Live Demo: How Endpoint Content Scanning Can Protect Your Data
Security teams need to know when sensitive data is most at risk while in motion. Yet many organizations are forced to limit endpoint-based content scanning because legacy endpoint data loss prevention (DLP) solutions create performance issues. In fact, legacy DLP solutions often force teams to decide between security and user experience. So how can you better protect your data in your organization?
Join our live demo as our experts deep dive into Proofpoint's lightweight Endpoint DLP. We'll show you how to:
- Detect sensitive and regulated data (such as social security, driver license, bank account and credit card numbers among others)
- Gain visibility into high-risk users interacting with your sensitive content (such as departing employees, HR watchlists, high-risk locations)
- Protect from data leakage risks and mitigate insider threats, whether compromised, malicious or negligent users
- How to meet regulatory requirements (PCI, HIPAA, SWIFT, GDPR etc) without impacting user performance
RecordedAug 18 202132 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
Andy Rose, Resident CISO, Proofpoint; and Jenny Radcliffe, Cybersecurity Consultant, The Human Factor
With more than 85% of breaches involving human error, teaching your employees how to thwart cyber attacks is critical for the security of your organisation. CISOs and their teams need to adapt a modern approach to security awareness training that drives behavioural change and eventually a security culture. A modern approach that transforms users from targets to defenders.
Join Proofpoint and Cybersecurity experts during Cybersecurity Awareness Month to get the insights, information, and tools you need to build a security culture that engages and educates your users and turns them into active defenders against phishing and other cyber attacks.With more than 85% of breaches involving human error, teaching your employees how to thwart cyber attacks is critical for the security of your organisation. CISOs and their teams need to adapt a modern approach to security awareness training that drives behavioural change and eventually a security culture. A modern approach that transforms users from targets to defenders.
In this live 45-minute session, you’ll learn about:
How to build security awareness programs to create sustained behaviour change
The organisational challenges of creating a security culture
How users are changing and how this impacts security culture development
The role of key performance indicators and how to measure success
Ransomware and Phishing continue to make headlines and remain one of the top threats in cybersecurity. Join us in this session to understand why the evil twin remains the top cybersecurity threat across the globe. Current trends of the modern threat landscape and how a single email could land a whole business in ransom. More importantly, how organisation can better protect themselves from being phish into ransom by taking on a people-centric approach.
The speaker delivering this session is:
Philip Sow, Sales Engineering Manager, SAK
Philip is a seasoned security professional and Sales Engineering Manager with experiences across the APAC region. He leads a team of highly qualified pre-sales engineers across the regions to help companies adopt a people-centric security program and help these organisations stay ahead of threats coming from every channel including email, web, cloud, social media, and mobile. Prior to Proofpoint, Philip spearheads the digital risk protection solution for Digital Shadows in APAC and also led the pre-sales team in Splunk deploying operation and security analytics solutions in South Asia.
Brian Reed, Cybersecurity Evangelist, Proofpoint - EMEA
Over the last two years alone, insider security incidents have jumped 47%, with the average cost per incident up 31%. That risk is only increasing in an era of remote working and distributed teams.
Today, anyone with insider access—outside contractors, consultants and vendors—can pose an insider threat. Many organisations are learning that the hard way.
Join us for this 30-minute webinar to explore some of the biggest insider attacks of 2021 – and what you can do to avoid similar threats.
- The unexpected ways insiders can steal money, disrupt business and tarnish your brand
- How third-party vendors can pose as big of an insider threat as your employees
- Tricks that outside attackers use to gain insider access
- Tips for managing insider threats and risks in your organisation
Markus Grüneberg, Resident CISO, IT Security & Data Privacy Advisor, Proofpoint
Nach mehr als 18 Monaten Pandemie führt im Jahr 2021 an Cloud-Computing kein Weg vorbei - selbst in Unternehmen, die vormals eine absolute On-Premise Strategie verfolgten.
Noch immer beginnen mehr als 90 % aller Cyberangriffe mit einer E-Mail - doch Cyberkriminelle passen aktuell ihre Taktiken an und setzten auf eine Kombination aus E-Mail- und Cloud-Angriffen. Herkömmliche Perimeter-basierte Sicherheitsansatz greifen nicht mehr. Angreifer wissen, dass der einfachste Weg in Ihr Unternehmen über Ihre Mitarbeiter sowie deren E-Mails und Cloud-Konten führt.
Nehmen Sie teil an unserem On-demand Web-Seminar mit Markus Grüneberg und erfahren Sie, wie Sie auch für M365 und andere Cloud-Umgebungen starken Schutz sicherstellen können.
Renee Murphy, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research & Andy Rose, Resident CISO, Proofpoint EMEA
Insider threats have been recognised as a growing risk over the years. The massive shift to remote working, combined with the accelerated digital transformation efforts, that lean on cloud-based applications, presents a very real challenge in effectively managing insider threats.
Join us in a lively 60-minute session featuring Forrester Research where we will discuss real-world examples of insider threats – caused by negligent, malicious or compromised users – and explore how these threats have evolved in both causation and impact.
In this session, you will learn:
- What are the best practices to identify and address insider threats
- Why contextual intelligence is important to establish intent
- How key response strategies can reduce time and costs to mitigate risk
- Why legacy security tools are unable to address insider threats
Attendees will receive a copy of Forrester’s Best Practices Report on Mitigating Insider Threats.
Neil Hammet, Director of EFD Solutions and Trent Adams, Director of Ecosystem Security
Have you ever wanted the logo of your company to be displayed alongside the email you send to your customers? Brand Indicators for Message Identification (BIMI) is an emerging set of technical specifications that provides that ability. Participating email clients can display brand logos that are authorized for use with specified domains. However, there are some prerequisites to deploying BIMI. So how can you get started?
Join this 30-minute webinar as our experts discuss:
- The overview of BIMI and the technology
- Benefits and value of deploying BIMI
- Prerequisites to deploying BIMI and what to expect
- Steps required for brands deploying BIMI
- Where to go for more information to deploy BIMI
Itir Clarke, Manager of Product Marketing and Nirav Shah, Staff Product Manager
The powerful forces of the cloud and mobility have spurred greater collaboration and more distributed workforces. With this development, companies have greater pressure than ever to protect their highly sensitive data at the endpoint, monitor risky behaviors and users, and respond quickly and effectively to insider-driven incidents.
Join our live demo as our experts show the latest improvements in Proofpoint Insider Threat Management (ITM) and Endpoint Data Loss Prevention (Endpoint DLP) to can help solve these problems.
In this 30-minute demo, we'll show you how to:
- Maintain user and data privacy and meet growing privacy compliance standards
- Protect sensitive and regulated data (such as social security, driver license, bank account and credit card numbers among others)
- Protect against data leakage risks and mitigate insider threats from compromised, malicious or negligent users
Gretel Egan, Proofpoint, Jake Wilson, Western Governors University, Cindy Liebes, Cybercrime Support Network
October is Cybersecurity Awareness Month. But one month is only the beginning, and lasting change takes consistent programs and nudges to cultivate a strong security awareness 365 days of the year.
Join our panel of experts as they discuss how to leverage CSAM to kickstart continuous programs to transform end-users from targets to defenders. In this session, our experts will cover:
• How to leverage monthly nudges and campaigns
• Extensive opportunities available by seasonal challenges and 'domain days'
• How pre-packaged campaigns utilizing micro-learnings can make this a reality
When it comes to measuring the performance of a security awareness program, a lot of organizations have focused on the click rate of phishing simulation. While that's a great starting point, it misses what truly matters— risk reduction. The problem with focusing solely on click rate is that it varies significantly based on the average failure rate of the template used and the audience it is sent to. So what should you be tracking for your security awareness program to better evaluate whether if it drives security outcomes?
Join our live demo on Proofpoint's Security Awareness Training platform. In this 30-minute session, our expert will show you:
- What the right metrics are to track your program performance
- How to communicate effectively to your CISO and management team
- How to benchmark against your peers in the same industry
Kevin San Diego, Senior Director of Product and Alex Fryback, Senior Product Manager
As a valued Proofpoint Email Fraud Defense (EFD) customer, you're invited to attend our exclusive first-ever Email Fraud Defenders Meeting! In this 30-minute interactive session, you will hear directly from our product experts about the latest and greatest product enhancements in our EFD offering. We will cover:
- New EFD features
- A demo of the Supplier Risk Explorer
- Overview of our new Hosted SPF services that enable you to overcome traditional SPF lookup limitations
- A walkthrough of the new product UI and reporting capabilities that provide you with actionable insights
The concepts of the Zero Trust framework are easy to understand: never trust, always verify. But complex environments can make it difficult deciding where to begin your organization’s journey toward implementing Zero Trust principles. An increasing number of organizations have learned that the move to the cloud is a natural starting point to begin adopting a Zero Trust approach.
Join Michael Kaunitz, Cloud Security Evangelist for a 30-minute webinar on starting your Zero Trust journey by leveraging Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) to securely access cloud-based, corporate applications. In this session you’ll learn:
- Why you should start implementing zero trust concepts in your organization now
- How ZTNA can be easily implemented in your environment
- Why Proofpoint ZTNA is your best alternative to your traditional VPN
- October is Cyber Security Awareness Month (CSAM). But one month is only the beginning, and lasting change takes consistent programs and nudges to cultivate a strong security awareness 365-days of the year.
- Join ISSA and Proofpoint as they discuss how to leverage CSAM to kick-start continuous programs to transform users from targets to defenders. In this session, our experts will cover:
- How to leverage monthly nudges and campaigns
- Extensive opportunities available by seasonal challenges and ‘domain days’
- How pre-packaged campaigns utilizing micro-learnings can make this a reality
Adenike Cosgrove & Matt Cooke, Cybersecurity Strategists, Proofpoint EMEA
Cybersecurity, Ransomware and Email Fraud in a Year that Changed the World
Every day, we analyse more than 2.2 billion email messages, 35 billion URLs, 200 million attachments, 35 million cloud accounts and trillions of data points in all across all the digital channels. The findings of a year’s worth of valuable threat research culminates in one of the largest and most diverse datasets in cybersecurity - yearly showcased in ‘The Human Factor Report’.
Join us as we review the latest report findings, and examine the ways in which attacks have evolved to maximise their success rate, and the emerging technical and social attacker techniques that are highly effective at both engaging, and compromising, users.
In this 45-minute session, we’ll share:
Evolving trends in threat actor capability, techniques and efficacy, and their laser focus on the user
Examples of recent attacks and lures, and how attackers leverage behavioural science to bypass security training
Statistics that enable you to baseline your organisation against your peers
Actionable insight on how to better protect your people against these threats
Michael Rutty, Senior Product Marketing Manager and Frank Beck, Senior Engineer
Enterprise collaboration platforms are being utilized more than ever in today’s virtual and returning workforce. Due to the increased usage of these platforms, stakeholders need to have visibility and the ability to review each unique component. Most importantly, organizations need to take proactive steps to create policies for a policy driven litigation readiness plan. That plan ensures that data is not only collected but can be reviewed and produced in a manner that satisfies their legal obligations, as well as business needs.
Join our experts for a 30-minute webinar. You’ll learn how organizations can adapt their investigative and e-Discovery practices to more effectively target Electronically Stored Information (ESI) stored in collaboration platforms. In this session, we’ll discuss:
- Legal access to the collaboration platform e.g. Teams or Slack and effectively conducting searches across multiple communication channels & users
- Managing and reviewing content for relevance, privilege, and/or confidentiality
- Exporting contextual evidence in a defensible format for discovery requests from; opposing counsel, the courts, or regulatory bodies
Lucia Milica, VP CISO at Proofpoint and Sai Chavali, Insider Threat Expert at Proofpoint
It’s one of the oldest maxims in cybersecurity: you can’t protect what you can’t see. As organizations continue to shift to a hybrid working model, the traditional enterprise network is going dark in more ways than one. This illustrates an urgent need to rethink the conventional approach of data protection.
After all, data doesn’t just leave on its own. A compromised account, malicious insider or negligent user is almost always involved.
Join us for a 30-minute webinar to learn:
- How insider threats have evolved in an era of distributed work
- Three ways to better detect and respond to risky user actions so you can better protect your organization’s data
- Best practices to build a customized data security framework based on how your people create, access and exchange sensitive data
- Why insider threat management is a C-level imperative
Jennica Brodeur from Proofpoint, Neal Iyer from Proofpoint, Dave Cook from Proofpoint
Email continues to be the #1 attack vector for cyber criminals. Security teams can train end users to identify and report suspicious email activity, but they still have to sift through those reported messages to identify and prioritize truly malicious emails, and then remediate them.
Proofpoint's Closed-Loop Email Analysis and Response (CLEAR) reduces the time it takes to address potentially malicious emails from days to just minutes. Join our experts as we show how CLEAR stops active attacks in their tracks with just a click, and how your security team can save time and effort by automatically remediating malicious messages. In this 60-min session, we will go over:
- Configuring CLEAR in your environment
- Investigating messages that have been reported by end-users
- Taking action on incidents
- Giving feedback to users who report threats
- Reporting on the overall value of CLEAR
Richard Davis, Cybersecurity Strategist & Ben Chapman, Compliance and e-Discovery Expert at Proofpoint, EMEA
Migrating to a cloud archiving solution presents unique challenges and exceptional opportunities. With the overwhelming number of vendors, solutions and processes to choose from – where do you begin to select what works for your unique organisational requirements?
This live talk will cover real-life stories and helpful tips on how some of the world’s leading organisations completed successful migration projects and the lessons learnt along the way. From global retailers to boutique financial services organisations, there are business opportunities to be unlocked for everyone.
In this live 30-minute session, you will also learn:
How to avoid a compliance or e-discovery nightmare
Best practices and tools to ensure a smooth migration/li>
How to look for additional business value
Attendees will receive a copy of Proofpoint’s Step-by-Step Migration Guide
Sarah Rugnetta, Healthcare Privacy Attorney, Beckage Law, Roy Wattanasin, Healthcare Information Security Director
Your healthcare organization relies heavily on cloud-based applications, such as Microsoft 365, to communicate and keep things running. But with that comes challenges. It’s difficult to secure data and adhere to data privacy and record keeping. At the same time, you must protect your organization and your users against fraudulent activity. This is why a people-centric approach to security and compliance is crucial to stopping cyber threats and mitigating risks.
Join us for a panel discussion to hear how your peers are addressing these challenges. We’ll discuss steps to ensure compliance across your electronic communications ecosystem.
This session covers:
- Common compliance challenges and pitfalls when it comes to e-discovery and risk detection
- How your content capture and archive strategy can augment your information protection program
- How a people-centric approach helps you better protect your organization
Amish Kohli, Cloud Security Solutions Architect at Proofpoint
Microsoft offers many default security capabilities to all their customers in Office 365, but in an increasingly complex world, security threats of all types are still making it through these defenses.
Join our Cloud Security expert as you learn how to use Proofpoint CASB to detect, investigate and defend against cybercriminals as well as help protect your data from negligent users, cloud threats, and risky apps. We will cover the top 5 Office 365 data security use cases and demonstrate how you can:
- Discover files with sensitive data and mitigate excessive sharing of sensitive files
- Detect and remediate data exfiltration post account takeover
- Prevent data loss via Microsoft Teams messages
- Control risky third-party OAuth apps
- Control uploads/downloads from managed versus unmanaged apps
According to the 2020 FBI Internet Crime Report, email fraud and Business Email Compromise (BEC) account for 44% of all reported losses. These attacks cost companies billions of dollars and are constantly evolving. There are endless variations of Identity deception, email fraud and (BEC) tactics, from domain spoofing, display name spoofing, lookalike domains and supplier impersonation. Email fraud attackers are becoming bolder and more sophisticated, bypassing email authentication control, preying on human nature and devastating organizations. So how can you protect your company?
Join our 30-minute live demo to learn:
- How supplier email fraud works
- Examples of attacks being used today
- How Proofpoint can help defend against this type of attacks
Proofpoint is a leading cybersecurity company that protects organizations' greatest assets and biggest risks: their people. With an integrated suite of cloud-based solutions, we help companies around the world stop targeted threats, safeguard their data, and make their users more resilient against cyber attacks. Leading organizations of all sizes, including more than half of the Fortune 1000, rely on us for people-centric security and compliance solutions that mitigate their most critical risks across email, the cloud, social media, and the web.
Live Demo: How Endpoint Content Scanning Can Protect Your DataSai Chavali, Sr. Product Marketing Manager & Nirav Shah, Staff Product Manager of Insider Threats at Proofpoint[[ webcastStartDate * 1000 | amDateFormat: 'MMM D YYYY h:mm a' ]]31 mins