In financial services, health care, and other highly regulated industries, specific rules govern marketing communications and advertising practices when communicating with the public. So how can you better manage the process and stay compliant? Learn how to solve for complex social compliance pain points with ease using Proofpoint’s solution.
Join this demo and listen to product expert Shane Sauer, who will demonstrate how Proofpoint:
- Finds accounts associated with your firm, including rogue adviser accounts
- Automates reviews and approvals of social profiles
- Supervises social media activity in real time and notifies you of compliance violations
- Removes non-compliant social media content
- Provides detailed reporting and proof of compliance
RecordedAug 25 202048 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
Amanda Anderson, Product Marketing Manager & Dave Ely, Dir. of Product Management
Employees depend on digital communication tools to collaborate more than ever before. Chat and collaboration apps, text messaging, and social media have made it possible for employees to communicate, but they can also put the firm at risk. As they adopt new communication tools, firms must ensure that they continue to comply with regulations and corporate policies.
In this webinar, we will take a deep dive into the challenges that firms face with capturing and managing content and strategies for staying compliant.
- How the business communications landscape is evolving
- Key considerations for capturing and managing your content
- How Proofpoint Content Capture can help
Rob Bolton, Sr Director & Lee Duff, ITM Engineer from Proofpoint Insider Threat Management
Insider threats come in all shapes and sizes and affect organisations across all industries and geographies. Understanding the motives behind them is key to defence. One of the best ways to do this is to study some of the bold, headline-generating insider threats that have taken place recently, like the big Twitter debacle of July 2020. This is just one example of what has become a very common problem.
Join us for a live talk with Rob Bolton, Proofpoint’s Insider Threat Management Senior Expert as we reveal the stories behind the biggest and boldest top 10 insider threats of 2019 and 2020 to date.
You will learn:
● What happened in each incident?
● Practical security tips inspired by these real-world breaches
● How to mitigate your own insider risk
The classic perimeter-based network security architecture has been in place for 30 years. So it comes with no surprise that Gartner reports that by 2023, 60% of enterprises will phase out most of their remote access virtual private networks (VPNs) in favour of Zero-Trust Network Access*.
In today’s new (work) reality, users and applications are no longer confined to the corporate network, and security organisations are challenged with protection and visibility like never before. This highly dynamic and sometimes unpredictable delivery model needs a new approach to network and application access that is more robust, easier to manage and provides end-to-end visibility no matter where it’s deployed.
Join us as we explore why in this new (work) reality, enterprises need a better alternative for secure remote application access. In this session, we will specifically dive in to:
- Benefits of a cloud-delivered secure remote access with simple deployment and central policy management
- How to leverage zero-trust security with adaptive controls and micro-segmented application access to isolate your network from threats
- How to accelerate cloud migration with user-cloud access, multi-cloud connectivity and hybrid-cloud connectivity
- Why an always-on, zero-trust security architecture system can provide protection beyond the traditional perimeter.
*Source: Gartner Market Guide to Zero-Trust Network Access.
99% of the phishing attacks Proofpoint observed in 2019 require human interaction to succeed, resulting in malware installation, wire fraud, unwitting data disclosures, and more. Educate your staff and limit cyber attacks through Proofpoint’s industry-leading security awareness training. Backed by threat intelligence, Proofpoint’s Security Awareness Training ensures you are delivering the right training, to the right people, and at the right time.
Join our live demo to learn how to:
- Assess your users’ susceptibility to phishing attacks as well as other cyber threats
- Deliver customized training to your end users that will drive behavior change, making them a stronger last line of defense
- Enable your employees to report suspicious messages with a single mouse click
This is a replay of this exceptional demonstration by Jacob Kennedy, scheduled to suit an EMEA audience. We recommend this to you.
Oliver Adam, Senior Systems Engineer, Proofpoint DACH
Menschen sind der neue Perimeter der Cybersicherheit. Nicht nur die eigenen Mitarbeiter, all diejenigen, die Zugang zu sensiblen Daten und kritischen Systemen haben, können zu einer sicherheitsrelevanten Bedrohung werden. Das schließt Partner ebenso ein wie Agenturen und andere Dritte. Der Schutz von Menschen und Ressourcen außerhalb des traditionellen Perimeters ist in der heutigen Cloud-Ära wichtiger als je zuvor.
Nehmen Sie teil am Webinar mit Oliver Adam, Senior Systems Engineer bei der Proofpoint GmbH. Unter anderem erwarten Sie folgende Themen:
- Mittels Zero Trust Netzwerkzugriff die Sicherheitsrisiken effektiv senken, da der Zugang lediglich für auf bestimmte Anwendungen gewährt wird
- Durch adaptive Kontrollen und mikrosegmentierten Anwendungszugriff das Netzwerk von Bedrohungen isolieren
- Über einen software-definierten Perimeter, der Anwender und Daten sowohl innerhalb als auch außerhalb des Unternehmens schützt, die Digitalisierung des Unternehmens vorantreiben
Registrieren Sie sich noch heute, um wertvolle Einblicke und Best Practices für den Schutz Ihrer Mitarbeiter und Ressourcen über den traditionellen Perimeter hinaus zu erhalten.
Face à des attaques de phishing qui continuent à gagner en sophistication et à contourner les passerelles traditionnelles de sécurité de la messagerie, il est essentiel de modifier les comportements de vos utilisateurs.
Pour cela, prenez le temps de les former et de les sensibiliser aux risques cyber. Rejoignez notre expert pour envisager des stratégies permettant de créer et pérenniser un programme de formation et de sensibilisation à la cybersécurité efficace. Nous approfondirons également les questions suivantes :
- Comment assurer l'adhésion des utilisateurs à la formation ? Qui sont les principaux influenceurs internes ?
- Quels types de formation, à qui et quand ?
- Comment faire pour motiver et récompenser vos utilisateurs ?
- Quels sont les rapports et résultats les plus pertinents pour l'équipe informatique et/ou l'équipe de direction ?
Face à l'augmentation continue du nombre de cyberattaques ciblant les collaborateurs où qu’ils se trouvent, il est temps de réévaluer vos formations de sensibilisation à la sécurité. Ne manquez pas cette présentation !
Brett Shaw, Sr. Product Marketing Manager and Isaiah Archuleta, Intelligence Specialist at Proofpoint
Attackers are using a hybrid approach between cloud and email to target your users and breach your organization causing irreparable damage. Threats such as Business Email Compromise (BEC) and Email Account Compromise (EAC) have cost businesses over $26B since 2016 and relying on legacy solutions that solely focus on one vector can’t keep up with today's threats. Because attackers never stop, you need a security solution that stays ahead of the threat landscape, provides visibility into all threats targeting your organization across cloud and email, and that is easy-to-use.
Join us for this webinar, where you will learn:
- The latest trends in today’s threat landscape
- How email and cloud threats are impacting your business today
- How Proofpoint has helped customers protect their people from these frequently exploited attack vectors
Oktober ist Cybersecurity Awareness Monat. Es geht darum, sich der Gefahren, die durch Cyberkriminelle lauern bewusst zu werden. Das ist umso wichtiger, da die überwiegende Mehrzahl aller Attacken den Anwender und nicht etwa Schwachstellen in der Infrastruktur ins Visier nimmt. Doch reicht ein Training pro Jahr wirklich aus, um nicht nur zu „schulen“, sondern tatsächlich ein Bewusstsein für die Gefahr zu schaffen und das Verhalten der Anwender nachhaltig zu ändern?
Henning Hanke, Solution Specialist Security Awareness Training DACH, der Proofpoint GmbH lädt ein mehr darüber zu erfahren, welche Kriterien ein Security-Awareness-Trainingsprogramm erfüllen muss, um auch langfristig das Risiko zu senken, Opfer eines Angriffs zu werden. Erfahren Sie im Webinar
• mit welchen Methoden Cyberangreifer heute Anwender in Unternehmen zu überlisten versuchen
• bei welchen Mitarbeitern das Risiko Opfer einer Attacke zu werden besonders groß ist
• wie Sicherheitsbewusstsein geschult und gemessen werden kann
• Inklusive einer kurzen Lösungsdemo der Proofpoint Security Awareness Trainings-Plattform
Unter http://go.proofpoint.com/subscribe.html können Sie Ihre Abo-Einstellungen für E-Mails von Proofpoint anpassen. Weitere Informationen finden Sie in unseren Datenschutzbestimmungen unter https://www.proofpoint.com/us/privacy-policy
Paul Down, Director & Matt Cooke, Cybersecurity Specialist, Proofpoint EMEA
When it comes to modern Cybersecurity – ultimately your users are your last line of defence. So you need to arm them with both knowledge and practice to mould dynamic, alert guardians of both your organisation and your data. The key to your success is engaging, entertaining - and crucially - topical security awareness training.
So where to start, or how to renew your program? Are you one of the 80% of organisations who allocate two hours or less per year for security awareness, how useful do you judge this small amount of user training to effect behaviour change?
Join our Security Awareness Training experts as we review valuable strategies on how to create and sustain an impactful cybersecurity awareness education program. Plus we delve deep into thought-leadership on the following questions:
- How do I ensure my users embrace the training? Who are the key influencers internally?
- What is the minimum – and maximum – levels of training shown to have been successful?
- How do I motivate and reward my last line defenders?
- What reporting and measures are the most pertinent to the IT team and alternatively to the C-suite?
Rob Bolton and Lee Duff Insider Threat Management specialists, Proofpoint
Financial services companies face some of the worst outcomes from Insider Threats. A recent benchmark study found that the Financial services sector experienced the highest average yearly cost. Containing insider threats costs the industry $14.5 million annually. That is a 20.3% increase from 2018.
Insider incidents at financial services companies can lead to: fraud, financial losses, data leaks, regulatory fines and more. The root cause may be a sloppy user or third-party contractor, an angry employee or a stolen login. No matter the cause, companies need visibility into insider threats. People-centric security helps financial companies better manage risk.
Join our Insider threat experts and your industry peers in this Live Talk where we’ll explore the unique risks of insider threats and how to combat them. In this session, we’ll specifically dive in to:
- The three main insider threat profiles and how to address each.
- Why insider threats are unique and require more context than other threats.
- How to reduce response time and costs by speeding up investigations.
Register today to learn more about how insider-led breaches affect financial services and how to mitigate the risk.
Je mehr Mitarbeiter im Home Office arbeiten, umso mehr sorgen sich Sicherheitsverantwortliche um die Sicherheit der in Cloud-Apps gespeicherten sensiblen Informationen. Und je mehr ein durch das Netzwerk definierter Perimeter der Vergangenheit angehört und die einzelnen Mitarbeiter die tatsächlichen Grenzen des Unternehmens bestimmen, umso mehr benötigen Unternehmen einen personenorienteren (People-Centric) Ansatz, wenn es um die Erkennung von Bedrohungen und den Datenschutz in der Cloud geht. Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) adressieren dieses Problem.
Nehmen Sie am 22. Oktober am Webinar mit Markus Pauly, dem ausgewiesenen Experten bei Proofpoint für das Thema Cloud-Sicherheit und CASB, teil und diskutieren Sie mit ihm über die Erkenntnisse einer kürzlich durchgeführten Studie hinsichtlich des CASB-Einsatzes in Unternehmen. Folgende Fragen werden behandelt:
- Wie ist es um die Einführung von CASB-Lösungen in Unternehmen bestellt?
- Wie nutzen Security-Experten heute die CASB-Lösung, um mehr Transparenz, Compliance, Datensicherheit, Bedrohungsschutz und Zugangskontrolle zu erzielen?
- Wie effektiv ist der Einsatz von CASB-Lösungen und wie werden sich diese Werkzeuge weiterentwickeln?
Sean O'dowd, Dir of FinServ & Chris Montgomery, Solutions Architect at Proofpoint
The Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) has been the primary driver for increased banking and credit union customer activity over 2020. It has also shed light on bank digital and security shortcomings. This unpredictable, rapid, and unprecedented operational change for banks has created a perfect scenario for threat actors. So how can you better protect your company?
In this webinar, we look at bank security, employee title, department, and peer data along with external news activity to postulate how security teams can gain new informative views into threat activities faster.
Join us to learn more about how you can:
- Determine your 'status quo' and look for trends/changes that reflect a new paradigm in attacker strategy or threat landscape shift
- Prioritize efforts on what the attackers are doing
- Communicate cybersecurity and potential impact in business terms that executives can understand
- Identify which users represent the majority of risk facing your organization
Michael McGrath, Senior Director, Compliance and Digital Risk, Proofpoint
Join four leading experts as they discuss why the financial industry spends $270 billion per year on maintaining compliance. The European Union’s overhaul of data privacy regulation (GDPR) is estimated to have generated 114 million euros ($126 million) in fines over the past two years – a staggering 160,000 data breach notifications.
These almost incomprehensible numbers, hide the challenges faced by every organisation in keeping up with changing regulations while maintaining reporting and customer service.
Join us on as we discuss:
- The factors driving compliance cost
- How regulatory technology (Reg Tech) and modern-day data behaviour are evolving through 2020
Controlling costs is critical: Every penny saved in compliance costs is another added to the bottom line. We anticipate this panel discussion will be a rewarding and profitable event to attend.
The talk is led by Michael McGrath, Senior Director for Compliance and Digital Risk at Proofpoint. He is joined by:
Susannah Hammond, Senior Regulatory Intelligence Expert at Thomson Reuters.
Dennis Sullivan, Vice President, Senior Compliance Officer at PIMCO.
Paul Clulow-Phillips, Managing Director - Global Head of Markets Compliance and Global Head of Surveillance at Société Générale.
John Checco, Resident CISO, Sean Odowd, FinServ Solutions Dir, Josh Epstein, VP of Marketing for ITM at Proofpoint
Insider risk is a challenge across many industries, and financial services companies face some of the worst outcomes. A recent benchmark study found that the financial services sector experienced the highest average yearly cost: $14.5 million annually just to contain insider threats, which is a 20.3% increase from 2018.
The root cause may be a sloppy user or third-party contractor, an angry employee or a stolen login. No matter the cause, companies need visibility into insider threats, and a people-centric security approach can help businesses better manage risk.
In this webinar with Proofpoint’s John Checco, Resident CISO and Josh Epstein, VP of Marketing for Insider Threat Management, we’ll explore how insider-led breaches affect financial services and how to mitigate the risk. Join our session to learn:
- The three main insider threat profiles and how to address each
- Why insider threats are unique and require more context than other threats
- How to reduce response time and costs by speeding up investigations
As part of a distributed workforce that increasingly relies on technology, people are the new cybersecurity perimeter. Employees, contractors or third parties - and anyone else who has access to your sensitive data and critical systems can therefore become a threat. Protecting people and resources beyond the traditional perimeter has never been so critical in today’s cloud era.
Join us as we uncover how a Zero-Trust Network Access can reduce security exposure and show you clear steps to deploy Zero-Trust Network Access. In this session, we’ll specifically dive in to:
- How cloud-delivered secure remote access can be made simple.
- How adaptive controls and micro segmented application access isolates your network from threats.
- How a people-centric, software-defined perimeter that protects users and data both on and off-premise is the new imperative.
Register today to gain valuable insights and best practices for protecting your people and resources beyond the traditional perimeter.
99% of the attacks in 2019 require human interaction to succeed. Attackers are becoming more sophisticated and using new lures to deliver malware, obtain credentials, and complete wire fraud. It's more important than ever to change user behavior while staying ahead of the changing threat landscape. Proofpoint Security Awareness Training helps you deliver the right training to the right people, so they have the right response to today’s dangerous attacks.
Join our live demo to learn how to:
- Assess your users’ susceptibility to phishing and other threats
- Maximize user behavior change with a wide variety of content training modules, videos, games, and sketches
- Enable your employees to report suspicious messages with a single mouse click and have malicious messages automatically identified and removed
Mike Bailey, Sr. Product Marketing Manager & Susan Mackowiak, Sr. Dir of Security Awareness Program Content at Proofpoint
End users are the number one threat vector for any organization. They present the greatest risk to information security, data loss, and privacy compliance. But with the right knowledge, awareness, and tools, your users can become proactive defenders, alerting you to threats and taking action to help protect your organization. So how can you turn your users from a security liability to an asset?
Join us as our experts examine a systematic approach based on proven strategies to help you develop proactive and resilient users. In this session, we'll discuss how to:
- Assess the knowledge and awareness needs of the organization
- Leverage best-practices to implement a sustainable, engaging and effective program
- Identify high-risk users, roles, and departments
- Obtain executive buy-in and support
- Track, communicate metrics and reports to showcase results
*This session is eligible for one CPE credit with ISC(2). To claim your credit, please submit our online form here: https://go.proofpoint.com/webinars-submit-cpe-credit
Chris Borales, Dir of Information Security Awareness at Discovery & Mark Guntrip, Marketing Director at Proofpoint
Security awareness training is more than a countermeasure to phishing and social engineering. It is the foundation for establishing people-centric security. The responsibilities of IT users continue to increase, and organizations need to infuse their cultures with security and privacy knowledge that yields risk reduction and operational improvements.
Join our experts as they discuss the importance of building a security-aware culture and how it brings qualitative and quantitative improvements. In this session, you’ll learn how a culture of security awareness helps:
- Build a security culture that reduces risk
- Identify key metrics for your organization’s people-centric risk
- Improve efficiency related to help desks, training administration, and incident response
- Meet training requirements for privacy
*This session is eligible for one CPE credit with ISC(2). To claim your credit, please submit our online form here: https://go.proofpoint.com/webinars-submit-cpe-credit
Matt Cooke, Davide Canali & Neil Hammet of Proofpoint EMEA
Business Email Compromise (BEC) often starts with an email in which attackers pose as someone the victim trusts. In the message, there’s a seemingly legitimate business request that usually involves a wire transfer or financial payment. None of these emails carries malicious payload making it difficult to detect this new form of email threat.
But things are changing. Technology can now surpass people and process initiatives to proactively eliminate fraudulent emails, removing the guesswork for users.
Join this expert panel discussion to learn more about:
· How BEC attacks happen
· Why defenders must think beyond the phish into a multi-layered approach
· How Proofpoint provides actionable visibility and threat insights
· How Proofpoint identifies and blocks common BEC attack tactics
This is the third of three webinars forming a mini-summit:
Session 1: Evolving Business Email Attack Tactics from Lockdown through to Return to Work
Session 2: Customer Case Study - Protecting the UK's HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) from Email Fraud
Session 3: Live Panel - Detect and Block BEC Scams
Proofpoint is a leading cybersecurity company that protects organizations' greatest assets and biggest risks: their people. With an integrated suite of cloud-based solutions, we help companies around the world stop targeted threats, safeguard their data, and make their users more resilient against cyber attacks. Leading organizations of all sizes, including more than half of the Fortune 1000, rely on us for people-centric security and compliance solutions that mitigate their most critical risks across email, the cloud, social media, and the web.