for your time, we hope you enjoy this webinar.
*This session is eligible for one CPE credit with ISC(2). To claim your credit, please submit our online form here: https://go.proofpoint.com/webinars-submit-cpe-credit
Insider threats are quickly becoming one of the biggest cybersecurity threats that organizations face today. According to the 2020 DBIR Report, 30% of all data breaches breaches originated with insiders in the past year.
Insider threats are so common because anyone with legitimate, trusted access to an organization’s systems and data – whether it’s careless users, disgruntled employees or compromised accounts – can become an insider threat.
Join Damian Skeeles and Shlomi Shaki from Proofpoint Insider Threat Management to discover how easy it can be to protect your data and reduce the risk of insider threats.
In this webinar you will learn:
• How to better understand and respond to insider-caused data breaches
• What it takes to effectively prevent data loss in the modern enterprise
• Methodologies to reduce investigation times by 60-90%
Sherrod DeGrippo, Sr. Director of Threat Research & Detection and Robert Shields, Sr. Product Marketing Manager at Proofpoint
Threat intelligence helps prevent attacks and reduce risk by helping you understand the historical context of where these threats originated, who is behind them, when have they attacked, what methods they used, and what they're after. Coupling that intelligence with security awareness training creates a strong counter-measure to people-centric attacks.
Join us for our live video chat as our experts explore how organizations can harness threat intelligence in The New Normal to:
- Better understand who is targeted in your organization especially during shelter-in-place
- What tactics attackers are using to manipulate users into clicking malicious links and attachments
- How you can leverage threat intelligence to adjust security awareness content and schedules to meet new threats
Shawn Fleury (Crypsis Group), Gabe Gumbs (Spirion), Sai Chavali (Proofpoint), Lisa Plaggemier (MediaPRO)
Insider threats - whether they are current or former employees, contractors or partners with access to company systems or data who use that access maliciously or unintentionally - account for 60 percent of cyber attacks.
Insider threats are difficult to detect, and in many cases they can go unnoticed for months or years. In fact, detecting an internal threat is one of most difficult and ungrateful tasks for security teams in the organization.
Join this panel of security experts as they discuss insider threat hunting techniques and recommendations for safeguarding the enterprise against internal and external threats.
- Why are insider threats so dangerous
- Technical and human factor challenges
- How to detect and prevent malicious insider activity
- How to keep the biggest threats to your organization at bay
Shawn Fleury, Director of Risk Management, The Crypsis Group
Gabe Gumbs, Chief Innovation Officer, Spirion
Sai Chavali, Sr Product Marketing Manager, Proofpoint Insider Threat Management
Lisa Plaggemier, Chief Strategy Officer, MediaPRO
The 2020 cyber threat landscape has changed drastically just over the last few months as some employees are mandated to work from home, and others are starting to go back in to the office. But throughout the changes, how you can ensure business continuity while keeping your end users protected?
Join Proofpoint's experts Tim Choi, VP of Product Marketing, and Nathan Chessin, VP of Americas Technical Sales Engineering, as they discuss how you can keep users connected to the data and systems they need to do their job, without compromising how you protect your organization's most valuable assets.
Nathan Chessin, VP of Americas Technical Sales Engineering, Proofpoint
Tim Choi, VP of Product Marketing at Proofpoint
Attackers are always looking for new targets in your organization. They’re using new lures and methods to coax your people into clicking on a phishing email, giving up their credentials, or even wiring money in a BEC scam. Rather than a one-size-fits-all security awareness program, we’ll show you how threat intel can inform a more focused, prescriptive approach to identifying user risk and changing behavior to not only avoid, but report these dangerous attacks.
In this webinar, we’ll go over how to:
- Use more realistic assessments and threat intel to identify user risk
- Make behavior change more relevant with content based on the threat landscape
- Empower users to report threats and leverage threat intel to identify and remove them
Neil Hammet, Senior Product Evangelist, Email Fraud Defence & Chris Clarke, Email Fraud Defence
Email fraud is rife – business email compromise (BEC) is costing companies billions, and consumer phishing is at an all-time high. The majority of these email scams are also preventable.
Learn to Authenticate Your Email with Confidence.
Utilising the power of email authentication, Email Fraud Defence protects your organisation from all phishing attacks that spoof trusted domains.
- Visibility of who is sending email across your email ecosystem allows you to authorise all legitimate senders and block email scams before they reach your employees, customers, and business partners.
- Find out why 30% of the Fortune 1000 are fixing the number one vulnerability in email with Proofpoint Email Fraud Defense
- Learn how to avoid the €2M loss that SS Lazio suffered as a result of this vulnerability
Neil Hammet, our resident EMEA Email Fraud Evangelist will be running this session
Adjusting to more work-from-home means evolving your security practices to reflect today’s reality - that people are at the center of everything. What you need is a security partner who builds solutions from the ground up to protect people and their data.
Join us for a live demo of Proofpoint’s Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) and other products from Proofpoint. We’ll show you how you can benefit from this approach including:
- Correlation of Cloud Account Takeover with Email Threats
- Tracking of post-login suspicious activities including data planting and exfiltration
- Creation of contextual and risk-aware data security policies
- Rising threat of third-party applications to your data and systems
Proofpoint is a leading cybersecurity company that protects organizations' greatest assets and biggest risks: their people. With an integrated suite of cloud-based solutions, we help companies around the world stop targeted threats, safeguard their data, and make their users more resilient against cyber attacks. Leading organizations of all sizes, including more than half of the Fortune 1000, rely on us for people-centric security and compliance solutions that mitigate their most critical risks across email, the cloud, social media, and the web.
Gérer l’impact d’une pandémie sur l’entreprise en qualité de RSSI - FrançaisFabrice Bru, RSSI, Administrateur du CESIN, Loïc Guézo, Senior Director, Cybersecurity Strategy, Proofpoint[[ webcastStartDate * 1000 | amDateFormat: 'MMM D YYYY h:mm a' ]]35 mins